The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 03:23:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... 86
Author Topic: The Oldiesfreak Deluge of Absurdity, Ignorance, and Bad Posts III  (Read 210664 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #700 on: September 25, 2013, 12:07:22 AM »

DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #701 on: September 25, 2013, 06:21:53 AM »

Thing is I think Zimmerman would fit in perfectly [with Golden Dawn] considering how much he hates blacks and is proud he killed one.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #702 on: September 25, 2013, 06:23:52 PM »

Greece is not a democracy, it is a republic.
Leftbehind
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #703 on: September 26, 2013, 06:45:38 AM »

You might as well replace the Communist Party of Greece with American Democratic Party. In fact your poll looks like the election ballot in the last two presidential elections.

Trololol.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
« Reply #704 on: September 26, 2013, 01:20:35 PM »

I'm honored.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #705 on: September 26, 2013, 02:12:43 PM »

From the guy who claims to be more progressive than most forum Democrats.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #706 on: September 26, 2013, 05:15:41 PM »

Is this guy 12 or something?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

I am crying.

That stupid bitch Coakley should have just finished her AGship and faded into the sunset after her embarrassing, highly avoidable 2010 loss. Now, if she wins, we are stuck with this dunderhead as Governor for 8 years instead of someone who could have potentially been one of the best Governors this country has ever seen, and who knows if she'll even win? Martha Coakley has a tendency of losing races that should be Democratic locks.
Pheurton Skeurto
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #707 on: September 26, 2013, 05:46:37 PM »

clearly he really likes Mike Capuano
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #708 on: September 28, 2013, 12:45:41 PM »

George W. Bush would be +10 economic and +9.92 social, because he was diametrically opposed to me.
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #709 on: September 29, 2013, 08:04:03 PM »

Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #710 on: September 29, 2013, 08:22:37 PM »

It's been well-established that you can't post here, Oldies (especially when said post isn't absurd at all).
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #711 on: September 30, 2013, 12:30:39 PM »

The RSFSR, so as to spread the revolution and possibly assist the German uprising.
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #712 on: October 01, 2013, 12:49:53 AM »

The RSFSR, so as to spread the revolution and possibly assist the German uprising.

I was just about to post that!

Doing woodshop at school has clearly achieved wonders in improving his intellectual ability.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #713 on: October 01, 2013, 12:56:08 AM »

Doing woodshop at school has clearly achieved wonders in improving his intellectual ability.

Managing to attack a stupid post with an even stupider comment, and posting directly into the Deluge at that. Quite appropriate.
Hifly
hifly15

« Reply #714 on: October 01, 2013, 11:36:10 AM »

Managing to attack a stupid post with an even stupider comment, and posting directly into the Deluge at that. Quite appropriate.

Actually what my comment insinuates is probably very close to the truth itself.
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« Reply #715 on: October 01, 2013, 11:55:52 AM »

I'm glad that Snowstalker is living up to the moronic standard that a Deluge named after him entails.

Oh f off you tedious pseud.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #716 on: October 01, 2013, 01:07:42 PM »

Completely absurd post by Torie in a thread he locked:

Re: hide behind the poll...masturbation and fantasy.
« Reply #17 on: Today at 02:03:39 pm » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After discussion in the Cave, with a variety of opinions, but the majority favoring deletion, I have decided to be a moderate hero, and delete this thread because its title was too provocative (also the approach favored by one of the Mods other than myself). This is a difficult and grey area. If you want to put up a poll involving personal sexual activity, it is better to put it on the FC Board, and Bowdlerize the title. If Dave Leips ever weighs in on this issue, that may change things. But he probably won't.

And thanks for the efforts in digging up some of my posts. I don't consider such elliptical texts beyond the pale, but if the Mods think I am out of line, I will cease and desist. I tend to doubt that will be the case. I choose my words carefully I think. That is what one needs to do when flying rather close to the sun to avoid meltdown.

This thread is being locked so my reasoning can be reviewed, pending its later deletion.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #717 on: October 01, 2013, 01:22:53 PM »

Completely absurd post by Torie in a thread he locked:

Re: hide behind the poll...masturbation and fantasy.
« Reply #17 on: Today at 02:03:39 pm » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After discussion in the Cave, with a variety of opinions, but the majority favoring deletion, I have decided to be a moderate hero, and delete this thread because its title was too provocative (also the approach favored by one of the Mods other than myself). This is a difficult and grey area. If you want to put up a poll involving personal sexual activity, it is better to put it on the FC Board, and Bowdlerize the title. If Dave Leips ever weighs in on this issue, that may change things. But he probably won't.

And thanks for the efforts in digging up some of my posts. I don't consider such elliptical texts beyond the pale, but if the Mods think I am out of line, I will cease and desist. I tend to doubt that will be the case. I choose my words carefully I think. That is what one needs to do when flying rather close to the sun to avoid meltdown.

This thread is being locked so my reasoning can be reviewed, pending its later deletion.

I see only one absurd sentence.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #718 on: October 01, 2013, 05:33:55 PM »

Actually what my comment insinuates is probably very close to the truth itself.
YOU SUCK.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #719 on: October 01, 2013, 06:21:18 PM »

How about we stop feeding the troll.
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #720 on: October 02, 2013, 01:11:17 PM »

Massive FF.  Too bad anybody who's conservative on here is automatically blacklisted.

That's not fair. Obnoxious, overly partisan conservatives like you and barfbag get blacklisted, but intelligent, pragmatic ones like Senator Maxwell are treated with the respect they deserve. And it goes the same way with liberals.

Anyway, I think this forum will be a lot less interesting/fun/exciting for me without barfbag, even if I do think he is one of the biggest dunderheads on the planet. HP, but I want him back ASAP.

Cory, Krazen, and potentially even Oldiesfreak and Waukesha County ("Elections Guy") would be more deserving of the ban than barfy.
But I am intelligent and pragmatic.  You just don't recognize it because I also happen to be very loyal to the GOP. 
And I wouldn't really call Maxwell conservative, since he seems more moderate/liberal on a lot of social issues.
DC Al Fine
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #721 on: October 02, 2013, 02:27:44 PM »

Most teabaggers are [sociopaths], yes. Hence their opposition to letting poor people go to the doctor.
Leftbehind
YaBB God
United Kingdom

« Reply #722 on: October 02, 2013, 03:40:54 PM »

It appears you've confused this with the simple truths mine. Tongue
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #723 on: October 02, 2013, 08:16:31 PM »

Your 'poor people' argument doesnt fly because it doesnt exist outside of extreme cases.
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #724 on: October 03, 2013, 05:35:37 AM »

The only Family Guy episode I hated was Not All Dogs Go To Heaven.

But early Family Guy seasons don't have anything approaching Sneakers O'Toole. For that matter neither does even classic Simpsons.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... 86  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies