George Zimmerman Vs Florida
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 04:20:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  George Zimmerman Vs Florida
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: How would you have voted had you been on the jury?
Guilty

Not Guilty

Manslaughter

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 59

Author Topic: George Zimmerman Vs Florida  (Read 1494 times)
Darth Plagueis
Kazakhstan

Political Matrix
E: 5.65, S: 1.45

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 11, 2013, 04:44:33 PM »

My answer is obvious. Not guilty. Zimmerman did nothing wrong and was acting in self defense against a wanabee thug.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 05:33:57 PM »

GMantis
Dessie Potter
Junior Chimp
Bulgaria

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 05:49:50 PM »

Trayvon may not have been a thug, but all existing evidence show that he attacked Zimmerman. Under these circumstances, the jury's decision was the correct one.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 05:57:41 PM »

Because Zimmerman was attacked he cannot be found guilty of Murder, and the manslaughter verdict depends on who actually pulled the trigger (I believe it was Zimmerman).

I vote for Manslaughter
They not like us
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 06:25:28 PM »

My answer is obvious. Not guilty. Zimmerman did nothing wrong and was acting in self defense against a wanabee thug.

Wow, racism AND defending murder. That's a two-fer.

Anyway, guilty (normal)

There's no reason that a man with a gun should feel threatened by a black teenager who didn't even acknowledge his existence until he started following him around.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 06:59:26 PM »

There's no reason that a man with a gun should feel threatened by a black teenager who didn't even acknowledge his existence until he started following him around.
Agreed. Zimmerman had no authority to stalk the kid, and I don't blame Trayvonn for defending himself. If anything, Trayvon Martin was standing HIS ground.
Darth Plagueis
Kazakhstan

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 07:34:30 PM »
« Edited: October 11, 2013, 07:40:59 PM by Darth Plagueis »

Wow, racism AND defending murder. That's a two-fer.

Anyway, guilty (normal)

No. This has NOTHING to do with race. It has to do with a thug attacking a innocent person.

Lets look at the facts.

-Trayvon Martin was a drug dealer. And had a history of violence (hell he ATTACKED a bus driver).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/In%20use/trayvondrugdealing.png~original

Zimmerman followed him. Thats what the NEGHIBRGHOOD watch is supposed to do. Hell ive been followed in my grandparents gated community, BECAUSE I HAD NEVER BEEN IN THE AREA!. Once I told the person following me that I wasint up to trouble, he turned around and left. Nothing happened.

Martin COULD have just told Zimmerman this. But INSTEAD of running away or talking to him HE ATTACKED HIM!. Zimmerman was not planning on attacking Martin. He tried to get the police.

And

-Zimmerman is a quarter black by way of his grandpa.
-he took a black girl to prom.
-he even testifed FOR a black man who got beat by a white guy.

real...signs of a racist.

Meanwhile their are MILLIONS of cases on BLACK ON BLACK CRIME. But I NEVER SEE the media reporting that!.
They not like us
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2013, 08:34:41 PM »

So because the KKK and NAACP met, does that mean the KKK isn't racist anymore? Good to know.

Tell me, what was Trayvon doing initially that made it okay for him to be followed by the neighbourhood watch?
Darth Plagueis
Kazakhstan

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2013, 08:42:03 PM »

So because the KKK and NAACP met, does that mean the KKK isn't racist anymore? Good to know.

Tell me, what was Trayvon doing initially that made it okay for him to be followed by the neighbourhood watch?

Thats a REALLY stupid argument.

Okay, so if a racist orgnization (two) meet up, that dosint make the ORGINIZATIONS NOT RACIST. No, there still racist.

Zimmerman is black HIMSELF, dated a blackgirl, and defended a black man who was BEAT.

SO RACIST!.

Its commen knoweladge that if your in a GATED community, and your new people are gona ask questions. Happens all the time, happened to me even. All you have to do is talk to them and tell them WHO your going to meet. Zimmerman wasint EVEN GOING after Martin just making sure he wasint doing anything mad before the police came, then Martin AMBUSHED him and ATTACKED HIM.

Zimmerman shooting him was 100% SELF DEFENSE.

Martins record speaks for itself, did you even read the link I sent?.
ElectionsGuy
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.10, S: -7.65

P P
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2013, 08:43:55 PM »

I'm split between manslaughter and not guilty. Although if I had been on the Jury I probably would've voted not guilty by the lack of evidence. Both are horrible people, but facts weren't on Trayvon's side.
Darth Plagueis
Kazakhstan

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2013, 08:44:27 PM »

Thats a REALLY stupid argument.

Okay, so if a racist orgnization (two) meet up, that dosint make the ORGINIZATIONS NOT RACIST. No, there still racist.

Zimmerman is black HIMSELF, dated a blackgirl, and defended a black man who was BEAT.

SO RACIST!.

Its commen knoweladge that if your in a GATED community, and your new people are gona ask questions. Happens all the time, happened to me even. All you have to do is talk to them and tell them WHO your going to meet. Zimmerman wasint EVEN GOING after Martin just making sure he wasint doing anything mad before the police came, then Martin AMBUSHED him and ATTACKED HIM.

Zimmerman shooting him was 100% SELF DEFENSE.

Martins record speaks for itself, did you even read the link I sent?.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2013, 08:47:37 PM »

I'd always vote not guilty if I sat on a jury in any criminal trial, except for the rarest instance of white-collar crime.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2013, 08:49:03 PM »

Could you please provide a link from a non-biased source stating that Zimmerman is a quarter black? Thank you.
They not like us
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2013, 08:53:18 PM »

First off, your grammar is absolutely atrocious. I will never be able to retrieve the brain cells that committed suicide after reading that post.

Second off, there's a difference between saying "hey son, how are ya?" and following him around (after the cops said NOT to follow him) with a loaded weapon in the car. If someone was following me in their car, I would absolutely be alarmed. Zimmerman was looking to be a hero. He hit the jackpot when he saw a black kid out late at night. It doesn't matter if Zimmerman dated black girls, defended black people, etc. He still murdered someone and got away with it because he appears white. If the roles were reversed, Zimmerman would absolutely have been convicted of murder, I'm willing to bet everything I own on that.

Also, if you say this wasn't a racial incident, why are you so reactionary about mentioning that Zimmerman is supposedly black?
Darth Plagueis
Kazakhstan

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2013, 09:17:05 PM »

First off, your grammar is absolutely atrocious. I will never be able to retrieve the brain cells that committed suicide after reading that post.

Second off, there's a difference between saying "hey son, how are ya?" and following him around (after the cops said NOT to follow him) with a loaded weapon in the car. If someone was following me in their car, I would absolutely be alarmed. Zimmerman was looking to be a hero. He hit the jackpot when he saw a black kid out late at night. It doesn't matter if Zimmerman dated black girls, defended black people, etc. He still murdered someone and got away with it because he appears white. If the roles were reversed, Zimmerman would absolutely have been convicted of murder, I'm willing to bet everything I own on that.

Also, if you say this wasn't a racial incident, why are you so reactionary about mentioning that Zimmerman is supposedly black?

1.grammar lol. I don't type good on the internet because its my spare time, and I don't feel like typing. And stop insulting me, typical liberal crap.
2.He wasint going to hurt him tho. I mean, the distress call SUGGESTED for him not to follow Martin. But they didint OUTRIGHT state it. The guy on the line THAT talked to Zimmerman even ADMITTED that it was JUST a suggestion. I mean, Its a gated community and Martin has NEVER been their. With tons of burglarers in the area Zimmerman was following Martin to MAKE SURE HE DIDINT DO ANYTHING, then MARTIN ATTACKED HIM!. BEFORE Zimmerman attacked him or even said anything. Self-Defense is defending yourself when your in harm. Martin was not in harms way at all. he could have you know called the police?, or just ran away back home?. But no he ATTACKED Zimmerman. And he didint just attack him, or push him away. No he BEAT HIM for 50SECONDS, do you know how long that is in a fight?. That IS NOT THE BEHAVIOR OF SOMEONE ACTING IN DEFENSE OR SOMEONE THAT IS SCARED, NO ITS THE ACT OF A AGRESSER!. Say whatever you like, but the facts SHOW that George Zimmerman acted in self-defense.
3.Appears white?. LOL Zimmerman dosint look ANYTHING WHITE!. Hell, even on his ancestry form he filled out "HISPANIC", just like Obama fills out BLACK. HE IS white mostly since there are only 3 races White, Black, and Asian and he's a majority, but he dosint look white to the general American. If Martin was white, and Zimmerman was black I would STILL be sticking up for Zimmerman because his RACE DOES NOT MATTER, NO THIS WAS A ATTACK BY A THUG!.
politicallefty
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -9.22

P P
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2013, 08:19:12 AM »

Guilty. And he should never have seen the light of day again. He should have been sentenced to life in prison.
They not like us
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2013, 09:22:02 AM »

SUGGESTED OUTRIGHT THAT ADMITTED JUST NEVER MAKE SURE HE DIDINT DO ANYTHING MARTIN ATTACKED HIM!. BEFORE ATTACKED BEAT HIM IS NOT THE BEHAVIOR OF SOMEONE ACTING IN DEFENSE OR SOMEONE THAT IS SCARED, NO ITS THE ACT OF A AGRESSER!. SHOW LOL ANYTHING WHITE!. HISPANIC BLACK. HE IS STILL RACE DOES NOT MATTER, NO THIS WAS A ATTACK BY A THUG!.

this reads like a t_host post
except t_host's posts are A LOT more intelligent
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2013, 11:20:51 AM »

Probably manslaughter.
Darth Plagueis
Kazakhstan

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2013, 02:38:34 PM »

Guilty. And he should never have seen the light of day again. He should have been sentenced to life in prison.

Damn, you must really like thugs.
They not like us
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2013, 04:36:59 PM »

Damn, you must really like thugs. oppose murdering defenseless teenagers

ftfy
RedSLC
SLValleyMan
United States

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2013, 05:10:01 PM »

Probably manslaughter.

1.grammar lol. I don't type good on the internet because its my spare time, and I don't feel like typing. And stop insulting me, typical liberal crap.

I've seen twelve-year-olds who post on the internet in their spare time with better spelling and grammar than you.
Darth Plagueis
Kazakhstan

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2013, 05:13:39 PM »

ftfy

FUNNY, how you support Martin simply because he was black. And you have no response to me stating the obvious facts. Typical progressive response.
Darth Plagueis
Kazakhstan

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2013, 05:14:16 PM »

Probably manslaughter.

I've seen twelve-year-olds who post on the internet in their spare time with better spelling and grammar than you.

Lol no.
They not like us
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2013, 07:16:31 PM »

FUNNY, how you support Martin simply because he was black. And you have no response to me stating the obvious facts. Typical progressive response.

I don't "support Martin," I oppose murder. As for your "obvious facts," all that you stated was completely biased and grounded in racism.
Darth Plagueis
Kazakhstan

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2013, 10:59:27 PM »

I don't "support Martin," I oppose murder. As for your "obvious facts," all that you stated was completely biased and grounded in racism.

LOL. Claim racism because the facts disagree with you. Alright then.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies