Comedy Goldmine XII: A reimagining with Edward James Olmos and Mary McDonnell
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 08:47:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine XII: A reimagining with Edward James Olmos and Mary McDonnell
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine XII: A reimagining with Edward James Olmos and Mary McDonnell  (Read 171792 times)
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #700 on: April 10, 2010, 11:03:11 PM »

If you want to see your posts deleted for no reason, please come to my forum.

Perhaps, but nobody takes you seriously as a moderator, whereas Gustaf at least commands some respect, however misplaced.

Interesting that you say that since no one takes you seriously as a poster either.

Oh, I don't know about that. In fact, I happen to think I have a small legion of fans, as well as some (admittedly more respectable) sympathizers. In fact, I'd venture to say I'm one of the four or five most - powerful? That's not quite the word, but I'll use it - posters here.

Well, I think we can definitely eliminate 'delusions of grandeur' from the list of your mental problems based on that post.
President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

« Reply #701 on: April 11, 2010, 11:59:38 AM »

Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #702 on: April 11, 2010, 12:01:17 PM »

That really wasn't funny at all.
President Mitt
Giovanni
Samoa

« Reply #703 on: April 11, 2010, 12:44:34 PM »

In your opinion, maybe.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #704 on: April 11, 2010, 01:05:47 PM »

YOU FAKE LIBERTARIAN GIOVANNI, DON'T EVER MAKE PUN OF CATHOLICS!!!!!
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #705 on: April 11, 2010, 01:19:50 PM »

No, it just wasn't humorous, period. Vitriol isn't funny.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #706 on: April 11, 2010, 01:40:35 PM »

Yes, YOU didn't find it humorous. That would be like me saying that I find Dane Cook unconditionally unfunny because loud noises aren't funny.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #707 on: April 11, 2010, 06:51:13 PM »

Read this whole thread now:
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=114348.0

It gets better and better.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #708 on: April 11, 2010, 06:58:12 PM »

Truly the motherload!
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #709 on: April 11, 2010, 07:34:13 PM »

I do hope that someone saves it for posterity. Have a feeling that Dave might delete it as soon as he sees it.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #710 on: April 11, 2010, 10:38:27 PM »

I do hope that someone saves it for posterity. Have a feeling that Dave might delete it as soon as he sees it.

Sure, he'll delete it and probably put Einzige back on mod review for, what, the sixth time?  Instead of the long overdue ban, of course.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #711 on: April 11, 2010, 10:48:28 PM »

Sure, he'll delete it and probably put Einzige back on mod review for, what, the sixth time?  Instead of the long overdue ban, of course.

I think the sixth time is what eventually resulted in Hamilton being taken out.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #712 on: April 11, 2010, 10:51:32 PM »

As you will, Herr Moderator, you lapdog of the status quo merrily pleasuring your betters in order to keep the shiny uniform that makes you feel proud.  Deustchland Uber Alles!  I'm sure you feed your Doberman wienerschnitzel and sauerkraut before putting on your liederhosen and drinking in the beer garden!

Seriously, what is it with Einzige and Germans?
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #713 on: April 12, 2010, 05:57:10 AM »

Sure, he'll delete it and probably put Einzige back on mod review for, what, the sixth time?  Instead of the long overdue ban, of course.

I think the sixth time is what eventually resulted in Hamilton being taken out.

Only if "taken out" means "still posts here in a proxy account that 100% of the evidence and 100% of moderators know is the same person"

Einzige attempting to post through a proxy would be absolutely hilar though.  You'd know who it was within seconds.
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #714 on: April 12, 2010, 10:50:40 AM »

I think Einzige believes he is being clever with the Germans-thing. I suspect that he either has read in some psychological mumbo-jumbo book that American culture is defined by fighting the Nazis and therefore thinks he will get sympathy on his side by portraying opponents as WWII enemies OR has read in some other psychological mumbo-jumbo book that European culture is defined and traumatized by WWII and therefore thought that I, as a European, would be hurt to my core by him bringing that up.

That line of thinking is rather common with mentally disturbed people. Sort of like when Lyndon LaRouche talked about impeaching Bush a couple of years back.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #715 on: April 12, 2010, 10:21:49 PM »

The Black version is the longest version.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #716 on: April 13, 2010, 04:30:27 PM »

This particular insult made me chuckle.

Sheesh, as Gustaf said, this thread is not the place for you to air your complaints with the Catholic Church. JewCon did not start this thread for that nonsense.

YET AGAIN, this is a thread about a poster thinking about converting to Catholicism.  We discouraged him from doing so out of ethical concerns.  HOW IS THIS OFF-TOPIC?

People who have no clue about Catholicism or any of the religions JewCon mentioned have no place commenting.

Your petty allegiance to that totalitarian system of worship is hilarious. It puts to the lie every other thing you say.

LOL, you're back and continuing with the idiocy? I didn't think you'd dare to show yourself around here so soon after embarrassing yourself with that Gustaf thread.

When was I ever gone, you petulant twat?
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #717 on: April 13, 2010, 04:59:43 PM »

This thread:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=114537.0
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #718 on: April 13, 2010, 05:01:29 PM »

Dave Leip sets his alarm clock for 6 am. He likes to keep to this schedule every day, though on Saturdays he indulges himself one hit of the snooze button before getting out of bed at 6:10 am.

Following a visit to the bathroom and a 5-minute long shower, Dave Leip eats a hearty and filling breakfast. Usually he has a bowl of cereal--his favorites are Honey Bunches of Oats and Special K. With this bowl of cereal, he generally likes to eat a serving of fruit, sometimes a half grapefruit and sometimes a banana. If he is feeling very adventurous, he will oftentimes eat a bowl of mixed berries. Lately he has included two slices of whole wheat toast to his breakfast routine, after his doctor recommended that he add more fiber in his diet.

By 7 am, Dave Leip is done with breakfast. After quickly doing the dishes, he takes a stroll around his home. It's well decorated, not gaudy, with many bookshelves, fine works of art and assorted nick-nacks here and there. Sometimes he'll spend hours just taking in the objects in his study and living room. He has a table full of family portraits. Every Sunday afternoon he dusts them.

At precisely 11 am, Dave Leip gets to work. He spends much of his day coloring in gigantic maps. Some stretch for nearly 14 feet. Generally he has used crayons to color these maps in, but lately he's been mixing up more and more, getting into acrylic paints. Suffice it to say, by 1 pm he's usually tuckered out, and enjoys a light lunch. Usually he makes a light salad (with handpicked vegetables from his garden), which he enjoys with a homemade sandwich and a Diet Coke.

After his lunch, he returns to coloring in maps for a few hours. If he is lucky enough to finish a map, he will hang it on his wall for a day. Exactly 24 hours later he will fold it up so that it can fit into a manila envelope. He will then log on to the forum, find a random user, and mail it to the address specified in his profile. Along with the map, he likes to include a short note in the envelope, and sometimes the fortune from a fortune cookie (Dave Leip enjoys Chinese take-out).

At 5 pm, after a long day's work, he retires to his living room, where he watches one half hour of television. On Saturdays and Sundays, he will take a quick nap from 5:30 to 6:30.

By 7 pm he will have sat down to dinner, usually to the tune of some light jazz or classical music. Dave Leip does not care for most of the modern music that people listen to.

At 8 pm, having eaten his dinner and done the dishes, he checks to make sure the doors and windows are locked and retires to his study. While sipping a can of Fresca, he checks the forum briefly. He rarely checks the moderator forum or any of his PMs. Instead, using one of his many sock accounts, he likes to troll the forums, sometimes for hours, but only if he's in a particularly good mood. Usually, however, Dave Leip is in bed by 10 pm, dreaming sweet dreams and beautiful nightmares.

At least that's my theory.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #719 on: April 14, 2010, 07:25:02 AM »

Rofl.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #720 on: April 14, 2010, 03:46:29 PM »

LOL, yeah right. Svensson would probably get locked up in an asylum before we got to election day, but anyway...

Personal attacks, now, too. I had faith that you'd rise to the occasion. By God, you're a piece of work...

I thought I was on ignore? Roll Eyes

Morbid curiosity. Your posts are like brutal car accidents - so disgusting, you just have to look.

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #721 on: April 14, 2010, 04:47:38 PM »

The Vorlon
Gabu
Keystone Phil
BushOK's fiancee
opebo's favorite Thai prostitute
BRTD's 10-year old daughter

In that order.

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #722 on: April 15, 2010, 07:09:12 AM »

SvenssonRS
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 8.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #723 on: April 15, 2010, 03:30:54 PM »

The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #724 on: April 16, 2010, 05:51:06 PM »

Yes, it is terrible sex and worse than no sex, but it is sex.
If it was truly worse than "no sex" why would anybody use one a second time?  Yeah, condoms suck.  Yeah, it's like kissing your sister.  Still, it's better than nothing.

Your poor sister.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies