HAEV Official Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 09:29:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  HAEV Official Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: HAEV Official Thread  (Read 6265 times)
Katherine Harris is legit
D Parker
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2010, 05:30:07 AM »
« edited: February 21, 2010, 05:35:37 AM by Gustaf »

I fear you are giving too much importance to activity external to Atlasia. A poster who takes part in other forum boards but almost never to Atlasia shouldn't be summarily dismissed, and he remains a zombie for Atlasia.

Atlasia is not independent from the rest of the forum. Learn some Atlas history.

The founding

texaslefty told me this
hawkeye59
United States

« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2010, 09:59:32 AM »

Well, it has its own board, Hamilton.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2010, 11:09:00 AM »

I motion to dismiss all of my assigned nominations. All are ridiculous and politically motivated.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2010, 11:11:24 AM »

I motion to dismiss all of my assigned nominations. All are ridiculous and politically motivated.

Oh, right, they're in the same party as you. That means they can't be zombies. Roll Eyes

Why are all three members of the HAEV partisan red avatars? Trying to make it obvious what a scam this is?
President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2010, 11:15:26 AM »

Oh, right, they're in the same party as you. That means they can't be zombies. Roll Eyes

Why are all three members of the HAEV partisan red avatars? Trying to make it obvious what a scam this is?

I Concur, this is anything but a Bipartisan operation.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2010, 11:17:19 AM »

Guys, take this to the discussion thread.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2010, 11:20:25 AM »

Guys, take this to the discussion thread.

None of the HAEV reps are paying attention to that thread.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -7.48

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2010, 12:33:33 PM »

All commentary should be directed to the Discussion Thread
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2010, 05:33:27 AM »

Sensei
Smash255
Ogre Mage
Culture King
Realisticidealist
Meeker has motioned to dismiss these nominations - given that he has given me no report on them, I will have to trawl them individually or simply force their consideration by voting against dismissal.

The process of appointments is for one of the committee to be replaced every 2 months. As Presiding Officer, I am of the opinion that we can take Barnes' resignation to create a "regular vacancy" since we are just under 2 months from the committee's confirmation, and for whoever fills the vacancy to have a full 6 months term. If Meeker and I are still here in another 2 months, we can argue about who is up for replacement.f

All of Barnes' nominees are transferred to his successor upon confirmation.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2010, 07:56:08 AM »

I will be away from tomorrow morning (15 Feb) to Friday (19 Feb) on holiday in Morocco - probably won't post until next Saturday, which is opportune given the vacancy.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2010, 04:09:45 AM »

Bump. So, do you intend to do anything effective ?
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2010, 04:11:30 AM »

Would you shut up already? You've already made yourself into Exhibit A as to why the HAEV will never be able to function in an impartial manner. Sheesh.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2010, 11:53:42 AM »
« Edited: April 18, 2011, 11:43:06 AM by Peter »

italianboy
25 posts in the whole forum takes us back to 19 September 2009.
6 of these are votes, and the only other Atlasia activity was to tell us that he had been contacted to vote.
A candidate that I wholeheartedly recommend is reviewed by the full committee.

change08
60 posts takes us back to 11 February, though quite a few post padders in there. Active on US presidential, congressional and international boards.

KyleGordon
25 genuine posts takes us back to 19 December 2009, with lots of low worders, and quoting. I didn't count just maps as genuine posts, though the rules aren't clear on this. No noticed Atlasia activity in that time. His last Atlasia contribution was on 23 October 2009, which was a federal vote. He ran for Mideast Assembly in September 2009, but didn't even vote for himself as far as I can tell, and if memory serves, I don't think he got any votes from anybody.

Mart
25 genuine posts takes us back to 4 September 2009. Some voting and participation in the Progressive Caucus in this time, but nothing within last two months. No significant Atlasia contribution, though his McCain timeline thing was a nice read.

Olawakandi
60 posts back to 26 January. Nothing Atlasia related that I noticed. No significant contribution.

Vane
Posting through dodgy proxies (please see here) without good explaination, and now appears to have left the site - stated he would not post on 8 February and has not logged in since.
Whilst he meets neither of the activity requirement criteria, I am inclined that the rules can be waived in this instance. If he is genuine and sorts out his problems, he can still re-register in the future.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2010, 06:05:42 PM »

Bump, in the case you forgot it you still have a job there.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2010, 07:58:23 AM »

Just give it a goddamn rest would you?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2010, 10:28:33 AM »

Yeah, I'm sure you have no problem with a Government body not doing his job as long as the job it should do doesn't please you. Wink
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2010, 02:56:37 PM »

I'm well aware that we are doing nothing at the moment, but we have a significant queue of cases that need to come to a vote, and for that we need 3 members.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2010, 03:14:40 PM »

I'm well aware that we are doing nothing at the moment, but we have a significant queue of cases that need to come to a vote, and for that we need 3 members.

Couldn't you proceed for businesses other than final votes ? I don't know if all the nominated users have been "investigated".
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2010, 03:43:22 PM »

Yeah, I'm sure you have no problem with a Government body not doing his job as long as the job it should do doesn't please you. Wink

No, I'm just asking you to get off your high horse.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2010, 02:49:21 PM »

In an attempt to make some sense of this for committee members I have updated Reply #1 of Page 1 of the thread with the nominations presently under consideration and the Committee member who was assigned to compile a brief report on the voter. Bullmoose - could you have a look at the 3 who were assigned to Barnes a while ago? Meeker - you still need to have a look at those 5 who you were given. I still need to have a look at Segway some more.

Find below all the reports that we have outstanding that need to go to a vote. I'll give up to 48 hours for the reports that have been completed, and then we'll proceed to a vote on them. Any updates on posters given the age of reports would be in order.

I intend to clear the backlog before dishing out the other nominations in the queue.

Committee members will be informed of this post by PM.

Elvis Republican
Last logged in two weeks ago and posted during said login. 31 posts in the past two months, only one in Atlasia was a vote in the December Mid-Term elections. No known contributions to Atlasia. No known reason for absence.

I recommend a vote on the nominee.

yoman82
Logged in as recently as today but hasn't posted in a week and a half. Six posts in the past two months, all within the "Elections What-ifs?" board except for a vote in the December Mid-Term elections. My impression is that he visits the site primarily to check out the timelines and what-if scenarios. No known contributions to Atlasia.

Sirnick
60 posts back to 26 January. Posts seem intelligent. No noticeable Atlasia activity.

Azmagic
60 posts back to 17 January, with a couple in Atlasia in that period - including the HAEV discussion thread!!

Winfield
60 posts back to 24 January. Intelligent posts. No noticeable Atlasia activity.

italianboy
25 posts in the whole forum takes us back to 19 September 2009.
6 of these are votes, and the only other Atlasia activity was to tell us that he had been contacted to vote.

change08
60 posts takes us back to 11 February, though quite a few post padders in there. Active on US presidential, congressional and international boards.

KyleGordon
25 genuine posts takes us back to 19 December 2009, with lots of low worders, and quoting. I didn't count just maps as genuine posts, though the rules aren't clear on this. No noticed Atlasia activity in that time. His last Atlasia contribution was on 23 October 2009, which was a federal vote. He ran for Mideast Assembly in September 2009, but didn't even vote for himself as far as I can tell, and if memory serves, I don't think he got any votes from anybody.

Mart
25 genuine posts takes us back to 4 September 2009. Some voting and participation in the Progressive Caucus in this time, but nothing within last two months. No significant Atlasia contribution, though his McCain timeline thing was a nice read.

Olawakandi
60 posts back to 26 January. Nothing Atlasia related that I noticed. No significant contribution.

Vane
Posting through dodgy proxies (please see here) without good explaination, and now appears to have left the site - stated he would not post on 8 February and has not logged in since.
Whilst he meets neither of the activity requirement criteria, I am inclined that the rules can be waived in this instance. If he is genuine and sorts out his problems, he can still re-register in the future.

Sensei
Smash255
Ogre Mage
Culture King
Realisticidealist
Meeker has motioned to dismiss these nominations - given that he has given me no report on them, I will have to trawl them individually or simply force their consideration by voting against dismissal.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2010, 01:53:19 AM »

I've got two mid-terms tomorrow and then a flight Friday morning. I should be able to take a look at all of this sometime Friday afternoon.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2010, 01:55:52 AM »

Getting situated and starting my examination of the questioned posters, will have a brief report in the next day or two. (also have some real life stuff to do)
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2010, 01:34:13 PM »

Its been more than 48 hours. I have added additional comments where appropriate for all of the reported nominees.

Elvis Republican
Last logged in two weeks ago and posted during said login. 31 posts in the past two months, only one in Atlasia was a vote in the December Mid-Term elections. No known contributions to Atlasia. No known reason for absence.

Has logged in today and posted a week ago (a vote in the RPP convention). A mere 7 posts in the last 2 months.

You must be logged in to read this quote.
Now at 7 posts in the past 2 months.

Sirnick
60 posts back to 26 January4 March. Posts seem intelligent. No noticeable Atlasia activity.

Azmagic
60 posts back to 17 January22 February, with a couple in Atlasia in that period - including the HAEV discussion thread!!

Winfield
60 posts back to 24 January17 February. Intelligent posts. No noticeable Atlasia activity.

italianboy
25 posts in the whole forum takes us back to 19 September1 November 2009.
63 of these are votes, and the only other Atlasia activity was to tell us that he had been contacted to vote.

change08
60 posts takes us back to 11 February1 March, though quite a few post padders in there. Active on US presidential, congressional and international boards.

KyleGordon
25 genuine posts takes us back to 19 December 20091 January 2010, with lots of low worders, and quoting. I didn't count just maps as genuine posts, though the rules aren't clear on this. No noticed Atlasia activity in that time. His last Atlasia contribution was on 23 October 2009, which was a federal vote. He ran for Mideast Assembly in September 2009, but didn't even vote for himself as far as I can tell, and if memory serves, I don't think he got any votes from anybody.

Mart
25 genuine posts takes us back to 4 September 2009. Some voting and participation in the Progressive Caucus in this time, but nothing within last two months. No significant Atlasia contribution, though his McCain timeline thing was a nice read. Only one post in the last two months - 15 January.

Olawakandi
60 posts back to 26 January18 February. Nothing Atlasia related that I noticed. No significant contribution.

Vane

The vote on the above 11 nominees is opened. I would appreciate if Committee Members voted in the same format as I am about to.
Peter
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2010, 01:37:23 PM »

Vote is on whether to delete (so Aye means delete, No means keep)

Elvis Republican - Aye
Yoman82 - Aye
Sirnick - No
Azmagic - No
Winfield - No
Italianboy - Aye
change08 - No
KyleGordon - Aye
Mart - Aye
Olawakandi - No
Vane - Aye
Meeker