2008 Election Game: Campaign Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 11:44:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2008 Election Game: Campaign Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82
Author Topic: 2008 Election Game: Campaign Thread  (Read 152424 times)
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -4.35

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1600 on: June 11, 2013, 08:34:18 PM »

OOC: Would Nader's answers actually fit within the time slots debates give the candidates?
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« Reply #1601 on: June 12, 2013, 09:52:51 AM »

OOC: Would Nader's answers actually fit within the time slots debates give the candidates?

Ask NHI. I think that's a legitimate question.

I decided against updating on Saturday. You'll have it on Friday. You still have time to prepare speeches and release some ads until then. And some candidates still have to release their schedules.
MadmanMotley
Bmotley
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -5.91

P
« Reply #1602 on: June 12, 2013, 11:50:59 AM »

Dick Lugar (Bloomberg Surrogate) Campaign Schedule:
Oct. 21:
Rally in Aurora, IL for Bloomberg
Rally in Springfield, IL for Bloomberg

Oct. 22:
Rally in Chicago, IL for Bloomberg
Town hall for Bloomberg in Cicero, IL

Oct. 23:
Rally for Bloomberg in Dearborn, MI
Rally for Bloomberg in Lansing, MI

Oct. 24:
Rally for Bloomberg in Madison, WI
Town Hall for Bloomberg in Oshkosh, WI

Oct. 25:
Rally for Bloomberg in Milwaukee, WI
Town Hall for Bloomberg in Janesville, WI

Oct. 26:
Rally for Bloomberg in Saint Paul, MN
Town Hall for Bloomberg in Maple Grove, MN

Oct. 27:
Town Hall for Bloomberg in Blaine, MN
Rally for Bloomberg in Minneapolis, MN
Oldiesfreak1854
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1603 on: June 12, 2013, 12:02:44 PM »

I think we can consider this officially frozen now.

No, it isn't. I'm back again Smiley

I'll have an update for Friday or Saturday. Can you continue the game, McCain?
Sure.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1604 on: June 12, 2013, 12:22:47 PM »

I decided against updating on Saturday. You'll have it on Friday. You still have time to prepare speeches and release some ads until then. And some candidates still have to release their schedules.

To NHI - when will debate answers be due? I have mine all done, I just originally deleted it because I realized I had forgot to include the question on gold standard.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #1605 on: June 12, 2013, 08:01:16 PM »

What do you want now folks? Dumping my answers? :/
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1606 on: June 12, 2013, 08:02:19 PM »

To NHI - when will debate answers be due? I have mine all done, I just originally deleted it because I realized I had forgot to include the question on gold standard.

If I could get them up by tomorrow that'd be great.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #1607 on: June 12, 2013, 08:08:22 PM »

I have read them loudly on the other previous debate and most of them could be spoken at a 1:30 -2:00 rate . The only big answers are those that do not have time limits said by the debate moderator. If I were you, I would be focusing on answering your own questions rather than targeting the others!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1608 on: June 13, 2013, 01:16:51 AM »
« Edited: June 13, 2013, 01:20:33 AM by Jayhawker »

Final Presidential Debate: Bloomberg Responds

Michael Bloomberg answers questions at the Final Presidential Debate

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I want to first, thank the debate commission, Bob, thank you, and to the millions of Americans who decided to tune into tonight's debate. Thank you.

I believe the primary lesson of the Iraq war is that if you have a weak strategy and poor leadership, you won't have a successful operation. As a nation, we celebrated when we went into Baghdad, and we celebrated when Saddam Hussein was captured. And unlike Governor Dean, who stated that he "supposes" Iraq is better off without Hussein, the Iraqi's, especially the Kurdish people who were targeted for years by him, are much better off with Saddam out of power. However, the efforts since then have been badly mishandled. This war has cost us over $600 billion dollars, 4,000 Americans have lost their lives, and an additional 30,000 are wounded. Our image abroad has been damaged as a result of the war.

Strategically, our efforts should have been concentrated on Afghanistan - finding Osama Bin Laden and defeat al Qaeda. Our financial efforts should also be concentrated here at home, where this administration has let our budget go out of control and our economy gets weaker with each passing day. The lessons to be drawn from Iraq is that while we should never be afraid of using military force in order to keep Americans safe. But we have to use our military force wisely, and we haven't done so by prolonging the war in Iraq.

In my first hundred days, I plan to sit down with President Calderón and discuss what both countries can do to help alleviate the drug cartel issue we face near the border. However, I do not believe drug legalization here would solve the problem, and it is not a position that my administration will support. That being said, I think an effort to partly decriminalize non-violent drug use should be made - currently, we're putting non-violent drug offenders in prison with murderers and rapists, sometimes in jail for longer periods of time. This is simply an absurd policy, and as President, I'll seek to create reasonable punishments for drug users.

As the Iranians continue on the path of attaining nuclear weapons, it becomes a greater and greater threat to the United States, our allies, primarily Israel, and to the entire stability in the Middle East. Israel is our greatest ally in the Middle East, possibly in the world. As President, I pledge that America will continue to stand with Israel. It is essential that we do whatever is required to prevent Iran attaining a nuclear weapon, as they could easily fall into the hands of terrorists as a result, and I fear what would happen if that occurred.

There are strategies we can implement: if we work with other countries to tighten sanctions on Iran, reduce our energy dependence on the Middle East, which would put more of a squeeze on Iran financially, and I would support have direct talks with the Iranian government, letting them know that if their behavior remains the same, there will be consequences, that other alternatives would be beneficial to both parties. This strategy may not work, but what I know won't work for certain is the status quo implemented by President Bush in not talking to them. When that strategy was decided, Iran became even closer to nuclear weapons, as did North Korea. We're going to have to have talks with them, while also having an understanding that we're not taking military force off the table.

Continued on next post
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1609 on: June 13, 2013, 01:17:27 AM »
« Edited: June 13, 2013, 01:20:58 AM by Jayhawker »

I'll be brief here, because I think the answer is quite obvious. I believe the past essentially sums up what decision should be made - under the gold standard, America had no major financial panics...other than in 1873, 1884, 1907, 1930-1933, and several more. All the evidence I have seen has shown nothing but negativity from the Gold Standard. That's not a record I feel comfortable throwing my support behind, and it is not one I will allow as President.

All along, the real target should have been Afghanistan - finding Osama Bin Laden and crushing al Qaeda. We took our eye off the ball by invading Iraq, and it's a mistake my administration will not repeat. Before entering any conflict, there are several questions we must ask ourselves: How much is it going to cost? What will our exit strategy be? How will it affect our global standing? And as it relates to the Iraq war, is our intelligence sound? These are questions I would discuss with my national security advisers before making any decision, and they are questions I don't think were thoroughly discussed under the Bush administration.

Largely due to Iraq, our standing around the world has undoubtedly deteriorated under the Bush Administration, and whoever wins this election will be given the responsibility of restoring our image. This won't be done overnight, but by winding down the Iraq War and renewing our commitment to fighting terrorism, I believe we can start healing our image, and thus, our influence on others.

First, I would like to thank the commission and my opponents for participating in these informative debates. The real winners of the debates has been the American people, who have four qualified tickets to choose from.

I offer a new approach, a new vision for this country. It's not the trickle-down economy that has failed America for decades. Americans are now working harder for less, more are uninsured, and we are falling into a recession. The American people do not deserve this. We can do better. We need a government, an administration, that is ready to invest and grow this nation, putting our constituents first - ensuring health care is a fundamental right, making our education system second to none, and protecting our senior citizens.

Putting you first...that's my commitment to you. Doing so can open us up to a whole new world of opportunities. America was the country of the twentieth century. I aim to put America on track towards being the country of the twenty-first century as well. This country has been marred by war, a poor economy, and increased partisanship. As President, we'll end the Iraq war responsibly, invest in our economy, and unite our country, not bring further division. That's why I propose here tonight that immediately after the certification of the election results, whenever that may be, that the four candidates meet privately and have an honest discussion about moving this country forward. This isn't about winning an election - this is about making fundamental changes to a country that is headed in the wrong direction.

Doing this won't take miracles, and it won't happen overnight. But if we are united together, we can turn things around if we all have the courage to bring real change to America. Thank you all, and God Bless.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1610 on: June 13, 2013, 01:50:50 AM »

Michael Bloomberg Campaign Advertisement: Fighter
Michael Bloomberg has released the following television advertisement, which will air in all fifty states through Election Day:

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1611 on: June 13, 2013, 01:54:45 AM »

Michael Bloomberg Campaign Advertisement: Ready

The Bloomberg campaign has released the following television advertisement, which features Vice Presidential nominee Evan Bayh. It will air in all fifty states.

Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1612 on: June 14, 2013, 11:25:48 AM »

Sorry, I was planning to post yesterday but plans got in the way. I'll try and have my schedule/debate answers up by this afternoon.
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #1613 on: June 14, 2013, 06:24:29 PM »

My post is coming!
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1614 on: June 14, 2013, 10:04:12 PM »

Howard Dean's Campaign Schedule, October 21st-27th:

October 21st:

-Rally in Des Moines, Iowa
-Meet & Greet in Des Moines, Iowa
-Rally in Waterloo, Iowa

October 22nd:

-Meet & Greet in Peoria, Illinois
-Rally in Chicago, Illinois with Barack Obama
-Fundraiser in Chicago, Illinois

"If any of my supporters from this spring still have any doubts that Howard Dean is the man to move America forward, let those doubts be thrown away! For our disagreements, my friend will bring our troops home, he'll work to get our economy back on track, get our fiscal house in order, and he'll reform our broken health care system just like he did in Vermont."

October 23rd:

-Flight to Montana
-Rally in Butte, Montana
-Rally in Helena, Montana with Governor Brian Schweitzer

"Let's end this failure of a war. Let's stand up to corporate cronies and corrupt HMO's. Let's get America back on track with Howard Dean!"

October 24th:

-Flight to Ohio
-Fundraiser in Columbus, Ohio
-Rally in Waverly, Ohio with Governor Ted Strickland

October 25th:

-Rally in Athens, Ohio with Senator Sherrod Brown
-Meet & Greet in Huntington, West Virginia
-Rally in Charleston, West Virginia with Governor Joe Manchin

October 26th:

-Rally in Morgantown, West Virginia
-Meet & Greet in Uniontown, Pennsylvania
-Rally in Wheeling, West Virginia

"The coal industry is facing major decline, and that's putting a lot of jobs in this region at risk. I'll be honest; with the rise of cheaper and cleaner natural gas and with better coal coming from out west, there probably won't be a recovery based on coal. What I can promise to the people of West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and other Appalachian states is a national effort to retrain workers, fight poverty, and improve infrastructure here and everywhere else."

October 27th:

-Rally in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
-Rally in Greensburg, Pennsylvania
-Meet & Greet in Altoona, Pennsylvania

(debate answers coming tomorrow, I promise!)
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« Reply #1615 on: June 15, 2013, 08:05:00 AM »

One week before the election, Bloomberg events full of supporters, McCain and Dean don't manage to stop his momentum. Debate may be crucial, but both of them don't seem interested on preparing it... after losing every single debate to the NYC mayor!!!

BREAKING: Many democratic and republican politicians around the country decide to "betray" their party and endorse Bloomberg! Among them:

Former senator Dale Bumpers (D-AR), Governor Felix Perez Camacho (R_GU), San Antonio mayor Phil Hardberger (D-TX), State Treasurer Joseph Meyer (R-WY), Secretary of State Jason Gant (R-SD), Speaker of the NC House Joe Hackney (D-NC), Warren mayor James R. Fouts (I-MI) and former Governor Kenny Guinn (R-NV).

Representative Stephanie Tubbs Jones (D-OH; doesn't die), activist David Cobb (G-TX) and Lieutenant Governor Diane Denish (D-NM) endorse Dennis Kucinich.

"Dean will win if he is able to keep the democratic base energized. I believe he's been able to do that until now. But, yes, Nader is a big problem.. I don't think his appeal to liberals will be enough to give the election to Bloomberg or even McCain, but I'd lie if I said we aren't worried "- DNC acting Chairman R. T. Rybak.

"McCain will win. Comfortably. He'll be the surprise winner in New York. The state will vote for him when its inhabitants see George Pataki on the ballot paper. That plus the South and the republican West may be enough. I also think he'll get Florida. Retired people always liked him, and FL is a republican state... Yes, I think it's safe to say that McCain has the advantadge here, no matter what polls say" - Commentator Dick Morris.

I'll have my next update as soon as NHI releases his post-debate poll. This update doesn't mean you can post next week schedule. Those who want to post/modify their schedules, release some ads, give a speech... can do it now. This is an award for those who posted early.

NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1616 on: June 15, 2013, 08:13:35 AM »

A heads-up: I'm planning on releasing the poll for the debate by the end today.

Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #1617 on: June 15, 2013, 09:02:45 AM »

Please Julio, allow me to post the previous week. I was just finishing editing when you posted the update =(
Sec. of State Superique
Superique
Brazil

« Reply #1618 on: June 15, 2013, 09:33:11 AM »
« Edited: June 15, 2013, 09:58:27 AM by Former Speaker Superique »

Week sth - National Efforts

October 21st
OOC: Happy Birthday to me!

Nader flies to Detroit, MI

Door to Door with Michael Moore and Carol Moseley in Detroit, MI
Rally and Fundraise with Michael Moore, Carol Moseley and Sean Penn in Lansing, MI

October 22nd

Nader Flies to New Jersey.

Meet & Greet with Meryl Streep and Michael Moore in Summit, NJ.
Meet & Greet with Meryl Streep and Michael Moore in Newark, NJ.

Rally and Fundraise with Meryl Streep, Susan Sarandon and Michael Moore in Newark, NJ.

October 23rd

Meet & Greet with Michael Moore and Meryl Streep in Philadelphia, PA
Meeting with unionized workers
Rally with Michael Moore, Meryl Streep and Sean Penn in Philadelphia, PA

October 24th

Nader flies to Baton Rouge, LA

Rally with Buddy Roemer in Baton Rouge, LA

Go to New Orleans, LA

October 26th

Meet & Greet with Buddy Roemer in New Orleans, LA

Town Hall with Buddy Roemer in an African American community in New Orleans, LA

Rally with Buddy Roemer in New Orleans, LA.

October 27th

Flies to Berkeley, CA.
Meet & Greet with Barbara Lee and Sean Penn in Berkeley, CA.
Meet & Greet with Barbara Lee and Sean Penn in Oakland, CA.
Rally with Barbara Lee in Oakland, CA.

Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1619 on: June 15, 2013, 09:41:36 AM »

Howard Dean's Debate Answers:

It is clear and has been clear that the war in Iraq has been an abject failure. Unlike two of my three opponents, I opposed this war from the beginning because I knew it would not have a happy ending. Though the actual invasion was a success--and let me clear up now that I do believe the Iraqi people are better off now than when Saddam Hussein was in power--this administration naively declared "Mission Accomplished" when the war had really only begun. And it rages on, now against multiple terrorist organizations and with no end in sight. The major lesson we've learned is to not count our chickens before they've hatched, though in this case it's clear that we should have never gotten into the nest at all. That's why a Dean administration will bring all American combat forces home by the end of 2009.

Afghanistan is where the terrorists who struck us on 9/11 were being harbored, and where the Taliban regime had already declared war on the free world. It's where the focus should have been all along in the Bush administration, yet they chose to distract themselves in Iraq and squander our resources on two wars instead of one. I will redouble American efforts in Afghanistan as president, which will include conflict along the Pakistani border, to defeat the insurgents we should have been fighting and to capture or kill al-Qaeda leaders, including Osama bin Laden. As to the question itself, I'd be lying if I said I knew the proper course of action. When I take office, I will listen to my generals and advisers as to whether to increase troop levels in Afghanistan or whether to simply better use what we already have in the country.

By necessity, Mexico must be one of our closest partners and a nation whose situation we must hold concern about. The fact that Mexico is in the midst of a civil war against drug cartels should worry every American, and I will work with President Calderón and other Latin American leaders in fighting the drug trade. The outright legalization of drugs, especially hard drugs like cocaine or heroin, would be an unprecedented step and one we should probably not take. But with our prisons overcrowded and with addicts often returning to prison after release, it's time to treat drug abuse as a public health problem, not a criminal problem. The country of Portugal has an effective system in place, where drug use is illegal but not a criminal offense. Therefore, drug abusers are sent to rehab clinics instead of prison. This has led to a decline in abuse and in drug-related deaths, and we should at least consider mirroring that system here in America.

The relationship between the United States and Canada is strong, without a doubt, and will remain so. The biggest dispute, really, is over the importation of Canadian prescription drugs into the United States. Because of the undue influence that big pharmaceutical companies have over our government, this is illegal at a federal level even though the ability to purchase prescription drugs at such lower prices is so clearly beneficial. It's a harmful and unnecessary barrier to trade with our closest ally. As president, I will work to overturn the ban on Canadian drug imports.

In a word, no. With recession upon us, many Americans are brainstorming solutions, and that's a good thing. Pulling our nation back into prosperity will require innovating thinkers. But this is simply a bad idea. A return to the gold standard means a return to chronic deflation, constant recessions, and the end of the U.S. dollar as the global standard, something which has of course been a major boon to our economic situation. Short of telling every American to buy lottery tickets and to just hope for the best, returning to the gold standard is one of the worst ideas imaginable to improve our economic situation.

Senator McCain's major campaign theme has been that he's a "maverick"--that is, he's willing to break with his party on multiple issues. This is mostly false, and nowhere more so than in foreign policy. John McCain has been, if anything, a bigger war hawk than President Bush himself. He's blindly supported the failed war in Iraq and has no exit plan that doesn't involve a magical victory. He sings about bombing Iran, which would be an even bigger failure than Iraq has been. He has nearly the same foreign policy as this president, and where the two differ, McCain is worse.

Bush has been president for nearly eight long, painful years. We've gone from a balanced budget and a booming economy to an endless quagmire in Iraq, a weak and declining economy, millions out of work, and a broken health care system that lets thousands of Americans die every year. Senator McCain and Mayor Bloomberg have cheered this version of America on, and pledge to continue or even amplify it. Mr. Nader is a brilliant man with great ideas, but has no leadership experience.

On the other hand, I worked with both parties as governor of Vermont to balance eleven budgets and vastly expand health insurance coverage. As your president, I'll use that training to take on Congress to work for the American people, not for special interests. That means a stimulus package. That means comprehensive health care reform and comprehensive immigration reform. And it means ending this failed war in Iraq. If that's what you want to see over the next four years, I ask for your support this November 4th. I thank the other candidates, our fine moderator Bob Scheiffer, and to all of you for watching this final presidential debate. Thank you again, and may God bless the United States of America.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1620 on: June 15, 2013, 12:29:19 PM »

Michael Bloomberg: E-Mail to Supporters
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1621 on: June 15, 2013, 07:51:56 PM »
« Edited: June 15, 2013, 07:54:08 PM by NHI »

A final message regarding the debate. The post-debate poll will be going up at 9:10 pm EST. That is all, thanks.
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1622 on: June 15, 2013, 08:19:14 PM »

Who won The Final Presidential Debate Poll:

Bloomberg: 40%
Nader: 21%
Dean: 20%
McCain: 17%
Snowstalker Mk. II
Snowstalker
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1623 on: June 16, 2013, 12:35:01 AM »

Did McCain even respond?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1624 on: June 16, 2013, 01:48:54 AM »

Bumpers: Bloomberg Right for Arkansas!

AP - Speaking at a rally today in Arkansas, former US Senator Dale Bumpers (D-AR) formally endorsed Michael Bloomberg for President.

I'm hopping on the wagon late, but better late than never! I'm proud and honored to be standing here today with Blanche, announcing my support for Michael Bloomberg and encouraging other Arkansans to follow suit. The polls are showing a close race, but I know that if we all work at it, we can bring Arkansas into the Bloomberg column on Election Night!

Hardberger: Bloomberg Most Competent

I've sat back for the past few months and closely watched this campaign, and I must say, I am very impressed by the campaign Michael Bloomberg has ran. He comes across as the most genuine, and despite his wealth, I truly believe he is the candidate for the middle class, the candidate for the everyday American.

It is my pleasure to announce my support for Michael Bloomberg - winning Texas may be a longshot, but it is something that I know can be done. Get out the vote, San Antonio, and vote for Michael Bloomberg!

Fouts: Bloomberg for President

AP - The Mayor of Warren, Michigan, James Fouts (I), announced his support for Michael Bloomberg today at a town hall meeting.

I support Michael Bloomberg for President, and here's why: Here in Michigan, our economy is struggling. Detroit's unemployment is one of the highest in the nation, and it's trickling down to affect the rest of the state at all. Bush's economic policies have failed America, and they have especially failed Michigan. I have great respect for McCain, and appreciate the time he has spent in the state, but his policies would only be a continuation of what we've seen, and we simply cannot afford that.

Michael Bloomberg has a plan to get America back to work. He's proposed sensible reforms, both conservative and liberal ideas, such as cutting taxes, balancing the budget, and raising taxes on those who can give more. I support Michael Bloomberg because he has a plan to get this nation back on the right track economically, and here in Michigan, that should be enough to get him over the top here.

Michael Bloomberg is the only candidate to have invested time and resources into Wyoming - I appreciate the fact he's essentially ran a 50-state campaign. It shows that we're not a lock for any candidate or party, but we're Independent here in Wyoming, and we're willing to hear other sides if they make the attempt. Mike has done that, and I think the good people of this state believe in what he says. I'm proud to join Governor Freudenthal in supporting Michael Bloomberg - I honestly believe he will carry this state on Election Night.
- Wyoming State Treasurer Joseph Meyer(R)

This has been a terrific campaign, and we really do have four qualified candidates running. One sticks out in my mind, and it isn't the man leading in the polls here in South Dakota, it's Michael Bloomberg. He's ran a great campaign, and the debates have convinced me that he's the most prepared to serve as our President. I urge my fellow South Dakotans to join me in shaking things up in Washington - let's put Michael Bloomberg in the White House!
- South Dakota SoS Jason Gant (R)

Despite being a swing-state, North Carolina hasn't received as much attention as I would have hoped. Nevertheless, I'm pleased to announce my endorsement of Michael Bloomberg today, and I hope he visits this state again, because I know a lot of folks here are ancy about this election - a late visit could bring this state into his column on Election Night, which would be a pleasant surprise.
- North Carolina Speaker Joe Hackney(D)

Nevada is a great state - unfortunately, the partisanship in Washington and in Reno have damaged our state economically. We need a President who can get us out of this mess and on to a path of fiscal responsibility. Michael Bloomberg is that candidate, and I'd encourage Nevadans to join me in voting third-party on Election Day!
- Former Nevada Governor Kenny Guinn(R)
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies