Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 12, 2024, 08:47:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80
Author Topic: Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."  (Read 210828 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1850 on: October 15, 2013, 10:34:18 PM »

How was dinner? What did you all eat?

And I'm happy you're finally over being coy with us! We knew you were "undercover engaged" all along! I'm happy for you.

Thanks, Dukey!

We just went to Braum's for hamburgers and ice cream.  Why did we both drive to Guthrie which is a 45 minute drive for both of us when there is a Braum's near me and near her?  Because we wanted to!!!

This is so f**king awesome I can't even describe my excitement. This is why I continued to follow this tale for so long.

How long will your "undercover engagement" last? Are you sure you won't pop the question before April? That's a short engagement after all. It's reasonable to do it now.

You know our boy isn't waiting until April. He hates keeping secrets from his facebook dittoheads. 

The chances he waits till April are about as good as the chances I will be engaged by April, and let me tell you, that's a really low chance.

I also LOVE how their wedding is on D-Day. Very symbolic.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1851 on: October 15, 2013, 10:36:30 PM »

How was dinner? What did you all eat?

And I'm happy you're finally over being coy with us! We knew you were "undercover engaged" all along! I'm happy for you.

Thanks, Dukey!

We just went to Braum's for hamburgers and ice cream.  Why did we both drive to Guthrie which is a 45 minute drive for both of us when there is a Braum's near me and near her?  Because we wanted to!!!

Nothing quite like that fancy-pants Braum's in Guthrie, I'm sure.

(*Waits for Inks to smash Bushie for wasting Papa/Mama Bushie's money on gas for no apparent reason.*)

No offense, but if there's one person on the planet that I have no intention of ever smashing, it's Mr. Brown.  Too much stache to smash, if you know what I mean...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #1852 on: October 15, 2013, 10:43:38 PM »

She just called my kiss "sweet and soft".  I think I passed the kiss test. Smiley
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1853 on: October 15, 2013, 10:46:45 PM »

Oh damn, I just saw that caricature of Jeff and Allison that they had done at the fair. That's pretty epic!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1854 on: October 15, 2013, 10:49:04 PM »

This is the perfect couple. They both eat burgers and ice cream like it's nothing! I am fully behind this union and pray to Jesus I am invited to the wedding.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1855 on: October 15, 2013, 10:51:14 PM »

God Braum's looks great. I am having terrible cravings for junk food tonight and I really wish they had a place around here.

What kind of burger did you have? And ice cream? Fries? Soda? Burning eyes want to know!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1856 on: October 15, 2013, 10:52:12 PM »

This is the perfect couple. They both eat burgers and ice cream like it's nothing! I am fully behind this union and pray to Jesus I am invited to the wedding.

Yeah, I just saw the list of food they went through at the fair! Holy crap! I think Jeff may have finally met his match!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1857 on: October 15, 2013, 10:59:07 PM »

Okay, I gotta ask about this too. Does Allison have a pet name for you Bushie? Is the pet name "Bean"?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1858 on: October 15, 2013, 11:04:05 PM »

Oh damn, I just saw that caricature of Jeff and Allison that they had done at the fair. That's pretty epic!

Sadly I cannot see it, as our dear friend has banished my from his Facebook presence.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1859 on: October 15, 2013, 11:18:17 PM »

God Braum's looks great. I am having terrible cravings for junk food tonight and I really wish they had a place around here.

What kind of burger did you have? And ice cream? Fries? Soda? Burning eyes want to know!

I had a Double Third lb Cheeseburger w/ Mustard, Pickles, and Lettuce; Large Fries; Large Diet Dr Pepper; and vanilla frozen yogurt with M&M's.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1860 on: October 15, 2013, 11:19:36 PM »

Okay, I gotta ask about this too. Does Allison have a pet name for you Bushie? Is the pet name "Bean"?

Yes, the pet name is Bean.  I think of Mr. Bean, the British comedian played by Rowan Atkinson, but alas she has never heard of Mr. Bean.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1861 on: October 15, 2013, 11:20:07 PM »

Sadly I cannot see it, as our dear friend has banished my from his Facebook presence.

I give my permission for someone to post it here.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1862 on: October 15, 2013, 11:22:00 PM »

I had a Double Third lb Cheeseburger w/ Mustard, Pickles, and Lettuce; Large Fries; Large Diet Dr Pepper; and vanilla frozen yogurt with M&M's.

Let me guess the size of the frozen yogurt... large?  Well if not, then you'd better go get some more yogurt - YOU'RE ENGAGED, MAN!  YOU NEED TO CELEBRATE THIS!

I do have one question though, when you said you were "undercover engaged", were you intentionally ripping off the title of this Lifetime episode: http://www.amazon.com/Undercover-Engagement-HD/dp/B0087YSJR2

Yes, the pet name is Bean.  I think of Mr. Bean, the British comedian played by Rowan Atkinson, but alas she has never heard of Mr. Bean.

How on earth did he know that?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1863 on: October 15, 2013, 11:25:40 PM »

Bushie, you should start using the screen name "BeanOK".

"How have you been?"
"I've BeanOK."
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1864 on: October 15, 2013, 11:26:34 PM »

Let me guess the size of the frozen yogurt... large?  Well if not, then you'd better go get some more yogurt - YOU'RE ENGAGED, MAN!  YOU NEED TO CELEBRATE THIS!

I do have one question though, when you said you were "undercover engaged", were you intentionally ripping off the title of this Lifetime episode: http://www.amazon.com/Undercover-Engagement-HD/dp/B0087YSJR2

The frozen yogurt was in a 16 oz. cup.  It was a large size for an ice cream, but in a small drink cup.

I have never seen that Lifetime episode.

As far as Mr. Bean, he is my family's favorite comedian alongside the Marx Brothers and Laurel and Hardy.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1865 on: October 15, 2013, 11:27:23 PM »

Bushie, you should start using the screen name "BeanOK".

"How have you been?"
"I've BeanOK."

Ha!  That's a good one. Wink
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1866 on: October 15, 2013, 11:28:04 PM »

What a meal. I think I'm going to order a Papa Johns pizza with that cookie pizza on Thursday. I can't have Braum's, but I can have the next best thing!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1867 on: October 15, 2013, 11:28:37 PM »

The frozen yogurt was in a 16 oz. cup.  It was a large size for an ice cream, but in a small drink cup.

As far as Mr. Bean, he is my family's favorite comedian alongside the Marx Brothers and Laurel and Hardy.

Meh, I prefer Tim and Eric as far as comedians go.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1868 on: October 15, 2013, 11:47:56 PM »
« Edited: October 15, 2013, 11:54:46 PM by King »

Why did we both drive to Guthrie which is a 45 minute drive for both of us when there is a Braum's near me and near her?

But you'll be too busy to walk for 45 minutes any time in the next decade of course.

Excuse the angry comment.  Congratulations bro.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1869 on: October 16, 2013, 12:01:40 AM »

Will Allison be able to tolerate 18 consecutive hours of weekend of college football watching every Saturday? 
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1870 on: October 16, 2013, 12:08:23 AM »

If you're a Rowan Atkinson fan, does that mean you've watched Blackadder?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1871 on: October 16, 2013, 12:09:34 AM »

Will Allison be able to tolerate 18 consecutive hours of weekend of college football watching every Saturday? 

That will probably have to go...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1872 on: October 16, 2013, 12:10:44 AM »

Yessir!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1873 on: October 16, 2013, 12:12:59 AM »

Yessir!

Impressive, Bushie. I kind of figured you would have just been a Mr. Bean guy.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1874 on: October 16, 2013, 12:21:17 AM »

Since Bushie has given me his explicit permission to post this, allow me to present to you:

Jeff "Bean" and the soon-to-be Mrs. Jeff Bean!

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies