Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 09:11:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 80
Author Topic: Update Season VIII - "Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!"  (Read 164937 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: June 07, 2013, 11:41:11 PM »

Again, psychiatrists are super expensive.  I don't have insurance.  Therefore I do not have the money to see anybody.  Even if I never took a dime from my parents, we still don't have enough money to fund a useless psychiatrist.  Plus, I don't need to see one.

You admitted to having several of the signs of sociopathy... if that's not deserving of seeking mental help, I really don't know what is.  You're a perpetual liar, you're impulsive, you are to the point that you cannot hold down a stable job or support yourself in any way whatsoever, and you have stolen/conned your parents multiple times and end up justifying doing it or continuing to do it.  Dude... face the facts.  That laundry list isn't normal, and you're harming others, not just yourself.

Have you looked into seeking mental health through IHS?  They have a whole webpage on it: http://www.ihs.gov/ihm/index.cfm?module=dsp_ihm_pc_p3c14

Have you looked into Medicaid?

I am in great mental health.  I'm fine.

You admitted to having signs of sociopathy.  How is that fine?

Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #101 on: June 07, 2013, 11:41:38 PM »

Again, psychiatrists are super expensive.  I don't have insurance.  Therefore I do not have the money to see anybody.  Even if I never took a dime from my parents, we still don't have enough money to fund a useless psychiatrist.  Plus, I don't need to see one.

You admitted to having several of the signs of sociopathy... if that's not deserving of seeking mental help, I really don't know what is.  You're a perpetual liar, you're impulsive, you are to the point that you cannot hold down a stable job or support yourself in any way whatsoever, and you have stolen/conned your parents multiple times and end up justifying doing it or continuing to do it.  Dude... face the facts.  That laundry list isn't normal, and you're harming others, not just yourself.

Have you looked into seeking mental health through IHS?  They have a whole webpage on it: http://www.ihs.gov/ihm/index.cfm?module=dsp_ihm_pc_p3c14

Have you looked into Medicaid?

You admitted to having signs of sociopathy.  How is that fine?

You can keep repeating it all you want, but it doesn't make it true.  You're just repeating your conclusion without providing any shred of evidence.  It's not like saying this stops your perpetual lying or has stopped you from conning your parents out of money.

You can keep repeating your junk all you want, but it doesn't make it true.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #102 on: June 07, 2013, 11:43:16 PM »

None of this is new, Inks. Bushie acts older than my 90 year old granddad. His excuse isn't surprising at all. In fact, I wouldn't expect anything less from my dear buddy!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #103 on: June 07, 2013, 11:43:18 PM »

Let me be clear.  I am not a sociopath.  I am not a horrible person.  I am not mentally handicapped or mentally challenged in any way.  I am not a thief.  I am not an idiot.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #104 on: June 07, 2013, 11:45:41 PM »

Jeff, you have admitted to being bipolar.  How can you say, "I am in great mental health.  I'm fine."?  Name one thing I have said that is untrue.  You can't.  Because there is nothing untrue in what I've said.  I'm not giving you a diagnosis.  I'm pointing out that you've admitted to some pretty serious issues that should really get checked out.  And these are issues that YOU have admitted to (other than conning your parents out of money... although I think you know it).
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #105 on: June 07, 2013, 11:46:25 PM »

Let me be clear.  I am not a sociopath.  I am not a horrible person.  I am not mentally handicapped or mentally challenged in any way.  I am not a thief.  I am not an idiot.

You may not have "stolen" money in the strict sense, but asking your parents for money and then spending it on things that they had no intention of you spending it on is a form of stealing.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #106 on: June 07, 2013, 11:49:40 PM »

Jeff, you have admitted to being bipolar.  How can you say, "I am in great mental health.  I'm fine."?  Name one thing I have said that is untrue.  You can't.  Because there is nothing untrue in what I've said.  I'm not giving you a diagnosis.  I'm pointing out that you've admitted to some pretty serious issues that should really get checked out.  And these are issues that YOU have admitted to (other than conning your parents out of money... although I think you know it).

I said I might be bipolar, but the more I think about it, I am no such thing.

You have forced it out of me.  I did those to humor you, because I knew you would not leave me alone no matter what.

I respectfully ask that you drop this mental health nonsense, because no matter how loud you shout, I am not going to do it.

Let me say it again - I am in great mental health, I'm fine.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #107 on: June 07, 2013, 11:50:23 PM »

You may not have "stolen" money in the strict sense, but asking your parents for money and then spending it on things that they had no intention of you spending it on is a form of stealing.

I have stopped doing that.  So, that's in my past.  It has no bearing on today.  So, drop that crap.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #108 on: June 07, 2013, 11:52:27 PM »

Inks, you go out of your way to attempt to show me how horrible a person I am.  I have never claimed to be perfect, but I am not as bad as you continuously accuse me of.  Can you just leave me alone for a bit.  The Update is supposed to be a fun thread, not a ridiculing, throw the book at Jeff thread.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #109 on: June 07, 2013, 11:55:15 PM »

I have stopped doing that.  So, that's in my past.  It has no bearing on today.  So, drop that crap.

You stopped for now.  You've also walked in the past.  Your past is clearly not indicative of your future.

You may not suffer from ASPD.  You may not be bipolar.  But you are NOT mentally healthy.  I've never seen someone in such denial over their poor mental health.  I have a schizophrenic aunt, and she's had some rough patches, but she's never gone as long as you without taking action.  The same thing with a bipolar family friend.

Your mental condition and the actions that you take are not just abnormal; they're highly abnormal.  You need help--if not for yourself, then for those that you end up repeatedly hurting.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #110 on: June 07, 2013, 11:56:18 PM »

You stopped for now.  You've also walked in the past.  Your past is clearly not indicative of your future.

You may not suffer from ASPD.  You may not be bipolar.  But you are NOT mentally healthy.  I've never seen someone in such denial over their poor mental health.  I have a schizophrenic aunt, and she's had some rough patches, but she's never gone as long as you without taking action.  The same thing with a bipolar family friend.

Your mental condition and the actions that you take are not just abnormal; they're highly abnormal.  You need help--if not for yourself, then for those that you end up repeatedly hurting.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #111 on: June 07, 2013, 11:57:05 PM »

Inks, you go out of your way to attempt to show me how horrible a person I am.  I have never claimed to be perfect, but I am not as bad as you continuously accuse me of.  Can you just leave me alone for a bit.  The Update is supposed to be a fun thread, not a ridiculing, throw the book at Jeff thread.

What on earth is fun about this?  The Update is filled with a bunch of trolling and lying from you.  Is that your idea of fun?  If so, take your fun elsewhere or live with the fact that I don't agree that that is "fun".

I'm not saying you are a horrible person.  I've never accused you of anything that you haven't done.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #112 on: June 07, 2013, 11:57:59 PM »

You stopped for now.  You've also walked in the past.  Your past is clearly not indicative of your future.

You may not suffer from ASPD.  You may not be bipolar.  But you are NOT mentally healthy.  I've never seen someone in such denial over their poor mental health.  I have a schizophrenic aunt, and she's had some rough patches, but she's never gone as long as you without taking action.  The same thing with a bipolar family friend.

Your mental condition and the actions that you take are not just abnormal; they're highly abnormal.  You need help--if not for yourself, then for those that you end up repeatedly hurting.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And now the immature defense mechanism of plugging your ears and yelling "I can't hear you!" has kicked in.  When someone does that, 99.9999% of the time, it means that the person knows that he is wrong, but he is too proud to admit it.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #113 on: June 07, 2013, 11:59:00 PM »

Bed time, folks!
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #114 on: June 08, 2013, 12:01:29 AM »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And now the immature defense mechanism of plugging your ears and yelling "I can't hear you!" has kicked in.  When someone does that, 99.9999% of the time, it means that the person knows that he is wrong, but he is too proud to admit it.

I'm not admitting anything.  I'm just realizing that talking to you is like talking to a brick wall.  I know talking to me is like talking to a brick wall.  We're not making any progress here.  Have you noticed?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #115 on: June 08, 2013, 12:03:27 AM »

Let's be honest, The Update is not about progress. It's about regression. Tongue
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #116 on: June 08, 2013, 12:04:27 AM »

Jeff, the difference is that I'm actually telling the truth; you're not.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #117 on: June 08, 2013, 12:04:58 AM »

Let's be honest, The Update is not about progress. It's about regression. Tongue

It's about neither, in its conception.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #118 on: June 08, 2013, 12:05:40 AM »

I could go round and round all morning long, but I've got a wedding tonight.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #119 on: June 08, 2013, 12:07:24 AM »

Me too! I can't wait! I'm always excited about an open bar!
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2013, 12:10:17 AM »

OK... And I've asked you to name one thing I've said that's untrue.  You've avoided that.  So, name one thing I've said that's untrue.  If you'd like, you can even wait until after the wedding.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2013, 12:15:00 AM »

OK... And I've asked you to name one thing I've said that's untrue.  You've avoided that.  So, name one thing I've said that's untrue.  If you'd like, you can even wait until after the wedding.

For Bushie's sake, I hope he's too hammered to post here coherently after that wedding. He would be if he knew what was good for him.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

P P

« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2013, 12:18:27 AM »

For Bushie's sake, I hope he's too hammered to post here coherently after that wedding. He would be if he knew what was good for him.

Well even if he's not, I hopefully will be Wink
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2013, 12:25:30 AM »

Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
United States

« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2013, 01:28:42 AM »

The writers have composed a really interesting character. A 30 year old man who has the appearance of a 50 year old and the maturity of a 10 year old. Compelling stuff!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 80  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies