The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 10:20:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 ... 86
Author Topic: The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III  (Read 210718 times)
Kitteh
drj101
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #925 on: October 29, 2013, 05:10:49 PM »

It's a shame BeccaM doesn't post any more.  The pictures she posted of herself showed her to be super smokin' hot.

The fact that the pictures weren't of her and that she was actually a dude are irrelevant.

To be fair you'd have to be some kind of depraved masochist to be a woman and post pics of yourself on this forum.

I posted one once but I had a bag over my head #swagg
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #926 on: October 29, 2013, 05:48:09 PM »

OK, so I made a sexist joke about BeccaM that was over the line. The joke was that women are viewed as nagging and unintelligent. Was it on Daniel Tosh levels? I don't think so, but since so many of you, including some friends of mine, took me seriously (for once), I am offering a semi serious apology.

I posted this straight to the deluge to make your jobs easier.

The problem is not a matter of taking you seriously or not, it's that you made a joke like that in the first place.
Dude, it’s a joke. Get over the phony feminism, it’s quite annoying. It didn't mean anything. For that matter, reread my joke. It wasn’t even a complete joke as I never said all women were like BeccaM; just that I don’t want any women IF they were all like her.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #927 on: October 29, 2013, 05:50:12 PM »

OK, so I made a sexist joke about BeccaM that was over the line. The joke was that women are viewed as nagging and unintelligent. Was it on Daniel Tosh levels? I don't think so, but since so many of you, including some friends of mine, took me seriously (for once), I am offering a semi serious apology.

The problem is not a matter of taking you seriously or not, it's that you made a joke like that in the first place.
Dude, it’s a joke. Get over the phony feminism, it’s quite annoying. It didn't mean anything. For that matter, reread my joke. It wasn’t even a complete joke as I never said all women were like BeccaM; just that I don’t want any women IF they were all like her.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #928 on: October 29, 2013, 05:52:37 PM »

(empty quote the above post)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #929 on: October 29, 2013, 05:56:17 PM »

Do you post anything other than insulting memes to avoid making any serious points?
And do you just post anything that is not parroting what the others say?

Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #930 on: October 29, 2013, 06:31:04 PM »

No I don't, because drj said what I would have said. You've made your point, you admitted your blunder, you should drop it. You're not doing yourself any favours by continuing to argue for yourself.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #931 on: October 29, 2013, 06:33:52 PM »

Do you post anything other than insulting memes to avoid making any serious points?
Yes, when I'm talking with someone who can actually make coherent and legitimate arguments.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #932 on: October 29, 2013, 06:38:07 PM »

No I don't, because drj said what I would have said. You've made your point, you admitted your blunder, you should drop it. You're not doing yourself any favours by continuing to argue for yourself.
If I have admitted my blunder, what business do you have continually attacking it and the "attitudes" behind it if you do not want to debate me on my premises? Your engaging in a “10 Minute Hate” straight out of Oceania, and its rather bizarre.

Yes, when I'm talking with someone who can actually make coherent and legitimate arguments.
Is my argument incoherent? Or are you incapable of understanding anyone who disagrees with you, on account of your extreme egomania? If you want to play the personal insult game, I am willing to fight fire with fire to drive my point home to you.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #933 on: October 29, 2013, 06:40:49 PM »

Yes

If you want to play the personal insult game, I am willing to fight fire with fire to drive my point home to you.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #934 on: October 29, 2013, 06:44:45 PM »

If I have admitted my blunder, what business do you have continually attacking it and the "attitudes" behind it if you do not want to debate me on my premises? Your engaging in a “10 Minute Hate” straight out of Oceania, and its rather bizarre.

¿I didn't attack you though? ¿I just pointed out why your joke wasn't funny and that you making it in the first place wasn't cool? ¿You then preceded to get really defensive and insult me?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #935 on: October 29, 2013, 06:56:14 PM »

¿I didn't attack you though? ¿I just pointed out why your joke wasn't funny and that you making it in the first place wasn't cool? ¿You then preceded to get really defensive and insult me?

I don't think you get that by calling my joke "uncool" was an attack on my premises, while a simple "that wasn't funny" would have driven the point home without challenging me to stand up. Then Kitteh joined in, and made it personal. I am not saying it is Kitteh’s or your fault-it is my fault, for making the rude joke to begin with. But don't you ever think that I am going to be bullied into submission simply because you disapprove for superfluous reasons.

I’m willing to admit that this was a clever use of an internet meme to drive your point home, as well as making me chuckle and realize the emotionalism that I injected into the original post. That’s a rarity.
Leftbehind
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #936 on: October 29, 2013, 07:14:42 PM »

The carbon emissions on these points make them almost not worth making.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #937 on: October 30, 2013, 08:54:23 AM »

SSM and Cannabis bills.

Anyone who votes in favour of Cannabis legalisation should be exiled to Syria.
Cassius
YaBB God

« Reply #938 on: October 30, 2013, 11:01:02 AM »

Why are people so thin-skinned... Sigh
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #939 on: October 30, 2013, 02:09:07 PM »

windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #940 on: October 30, 2013, 02:11:01 PM »

Huh?
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #941 on: October 30, 2013, 02:17:39 PM »

Snowstalker is part of the gang of sick perverts who insist that the "Update" is the reason they visit this site.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #942 on: October 30, 2013, 02:18:54 PM »

Snowstalker is part of the gang of sick perverts who insist that the "Update" is the reason they visit this site.

Well, they won't be missed if they leave! Just coming here for this reason, stupid!
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #943 on: October 30, 2013, 04:50:30 PM »
« Edited: October 30, 2013, 04:53:03 PM by asexual trans victimologist »

Noted expert on human cultural diversity Peeperkorn weighs in on a country that he's probably never been to:

Snowstalker's reasons for disliking Japan stated in the same thread are good, relevant, and well-thought-out by comparison.
Peeperkorn
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 0.65, S: -6.78

« Reply #944 on: October 30, 2013, 06:54:14 PM »

Noted expert on human cultural diversity Peeperkorn weighs in on a country that he's probably never been to:

Snowstalker's reasons for disliking Japan stated in the same thread are good, relevant, and well-thought-out by comparison.

But I LIKE Japan.
RogueBeaver
Atlas Star
Canada
« Reply #945 on: October 30, 2013, 07:51:18 PM »

On Elizabeth Warren:

I suspected she was going to sell out.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #946 on: October 30, 2013, 09:12:30 PM »

But I LIKE Japan.

And Snowstalker's reasons for disliking it are good, relevant, and well-thought-out by comparison.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #947 on: October 31, 2013, 02:37:51 AM »

Presented without comment.

Anyway I wish we lived in a society where the wealthy had more children and the desperately poor used abortion to limit their numbers.  Instead it is the other way round.  Not sure what is noble about a society of rich people who limit the number of children they have so they can indulge themselves and poor people who spit out hordes of children because ph-cking is their only entertainment and they don't give a rat's @$$ about the miserable future their children are going to have.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #948 on: October 31, 2013, 05:25:11 AM »

Wow. That's quite awful.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #949 on: October 31, 2013, 05:26:42 AM »