The Update for Everybody Else
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 11:27:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Update for Everybody Else
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44
Author Topic: The Update for Everybody Else  (Read 86601 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #400 on: June 26, 2013, 04:46:09 PM »

Congrats to ZuWo.   I'm relaxing having a martini now laughing at all you peons who aren't. Tongue

And no it will not be a brief relaxation. Wink
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #401 on: June 26, 2013, 07:55:23 PM »
« Edited: June 26, 2013, 07:57:18 PM by VP Duke »

Tonight, I'm drinking bourbon and watching a friend's 6 week old great dane puppy while he's at one of his summer classes. He's such a sweet little guy. I can't believe he'll weigh 150 pounds in a couple months!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #402 on: June 26, 2013, 11:05:45 PM »

Just saw Bob Dylan. He did a lot of new stuff, but did "All Along The Watchtower", "Tangled Up In Blue", "Simple Twist Of Fate", "Dusquense Whistle" and "Ballad of a Thin Man." I also shat myself when Bob Weir came on stage with Wilco right before Dylan went on stage. "Early Roman Kings" and "Things Have Changed" were also played.

Of course, no video or pictures were allowed, and the rule was enforced by a Nazi security guard who tolerated marijuana and drunken brawls in the back, but no, God forbid I take a picture. Anyway, for the first time since November I feel happy. Best night in a long, long time.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #403 on: June 26, 2013, 11:31:52 PM »

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I've just finished my second date with this girl. We hung out literally all day, like 10 hours. I have all these butterflies in my stomach it's amazing. She's so hot, we think on the same level, I never have to explain what I say to her, I can be myself around her and still have a great time, we have perfectly complimentary sexual predilections, we're just all-in-all very awesome for each other. I know I've already told IRC about this but I just needed to gush a bit on the forum proper Smiley
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #404 on: June 26, 2013, 11:36:01 PM »

I'm going to be spending about forty days in Japan starting in two weeks. When I get back my family is moving and then very shortly thereafter I'm starting my last semester as an undergraduate and working on applications for divinity school (although I'm not seeking ordination at this point). I'm hoping for Episcopal Divinity School in Cambridge or Yale Divinity School but I'm also going to apply to at least a few other Episcopal/Anglican or inter/nondenominational divinity schools in the United States and Canada.
FEMA Camp Administrator
Cathcon
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #405 on: June 26, 2013, 11:37:14 PM »

I'd like to extend my official congratulations to Bacon King, one of the Atlas greats who's finally found happiness.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #406 on: June 26, 2013, 11:37:56 PM »

I'd like to extend my official congratulations to Bacon King, one of the Atlas greats who's finally found happiness.

This, as well. Best of luck with this person, Bacon King.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #407 on: June 26, 2013, 11:42:05 PM »

This, as well. Best of luck with this person, Bacon King.

^^^^

This as well. I'll be praying for you, man. As for myself, after over a decade, I've finally given in and joined an online dating site. I figure when the time comes, either she accepts me for who I am or not, and either way I'll live with it.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #408 on: June 27, 2013, 01:01:43 PM »

Just bought one of these for around $225:

Mine's tremendously more rough looking than those, obviously, at that price.  And the title's not quite 100%.  But, it'll be fun to knock around on.

Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #409 on: June 27, 2013, 03:42:50 PM »

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I've just finished my second date with this girl. We hung out literally all day, like 10 hours. I have all these butterflies in my stomach it's amazing. She's so hot, we think on the same level, I never have to explain what I say to her, I can be myself around her and still have a great time, we have perfectly complimentary sexual predilections, we're just all-in-all very awesome for each other. I know I've already told IRC about this but I just needed to gush a bit on the forum proper Smiley
Happy to hear this.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #410 on: June 27, 2013, 03:54:41 PM »

... we have perfectly complimentary sexual predilections...

Hmm.. what are those?  And how did you discover this commonality?
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #411 on: June 27, 2013, 04:17:16 PM »

... we have perfectly complimentary sexual predilections...

Hmm.. what are those?  And how did you discover this commonality?

TMI filter; answer is in white text below, just highlight with cursor to read

She loves to be thrown around, abused, dominated during sex. Having been with a few girls who enjoy sex this way, I've easily learned to love it- the rush and thrill is just incredible and it's so contrary to my generally amiable nature that's its exhilarating.

I learned this on our first date, we were sharing a drink together, she was talking about sex with an ex and made a joke hinting at it, I caught it and was jokingly like, "heeeeey you enjoy that?" And then she said yes; we talked about it for a bit and I said something to the effect of "OH, we are going to get along so well" and then we made plans to have sex in her car one we were finished with our drinks. Smiley It was a very enjoyable evening for the both of us.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #412 on: June 27, 2013, 04:32:48 PM »

So does this rough stuff include the backdoor?
[/quote]
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #413 on: June 27, 2013, 04:38:31 PM »

indeed! We're both fond of it but we haven't yet in any of our three times due to the considerable time and effort it takes to, well, get it in
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #414 on: June 27, 2013, 04:39:33 PM »

Also, because I missed it earlier, just wanted to say thank you to Cathcon, Sanchez, Nathan, and Beet Smiley
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #415 on: June 27, 2013, 04:45:48 PM »

Damn, and only after two dates.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #416 on: June 27, 2013, 04:47:24 PM »

I wish I was Bacon King.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #417 on: June 27, 2013, 04:52:40 PM »

GUYS GUYS GUYS

Congrats, mate! This is the best thing that could possibly happen to someone. Smiley

(to be fully honest, there is slight a note of jealousy in my mind right now - and I sincerely apologize for that - it just has to do with my own recent experience)
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #418 on: June 27, 2013, 04:56:35 PM »
« Edited: June 27, 2013, 04:58:28 PM by Bacon King »

I've traditionally kept most of this stuff on IRC instead of on the forum, but truth be told, for better or worse I'm kind of a huge manwhore

Aww, thanks Smiley

But really though. Just be yourself and be confident, kind and sociable and that's really all it takes.

But also if you're going to wish you were a forumite there's totally better ones out there. I for one wish I was Joe Republic because he seriously looks like a model no homo

GUYS GUYS GUYS

Congrats, mate! This is the best thing that could possibly happen to someone. Smiley

(to be fully honest, there is slight a note of jealousy in my mind right now - and I sincerely apologize for that - it just has to do with my own recent experience)

Thank you! But honestly, no need to be jealous Smiley If anything just use it as motivation to better yourself?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #419 on: June 27, 2013, 05:06:54 PM »

GUYS GUYS GUYS

Thank you! But honestly, no need to be jealous Smiley If anything just use it as motivation to better yourself?

That's what I hope to do, indeed. But it's a huge task, believe me. Tongue
LastVoter
seatown
YaBB God
Thailand

« Reply #420 on: June 27, 2013, 08:15:31 PM »

I viewed a flat last week, liked it and applied for it. Today I got a phone call and was informed that I will get the flat. It's in the medieval old town of Zurich, and since apartments like these are rare and very popular I am surprised and thrilled (there were about 80 other people who viewed the apartment on the same day).

In other words, this is what my future neighborhood looks like.

I wish I could live in a place like that.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #421 on: June 27, 2013, 11:22:23 PM »
« Edited: June 27, 2013, 11:27:10 PM by Mr. Morden »

Update has been locked (presumably by Bushie himself).

If it isn't reopened, and a new one isn't started, should I continue "Hog and Blondie" ( https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=174552.msg3776225#msg3776225 ) in this thread, or put it in a standalone thread, or drop it completely?  I probably have another 15-20 episodes or so before the story is finished.

EDIT: In the rest of the story, there's a bit less focus on Bushie than there was in the first four episodes, and we bring in more Atlas memes and characters.  For example, you'll see Naso in more than one future episode.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #422 on: June 27, 2013, 11:28:44 PM »

I viewed a flat last week, liked it and applied for it. Today I got a phone call and was informed that I will get the flat. It's in the medieval old town of Zurich, and since apartments like these are rare and very popular I am surprised and thrilled (there were about 80 other people who viewed the apartment on the same day).

In other words, this is what my future neighborhood looks like.

I wish I could live in a place like that.

Who doesn't?
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #423 on: June 28, 2013, 01:42:00 AM »

Update has been locked (presumably by Bushie himself).

If it isn't reopened, and a new one isn't started, should I continue "Hog and Blondie" ( https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=174552.msg3776225#msg3776225 ) in this thread, or put it in a standalone thread, or drop it completely?  I probably have another 15-20 episodes or so before the story is finished.

EDIT: In the rest of the story, there's a bit less focus on Bushie than there was in the first four episodes, and we bring in more Atlas memes and characters.  For example, you'll see Naso in more than one future episode.

Definitely deserves its own thread.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #424 on: June 28, 2013, 07:52:42 AM »

Baconator the Dominator.  WooHOO! 
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 44  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length