Swearing in of new Office Holders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 12, 2024, 06:33:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of new Office Holders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12
Author Topic: Swearing in of new Office Holders  (Read 57548 times)
Ben.
Ben
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #225 on: September 24, 2005, 12:57:45 AM »

I Ben, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast
Lieutenant Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and
defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave."
Dave from Michigan
9iron768
United States

« Reply #226 on: September 24, 2005, 12:18:10 PM »

I 9iron, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast
Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and
defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave."
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #227 on: October 09, 2005, 08:18:06 PM »

bump for Northeast Governor / Lt. Governor election
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #228 on: October 10, 2005, 12:51:29 PM »

I Earl Andrew Washburn, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Northeast Region, so help me Dave."
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #229 on: October 10, 2005, 01:08:09 PM »

I, Max Power, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Northeast reigon and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast region and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« Reply #230 on: October 15, 2005, 01:19:52 AM »
« Edited: October 15, 2005, 05:24:31 AM by Lt. Governor AkSaber »

I, AkSaber, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific reigon and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Pacific region and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #231 on: October 15, 2005, 01:59:56 AM »

I, AkSaber, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific reigon and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast region and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Of the Northeast region? Read before you copy and paste Mr. Lt. Gov. Wink
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #232 on: October 15, 2005, 02:45:06 AM »

I, AkSaber, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific reigon and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast region and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Well, it's not as bad as when Alcon swore himself in as President(during Siege's term, not his own) and vowed to uphold the Southeastern constitution:

I guess I have to do this, eh?

I, Alcon, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Southeastern Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
AkSaber
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -8.00

« Reply #233 on: October 15, 2005, 05:25:34 AM »
« Edited: October 15, 2005, 05:35:26 AM by Lt. Governor AkSaber »

Oopsie daisey. I'm the new guy! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!! Tongue

Well, it's not as bad as when Alcon swore himself in as President(during Siege's term, not his own) and vowed to uphold the Southeastern constitution:

I guess I have to do this, eh?

I, Alcon, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Atlasia, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Southeastern Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

O_O Didn't think that could happen in a day. Tongue
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #234 on: October 22, 2005, 10:29:29 PM »

I, Bullmoose88, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Chief Judicial Officer of the Northeast reigon and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast region and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #235 on: October 22, 2005, 10:32:21 PM »

I, Bullmoose88, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Chief Judicial Officer of the Northeast reigon and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Northeast region and of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

Welcome Bullmoose!
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #236 on: October 22, 2005, 10:33:41 PM »

Congratulations, Bullmoose!! Grin You are now the CJON!! Smiley
MAS117
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #237 on: October 23, 2005, 02:12:53 PM »

I, MAS117, do solemnly swear, that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Defense, will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #238 on: October 23, 2005, 02:13:50 PM »

So help us, Dave.
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #239 on: October 25, 2005, 04:03:17 PM »

I, Jas, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Governor and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Midwest Region, so help me Dave.
MHS2002

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 1.57

« Reply #240 on: October 25, 2005, 07:34:08 PM »

I MHS2002, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast
Superior Court Judge and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and
defend the Constitution of the Mideast Region, so help me Dave.
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #241 on: October 28, 2005, 07:04:52 AM »

I, Lewis Trondheim, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Regional Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #242 on: November 04, 2005, 01:18:18 PM »

I, Joe Republic, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #243 on: November 04, 2005, 02:29:35 PM »

I, Joe Republic, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of President of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.

Not the Southeastern Constitution? Sad
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #244 on: November 04, 2005, 02:32:10 PM »

Howait.

I, Senator AlconsRights117, so solelmly swear to execute the duty of Deputy Senate Liaison, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Midwest Region.

Better?
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #245 on: November 04, 2005, 02:49:09 PM »

Howait.

I, Senator AlconsRights117, so solelmly swear to execute the duty of Deputy Senate Liaison, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Midwest Region.

Better?

Much better. Smiley
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #246 on: November 04, 2005, 04:24:28 PM »

I, Jake, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeastern Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #247 on: November 04, 2005, 06:40:20 PM »

I, hughento, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Senator representing the Pacific and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Republic of Atlasia; so help me Dave.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #248 on: November 04, 2005, 06:51:35 PM »

I, MasterJedi, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideastern Senator and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« Reply #249 on: November 04, 2005, 09:00:51 PM »
« Edited: November 07, 2005, 01:03:43 PM by Senator? DanielX »

I, DanielX, do solemnly swear  that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Regional Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God (or Dave).
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies