Swearing in of new Office Holders
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 12, 2024, 01:45:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of new Office Holders
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12
Author Topic: Swearing in of new Office Holders  (Read 57540 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: July 01, 2005, 11:05:57 AM »

Yay! Smiley
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #176 on: July 01, 2005, 12:28:58 PM »

As a question:  Now that I'm a Regional Senator, do I have to swear in again for the different position?
No more McShame
FuturePrez R-AZ

« Reply #177 on: July 01, 2005, 12:42:24 PM »

I, FuturePrez, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific regional Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Emsworth
Junior Chimp

« Reply #178 on: July 01, 2005, 12:54:08 PM »

As a question:  Now that I'm a Regional Senator, do I have to swear in again for the different position?
I believe so (as this is how it is done in real life).
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #179 on: July 01, 2005, 01:04:12 PM »

Ok, then...

I, Sam Spade, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Southeast Regional Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #180 on: July 01, 2005, 01:05:21 PM »

I, MasterJedi, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Mideast Regional Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« Reply #181 on: July 01, 2005, 01:16:53 PM »

I, DanielX, do solemnly swear  that I will faithfully execute the office of Midwest Regional Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God (or Dave).
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #182 on: July 01, 2005, 06:30:50 PM »

I, Colin J. Wixted, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Northeast Regional Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #183 on: July 01, 2005, 06:51:05 PM »

I want to swear in again since I changed my name Tongue:

I, A.J. King IV , do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fourth District Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #184 on: July 01, 2005, 07:15:27 PM »

I, A.J. King IV , do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fourth District Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

This is really nice, since you're in District 3.  Tongue
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #185 on: July 01, 2005, 07:16:47 PM »

This is really nice, since you're in District 3.  Tongue

STFU jew Spade

I, A.J. King IV , do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Third District Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
MHS2002

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 1.57

« Reply #186 on: July 04, 2005, 08:44:17 AM »

I, MHS2002, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of First District Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #187 on: July 07, 2005, 02:59:47 PM »

I Al Realpolitik do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
WMS
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -1.22

« Reply #188 on: July 07, 2005, 03:07:44 PM »

I, WMS, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of State and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #189 on: July 07, 2005, 06:27:58 PM »

I Al Realpolitik do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Attorney General and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
I, WMS, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of State and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

*confetti*
Siege40

Political Matrix
E: -6.25, S: -4.26

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #190 on: July 07, 2005, 06:29:58 PM »

Excellent Smiley

Siege
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #191 on: July 07, 2005, 06:44:26 PM »

I, Ebowed, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Defense and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #192 on: July 07, 2005, 06:49:49 PM »

I, Supersoulty, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of the Treasury and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
KEmperor
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.00, S: -0.05

« Reply #193 on: July 17, 2005, 10:24:49 PM »

Bumped for our final cabinet member.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #194 on: July 18, 2005, 10:31:24 AM »

I, ilikeverin, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of Forum Affairs and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

*breaks out the sparkling grape juice*
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #195 on: July 25, 2005, 04:11:58 AM »

I, Bono., do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Governor of the Southeast, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Southeastern Region and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Q
QQQQQQ

Political Matrix
E: 2.26, S: -4.88

« Reply #196 on: July 27, 2005, 11:18:05 AM »

I, Q, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Southeast, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and its Southeastern Region, so help me Dave.
True Democrat
true democrat
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -2.87

« Reply #197 on: July 28, 2005, 07:15:09 PM »

I, True Independent, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Pacific Regional Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Јas
Jas
Junior Chimp
« Reply #198 on: July 29, 2005, 04:42:09 AM »

I, Jas, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of the Midwest, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Midwest region, so help me Dave.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #199 on: August 08, 2005, 12:31:47 PM »

I, Harry, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fourth District Senator, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies