Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 31, 2024, 10:58:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80
Author Topic: Update Season X - "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Vol. I."  (Read 210395 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1875 on: October 16, 2013, 12:21:37 AM »

God Braum's looks great. I am having terrible cravings for junk food tonight and I really wish they had a place around here.

What kind of burger did you have? And ice cream? Fries? Soda? Burning eyes want to know!

I had a Double Third lb Cheeseburger w/ Mustard, Pickles, and Lettuce; Large Fries; Large Diet Dr Pepper; and vanilla frozen yogurt with M&M's.

Let me guess the size of the frozen yogurt... large?  Well if not, then you'd better go get some more yogurt - YOU'RE ENGAGED, MAN!  YOU NEED TO CELEBRATE THIS!

I do have one question though, when you said you were "undercover engaged", were you intentionally ripping off the title of this Lifetime episode: http://www.amazon.com/Undercover-Engagement-HD/dp/B0087YSJR2

Okay, I gotta ask about this too. Does Allison have a pet name for you Bushie? Is the pet name "Bean"?

Yes, the pet name is Bean.  I think of Mr. Bean, the British comedian played by Rowan Atkinson, but alas she has never heard of Mr. Bean.

How on earth did he know that?

The frozen yogurt was in a 16 oz. cup.  It was a large size for an ice cream, but in a small drink cup.

I have never seen that Lifetime episode.

As far as Mr. Bean, he is my family's favorite comedian alongside the Marx Brothers and Laurel and Hardy.

If you're a Rowan Atkinson fan, does that mean you've watched Blackadder?

Yessir!

Impressive, Bushie. I kind of figured you would have just been a Mr. Bean guy.

Add to that the movie Rat Race costarring Whoopi Goldberg
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1876 on: October 16, 2013, 12:22:54 AM »

Will Allison be able to tolerate 18 consecutive hours of weekend of college football watching every Saturday? 

That will probably have to go...

What other lifestyle changes will you have to make once you're married?  No more daily walks with Blondie?

Also, did you ever learn what the story was on the Thai baby?  If you're engaged to her, then surely you must have talked about the Thai baby?

And what about Kenya?  Do you still want to move there?  Have you told her you want to move there?  What does she think about that?
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #1877 on: October 16, 2013, 12:23:23 AM »

Will Allison be able to tolerate 18 consecutive hours of weekend of college football watching every Saturday? 

What!?  No!!  You'll have her father over on Saturdays, and the women folk will make you sandwiches and bring you beer while you watch the game.  This is Oklahoma!  If the women aren't serving beer and sandwiches to their football-watching husbands, then something ain't right!

Since Bushie has given me his explicit permission to post this, allow me to present to you:

Jeff "Bean" and the soon-to-be Mrs. Jeff Bean!

I'll admit that that's at least somewhat adorable.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1878 on: October 16, 2013, 12:24:09 AM »

I want to know if he's learned about her medical conditions yet.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1879 on: October 16, 2013, 12:25:51 AM »

What!?  No!!  You'll have her father over on Saturdays, and the women folk will make you sandwiches and bring you beer while you watch the game.  This is Oklahoma!  If the women aren't serving beer and sandwiches to their football-watching husbands, then something ain't right!

Since Bushie has given me his explicit permission to post this, allow me to present to you:

Are you about to get swept up in this Christmas love story just like the rest of us?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1880 on: October 16, 2013, 12:30:54 AM »

What other lifestyle changes will you have to make once you're married?  No more daily walks with Blondie?

Also, did you ever learn what the story was on the Thai baby?  If you're engaged to her, then surely you must have talked about the Thai baby?

And what about Kenya?  Do you still want to move there?  Have you told her you want to move there?  What does she think about that?

We haven't discussed much about our overseas plans.  Kenya is still a possibility, but right now it is less of a possibility than it was when I was single.  Love changes things, ya know. Smiley

Other lifestyle changes include no Christmas Tree until the day after Thanksgiving and lasting into January/February.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1881 on: October 16, 2013, 12:33:00 AM »

What!?  No!!  You'll have her father over on Saturdays, and the women folk will make you sandwiches and bring you beer while you watch the game.  This is Oklahoma!  If the women aren't serving beer and sandwiches to their football-watching husbands, then something ain't right!

We'll watch football don't get me wrong, but we won't watch it all day.  Allison and her mother will be in the living room watching the game with us!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1882 on: October 16, 2013, 12:33:42 AM »

Kenya is finally officially dead. Yay!

You might want to send a letter to your "children" saying that it was nice knowing them but that you're never coming back though.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1883 on: October 16, 2013, 12:34:04 AM »

I have learned them and she has learned mine.  I won't mention them here due to medical privacy, but I have learned her conditions and I am perfectly okay with them.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1884 on: October 16, 2013, 12:34:27 AM »

We haven't discussed much about our overseas plans.  Kenya is still a possibility, but right now it is less of a possibility than it was when I was single.  Love changes things, ya know. Smiley

But have you told her that God told you to move to Kenya (at least, that's what you've been telling us for the past year)?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1885 on: October 16, 2013, 12:34:52 AM »

I have learned them and she has learned mine.  I won't mention them here due to medical privacy, but I have learned her conditions and I am perfectly okay with them.

Not as bad as Susan's?
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1886 on: October 16, 2013, 12:36:08 AM »

You might want to send a letter to your "children" saying that it was nice knowing them but that you're never coming back though.

That would be a fun letter to read.  ("So long, suckers.")
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1887 on: October 16, 2013, 12:36:16 AM »

I will definitely be going back on mission trips.  My heart hasn't left there, yet.  I just don't know about moving there at this time.  Right now, the plans are to move to Kansas City likely in early 2016.  We're going to wait until we get to Kansas City before we think about little Bushie Beans!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1888 on: October 16, 2013, 12:37:23 AM »

But have you told her that God told you to move to Kenya (at least, that's what you've been telling us for the past year)?

I believe I have, but I haven't held that hostage.  I'm willing to discuss that at a different time.  Unlike what the Republicans are doing with Obamacare right now...
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1889 on: October 16, 2013, 12:38:28 AM »

Not as bad as Susan's?

Not even in the same ballpark.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1890 on: October 16, 2013, 12:40:40 AM »

I believe I have, but I haven't held that hostage.  I'm willing to discuss that at a different time.  Unlike what the Republicans are doing with Obamacare right now...

If you stay in the USA, will you still try to adopt the kids?
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1891 on: October 16, 2013, 12:42:19 AM »

If you stay in the USA, will you still try to adopt the kids?

That's still a definite possibility.  Of course, we would have to live in Kenya for 6-9 months, I believe.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1892 on: October 16, 2013, 12:44:06 AM »

YESssssssssss
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1893 on: October 16, 2013, 12:45:17 AM »

Not necessarily.  Perhaps she can be a good wife and relax you in between games before going to pick up some Braum's.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1894 on: October 16, 2013, 12:52:15 AM »

I will definitely be going back on mission trips.  My heart hasn't left there, yet.  I just don't know about moving there at this time.  Right now, the plans are to move to Kansas City likely in early 2016.  We're going to wait until we get to Kansas City before we think about little Bushie Beans!

So she is able to reproduce herself? I remember that being a question mark initially.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1895 on: October 16, 2013, 12:53:37 AM »

Are you about to get swept up in this Christmas love story just like the rest of us?

Tiz the season to be wheezin!

We haven't discussed much about our overseas plans.  Kenya is still a possibility, but right now it is less of a possibility than it was when I was single.  Love changes things, ya know. Smiley

But didn't you say that you physically heard God say that you would move to Kenya?  So if you don't move there, one of the three must be true: (1) God was lying; (2) you were lying; (3) you're a crazy person who hears voices.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1896 on: October 16, 2013, 12:56:38 AM »

What!?  No!!  You'll have her father over on Saturdays, and the women folk will make you sandwiches and bring you beer while you watch the game.  This is Oklahoma!  If the women aren't serving beer and sandwiches to their football-watching husbands, then something ain't right!

Tiz the season to be wheezin!

But didn't you say that you physically heard God say that you would move to Kenya?  So if you don't move there, one of the three must be true: (1) God was lying; (2) you were lying; (3) you're a crazy person who hears voices.

(4) I must have heard wrong.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1897 on: October 16, 2013, 12:58:07 AM »

But didn't you say that you physically heard God say that you would move to Kenya?  So if you don't move there, one of the three must be true: (1) God was lying; (2) you were lying; (3) you're a crazy person who hears voices.

No Inks, the correct answer is that God changes His mind whenver people fall in love.  Every command from God includes an implicit "Unless you fall in love.  Then do whatever you want."
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1898 on: October 16, 2013, 12:58:24 AM »

Bushie's priorities:

1) Poontang.

(MASSIVE GAP)

2) God's word/his Kenyan children.

Honestly, can anybody really blame him?

Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #1899 on: October 16, 2013, 01:01:56 AM »

I'd like you to expand on this hearing God wrong theory.  You're telling me that God physically spoke to you, and, what... he didn't make sure you had your ears cleaned out first?

What did God say to you?  I know it's been a while since it happened, but if the creator of the entire universe took the time to physically speak to me, I think I'd probably remember those words forever.  So what did God say, and what part of that do you think you misheard?
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies