Karl Rove Condemns Bain Attacks as 'Gutter Politics'
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 02:26:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Karl Rove Condemns Bain Attacks as 'Gutter Politics'
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Karl Rove Condemns Bain Attacks as 'Gutter Politics'  (Read 4957 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2012, 08:20:27 PM »

You may find it hilariious that the nation is led by the most lying President since Nixon but the nation deserves better.
WhyteRain
Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -2.78

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2012, 08:31:45 PM »

I realize that Karl Rove is the Emanuel Goldstein of the political** Left, but can I interrupt the Two Minutes Hate long enough to ask for some verification that he really did eat live puppies here?  Not claims that he "slandered so-and-so with such-and-such" but actual proof?

**For the media Left, it's Andrew Breitbart; for the academic Left, it's David Horowitz.

May I ask what version of the Bush Administration you lived through?

It would've been shorter for you to say, "No, you can't."
WhyteRain
Political Matrix

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2012, 08:36:35 PM »

Obama, graduate cum laude of Chicago sleaze politics and legitimate successor of Richard J. Daley.

I suspect that the corrupt Chicago political machine wanted Barack Obama out of the Illinois political scene as quickly as possible. He is much too honest for them. Just imagine him as a prosecutor... he'd be a nightmare for corrupt pols.

The Chicago Machine got its way. We can consider ourselves fortunate.

Yes, we all remember the shock and awe of ethics that Obama brought to Chicago.  He was a regular Tom Dewey and Sarah Palin when it came to busting corrupt officials!  It wasn't like the Machine set up Obama's wife with a high-salary make-work job when he became a state senator, and then gave her a big promo when he became U.S. senator or anything.

Yep, "Barack Obama, Boy Crusader for Goodness of the South Side!", that's what they called him all right.  And he's continued that tradition in D.C., yessiree.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2012, 08:37:38 PM »

With all his dirty tricks, it's laughable for him to complain about gutter politics.
Fmr President & Senator Polnut
polnut
Atlas Icon
Australia

Political Matrix
E: -2.71, S: -5.22

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2012, 09:08:55 PM »

You may find it hilariious that the nation is led by the most lying President since Nixon but the nation deserves better.

Oh... please... I'd love to know where these lies are.
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2012, 09:22:58 PM »

No, Bush stopped being President about four years ago.
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2012, 09:31:02 PM »

What a tool.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2012, 10:07:54 PM »

Uh, nice try, and good humor, for which you are to be commended, however, is = present tense.
Bull Moose Base

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2012, 10:14:59 PM »

For instance, this guy.

http://maddowblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/07/13/12725671-chronicling-mitts-mendacity-vol-xxv?lite
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2012, 10:43:34 PM »

Uh, nice try, and good humor, for which you are to be commended, however, is = present tense.

Grammar aside, Bush lied about Iraq and WMDs, he lied about Saddam Hussein and AQ, he lied about so many things.
Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2012, 10:50:55 PM »

I realize that Karl Rove is the Emanuel Goldstein of the political** Left, but can I interrupt the Two Minutes Hate long enough to ask for some verification that he really did eat live puppies here?  Not claims that he "slandered so-and-so with such-and-such" but actual proof?

**For the media Left, it's Andrew Breitbart; for the academic Left, it's David Horowitz.

Shorter, but less edifying, since you apparently experienced a considerably less scandal-ridden reality than most of us did for a considerable period of time.

Question for others: I'm not the only one catching faint race undertones and not-at-all-faint class undertones in WhyteRain's rhetoric, am I?
Bull Moose Base

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2012, 10:55:12 PM »
« Edited: July 15, 2012, 11:11:00 PM by A dog on every car, a car in every elevator »

I realize that Karl Rove is the Emanuel Goldstein of the political** Left, but can I interrupt the Two Minutes Hate long enough to ask for some verification that he really did eat live puppies here?  Not claims that he "slandered so-and-so with such-and-such" but actual proof?

Shorter, but less edifying, since you apparently experienced a considerably less scandal-ridden reality than most of us did for a considerable period of time.

Question for others: I'm not the only one catching faint race undertones and not-at-all-faint class undertones in WhyteRain's rhetoric, am I?

Is "rhetoric" the new slang for username?  Where are the bouncers?
WhyteRain
Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2012, 11:22:56 PM »

Grammar aside, Bush lied about Iraq and WMDs, he lied about Saddam Hussein and AQ, he lied about so many things.

Yes, I remember those lies about Iraq and WMD!  Am I the only one?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Oh shoot -- sorry!  That was Pres. Bill Clinton, Dec. 16, 1998!  My bad!

In other words, Bush didn't tell us any "lies" about Iraq and WMD that Clinton didn't tell us first. 

(I'll bet Bush now wishes he hadn't kept the two holdovers from the Clinton administration -- the guys in charge of (1) airline security (Transportation Sec. Mineta) and (2) the guy in charge of intelligence on Iraq (CIA Director Tenet)).

Unreality has a liberal bias.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2012, 11:26:40 PM »
« Edited: July 15, 2012, 11:32:03 PM by Nathan »

I'm referring to the whole CHICAGOCHICAGOCHICAGOCHICAGO psychosexual frenzy he's in.
Bull Moose Base

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2012, 11:30:55 PM »

I realize that Karl Rove is the Emanuel Goldstein of the political** Left, but can I interrupt the Two Minutes Hate long enough to ask for some verification that he really did eat live puppies here?  Not claims that he "slandered so-and-so with such-and-such" but actual proof?

I'm referring to the whole CHICAGOCHICAGOCHICAGOCHICAGO psychosexual frenzy he's in.

If I could read past "white reign" I'd probably agree with you.
Nathan
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2012, 11:32:16 PM »

If I could read past "white reign" I'd probably agree with you.

...sh**t, how'd I miss that?
WhyteRain
Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2012, 11:47:24 PM »

In other words, "WhyteRain, I spent a considerable period of time looking for some nefarious deed of Karl Rove that was outside the bounds of the normal push-and-shove of politics and found nothing.  But facts are a bourgeois tool!  Occupy Atlas Forum!"

Forum members were busy last weekend!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/protesters-show-up-to-rally-against-karl-rove-but-cant-all-say-who-karl-rove-is/

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Don't worry about calling me a racist.  It was during the Duke Lacrosse Hoax that I realized that it has become a badge of honor.
WhyteRain
Political Matrix

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2012, 11:53:15 PM »

You can call me a "racist" but don't mess with my nick name.  Reported for moderation.  Ditto for the "CHICAGOCHICAGOCHICAGOCHICAGO psychosexual frenzy" comment that followed my use of the word "Chicago" one time in one comment.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2012, 11:55:49 PM »

Being called racist is a badge of honor to you?  Okay, time for you to go.
WhyteRain
Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2012, 12:01:18 AM »
« Edited: July 16, 2012, 12:03:40 AM by WhyteRain »

Being called racist is a badge of honor to you?  Okay, time for you to go.

Being called racist is, yes, because the people who call people that almost invariably are doing so in order to silence dissent.  It happens all the time to people if they make irrefutable statements and to others who simply need to be "killed" (the way the Obama people say Romney must be).  I just heard today that Romney is now a "racist" because he said he had a black guy in his "kitchen cabinet".  

So, yeah, being called "racist" is a badge of honor.

See, i.e. the Duke Lacrosse Hoax.  

Napoleon
Atlas Icon

« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2012, 12:03:15 AM »

AryanRain as I call him.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2012, 12:06:17 AM »

Hahahaha.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2012, 12:09:08 AM »

I didn't catch that either, but it makes sense considering the tone of the posts the poster makes.
mondale84
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -3.30

P P P
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2012, 12:09:38 AM »

LOL at what this thread has turned into...
WhyteRain
Political Matrix

« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2012, 12:09:49 AM »

AryanRain as I call him.

You're so ... deep.  You must amaze yourself.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies