Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 12, 2024, 12:56:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80
Author Topic: Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."  (Read 210791 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1900 on: October 16, 2013, 01:06:37 AM »

I'd like you to expand on this hearing God wrong theory.  You're telling me that God physically spoke to you, and, what... he didn't make sure you had your ears cleaned out first?

What did God say to you?  I know it's been a while since it happened, but if the creator of the entire universe took the time to physically speak to me, I think I'd probably remember those words forever.  So what did God say, and what part of that do you think you misheard?

Your wish to expand on the hearing God wrong theory:  DENIED!!!!!!!!!

We're long past that conversation. Smiley
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1901 on: October 16, 2013, 01:08:37 AM »

I'd like you to expand on this hearing God wrong theory.  You're telling me that God physically spoke to you, and, what... he didn't make sure you had your ears cleaned out first?

What did God say to you?  I know it's been a while since it happened, but if the creator of the entire universe took the time to physically speak to me, I think I'd probably remember those words forever.  So what did God say, and what part of that do you think you misheard?

Oh, come on, Jeff... what did God say, and how do you think you misheard it?  You were quite confident that God physically told you that you would be moving to Kenya.  I think you lied back then, and I think you're lying now.  That's pretty bad if you're lying about God talking to you, and for that reason, I really, honestly do want you to prove me wrong.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1902 on: October 16, 2013, 01:09:15 AM »
« Edited: October 16, 2013, 01:22:40 AM by Mr. Morden »

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=143929.msg3270259#msg3270259

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I totally disagree.  I believe God can speak however He wants.  He can still make the sun stand still if He wants like He did in the book of Joshua.  He can make the sun go backwards.  He doesn't speak in the earthquake, or the wind, or the rain, or the fire.  Rather, He speaks in a still small voice, or as some translations put it, the sound of a gentle blowing.  That is what I've been hearing, the still small voice, a gentle whisper that was loud and clear.

I know what I heard, Inks.
[/quote]

Oops.  I guess it wasn't so loud and clear, and you didn't know what you were talking about then.  The clear lesson is to never ever listen to God, because you might be hearing Him wrong.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1903 on: October 16, 2013, 01:30:09 AM »

Here's what I know.  God is the master of all plans.  If God has indeed called me to Kenya, which is still a possibility, and if God has indeed destined for me to marry Allison then those two plans have to come together and He will find a way to get us down to Kenya.  I don't know how or when, but I do know that His plans never change.  If He has indeed called me to Kenya, which I believe He has despite what I said a few minutes ago, and if He has destined for me to marry Allison, then He will prepare her heart to receive and accept the calling to Kenya and He will find a way for us to raise the funds and find the means necessary to get down there.  Again, He never changes His mind.  I just prayed that God would take both of these plans and develop them according to His perfect will and His perfect timing.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1904 on: October 16, 2013, 01:32:02 AM »

Chew on that while us Americans sleep!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1905 on: October 16, 2013, 01:38:03 AM »

Here's what I know.  God is the master of all plans.  If God has indeed called me to Kenya, which is still a possibility, and if God has indeed destined for me to marry Allison then those two plans have to come together and He will find a way to get us down to Kenya.  I don't know how or when, but I do know that His plans never change.  If He has indeed called me to Kenya, which I believe He has despite what I said a few minutes ago, and if He has destined for me to marry Allison, then He will prepare her heart to receive and accept the calling to Kenya and He will find a way for us to raise the funds and find the means necessary to get down there.  Again, He never changes His mind.  I just prayed that God would take both of these plans and develop them according to His perfect will and His perfect timing.

I thought "love changes things"? lol.

The constant flip-flopping is making this game a little too easy for your detractors, KerryOklahoma.

I'm not one of them by the way. I was fully on board the new "make sweet love to Allison/forget about your commitment to Africa" plan that was launched about an hour ago or whatever.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1906 on: October 16, 2013, 01:51:06 AM »

Here's what I know.  God is the master of all plans.  If God has indeed called me to Kenya, which is still a possibility, and if God has indeed destined for me to marry Allison then those two plans have to come together and He will find a way to get us down to Kenya.  I don't know how or when, but I do know that His plans never change.  If He has indeed called me to Kenya, which I believe He has despite what I said a few minutes ago, and if He has destined for me to marry Allison, then He will prepare her heart to receive and accept the calling to Kenya and He will find a way for us to raise the funds and find the means necessary to get down there.  Again, He never changes His mind.  I just prayed that God would take both of these plans and develop them according to His perfect will and His perfect timing.

Ah, but he said "despite what I said a few minutes ago".  That means that you should ignore his past statements, and just focus on whatever it is he's saying now.  Whatever Bushie wants to do right now is God's will, by definition, which is why Bushie can never make a mistake.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1907 on: October 16, 2013, 02:02:52 AM »

Wow, just catching up on tonight's updates! This is going great! Finally, we're back to classic Update greatness.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #1908 on: October 16, 2013, 06:33:02 AM »

Wow, just catching up on tonight's updates! This is going great! Finally, we're back to classic Update greatness.

All that's needed is pregnancy scare 2.0.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1909 on: October 16, 2013, 06:44:21 AM »

Oh damn, I just saw that caricature of Jeff and Allison that they had done at the fair. That's pretty epic!

Sadly I cannot see it, as our dear friend has banished my from his Facebook presence.

Hey, me too! I got the banish for telling the truth Sad
Sopranos Republican
Matt from VT
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.03, S: -8.87

« Reply #1910 on: October 16, 2013, 09:04:49 AM »

The constant flip-flopping is making this game a little too easy for your detractors, Kerry Romney Oklahoma.

Fixed. Tongue
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1911 on: October 16, 2013, 09:35:16 AM »

Good Wednesday Morning!  I finally went to bed about 1:35 and fell asleep about 2:15 this morning.  On today's agenda is to clear out a spot for the Christmas Tree tomorrow and study for a couple hours.  I've got a family dinner at 17:00 and then church at 18:30.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1912 on: October 16, 2013, 10:59:06 AM »

Can someone resume this Season X?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1913 on: October 16, 2013, 11:08:58 AM »

Well, you will be married? Congratulation! I didn't know you were in a relationship!
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1914 on: October 16, 2013, 01:41:36 PM »

This is the perfect couple. They both eat burgers and ice cream like it's nothing! I am fully behind this union and pray to Jesus I am invited to the wedding.

If you're invitation says "and Guest" you better f[inks]ing call me, Dukey!  Wink
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1915 on: October 16, 2013, 01:42:27 PM »

If we're not all invited to the wedding, then I hope that Bushie at least sets up a live-stream of the ceremony so we can all watch.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1916 on: October 16, 2013, 01:44:53 PM »

If we're not all invited to the wedding, then I hope that Bushie at least sets up a live-stream of the ceremony so we can all watch.

That might be better, Lief.  At least we can have alcohol at the watching party.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #1917 on: October 16, 2013, 02:23:17 PM »

how long before bushie announces the engagement on fb?  within a week is my guess.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1918 on: October 16, 2013, 02:36:02 PM »

how long before bushie announces the engagement on fb?  within a week is my guess.

No no no, he'll start hinting to his friends he has big news.  That's the m.o. 
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1919 on: October 16, 2013, 02:46:34 PM »

Oh, come on, Jeff... what did God say, and how do you think you misheard it?  You were quite confident that God physically told you that you would be moving to Kenya.  I think you lied back then, and I think you're lying now.  That's pretty bad if you're lying about God talking to you, and for that reason, I really, honestly do want you to prove me wrong.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1920 on: October 16, 2013, 02:47:47 PM »

Inks, I just answered that question.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1921 on: October 16, 2013, 03:03:41 PM »

No, you didn't.  I asked what God told you.  So, what did God tell you?  You do remember, don't you?  Or did you happen to forget the moment when the creator of the universe physically spoke to you?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1922 on: October 16, 2013, 03:07:15 PM »

The Update Gestapo chime in again, and I'm reminded of something Joe mentioned -

It's impossible to ignore a moderator on the board they oversee.

Cry
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1923 on: October 16, 2013, 03:09:53 PM »

The Update Gestapo chime in again, and I'm reminded of something Joe mentioned -

Cry

Oh, shut up Gramps... nobody cares about your whining.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1924 on: October 16, 2013, 03:11:46 PM »

Cry

Oh, shut up Gramps... nobody cares about your whining.

Thanks for the sig material, Inks!  Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies