Franzl/Swedish Cheese campaign CONCESSION SPEECH
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 03, 2024, 02:04:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Franzl/Swedish Cheese campaign CONCESSION SPEECH
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12
Author Topic: Franzl/Swedish Cheese campaign CONCESSION SPEECH  (Read 26453 times)
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2009, 05:53:07 PM »

I'm tempted to first preference Franzl simply because some in the RPP are being such douchebags lately.

*Cough* Hamilton *Cough*

Both of you have had negative opinions of me since 1991, I don't know why the need for "lately."

Hamilton has proven himself to be quite a swell guy. That isn't to say I will vote for whoever he votes for, but he has definitely proven himself to be above the bitchery I see on here sometimes. As for the presidential election, sorry Franzl but you are going to have to wait till election day to see how I vote for. I believe that both the RPP and the DA have got some good tickets that will require that I sleep a day or two on.

Um, maybe you don't read enough of what goes on in here, but he is usually the CAUSE of the bitchery(or at least extends the bitching longer than it should).

See, this here is a completely false statement and you know that. I always tell it like it is, regardless of the partisan affiliation and I also provide evidence to back up whatever I say and make sure that my contributions are worthwhile to progressive discussion. I also listen to what others have to say and consider their point of view, and I long to improve the game. Your clear personal hatred for me doesn't change my opinion of self, and certainly doesn't change what others think of me.

I'd Comedy Goldmine this if there wasn't a ban on Atlasia-related posts.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2009, 05:53:45 PM »

I'm tempted to first preference Franzl simply because some in the RPP are being such douchebags lately.

*Cough* Hamilton *Cough*

Both of you have had negative opinions of me since 1991, I don't know why the need for "lately."

Hamilton has proven himself to be quite a swell guy. That isn't to say I will vote for whoever he votes for, but he has definitely proven himself to be above the bitchery I see on here sometimes. As for the presidential election, sorry Franzl but you are going to have to wait till election day to see how I vote for. I believe that both the RPP and the DA have got some good tickets that will require that I sleep a day or two on.

Um, maybe you don't read enough of what goes on in here, but he is usually the CAUSE of the bitchery(or at least extends the bitching longer than it should).

See, this here is a completely false statement and you know that. I always tell it like it is, regardless of the partisan affiliation and I also provide evidence to back up whatever I say and make sure that my contributions are worthwhile to progressive discussion. I also listen to what others have to say and consider their point of view, and I long to improve the game. Your clear personal hatred for me doesn't change my opinion of self, and certainly doesn't change what others think of me.

Your clear personal hatred for me doesn't change my opinion of self, and certainly doesn't change what others think of me.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #102 on: September 19, 2009, 05:56:50 PM »

*Cough* Hamilton *Cough*

Your clear personal hatred for me doesn't change my opinion of self, and certainly doesn't change what others think of me.

I don't need to change others opinions of you. They've already formed them and I'm in the clear majority, so whatevsky.

And I don't hate you. I just find you to be worthless, immature and annoying.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #103 on: September 19, 2009, 06:04:58 PM »

*Cough* Hamilton *Cough*

And I don't hate you. I just find you to be worthless, immature and annoying.

That is unfortunate for you. I always bring good arguments with strong support, I listen to both sides, consider other points of view, etc. I am always working to compromise and negotiate. Again, your personal opinion seems to be based solely on politics. I may be "annoying" because I post a lot, but my posts do have substance to them. I honestly don't see how I am "worthless", I would consider my contributions to the game "worthwhile."
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #104 on: September 19, 2009, 07:43:22 PM »

I hate this sh**t. Can everyone shut up and move on?
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #105 on: September 19, 2009, 07:44:26 PM »

I hate this sh**t. Can everyone shut up and move on?

Previously attempted
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2009, 07:46:15 PM »

In that case, keep on trying.

Petty little fights on this type aren't helpful to Atlasia in the long run.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2009, 07:47:05 PM »

Agreed
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2009, 07:52:55 PM »

Agreed

These things wouldn't carry on if you didn't always have to get the last word in.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2009, 07:53:46 PM »

Agreed

These things wouldn't carry on if you didn't always have to get the last word in.

Or if you didn't keep bringing it back up
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2009, 08:41:12 PM »

Not by you clearly.

Stop manufacturing controversy.
Vepres
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2009, 08:19:42 PM »

Anyway... back to substance.

What will be the top three things on the top of your agenda should you be elected? How actively will you push for your agenda?
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2009, 03:06:55 PM »

Good evening!

As promised, I will now announce my running mate and hopefully the next Vice President of Atlasia.

This person is relatively new all in all, but his record is very strong. He has been a wonderful asset to the Mideast region, and his pragmatic politics, willingness and ability to debate, and his constantly respectful, courteous behavior caught my eye very early.

He has proven himself to be a well liked and respected member not only in our region, but throughout all of Atlasia, and I doubt many people will disagree that he has the ability to fulfill the duties of Vice President.

My fellow DA member, and very good friend: Swedish Cheese

Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #113 on: September 21, 2009, 03:09:23 PM »

Good evening!

As promised, I will now announce my running mate and hopefully the next Vice President of Atlasia.

This person is relatively new all in all, but his record is very strong. He has been a wonderful asset to the Mideast region, and his pragmatic politics, willingness and ability to debate, and his constantly respectful, courteous behavior caught my eye very early.

He has proven himself to be a well liked and respected member not only in our region, but throughout all of Atlasia, and I doubt many people will disagree that he has the ability to fulfill the duties of Vice President.

Is Swedish Cheese eligible for the Presidency? If the requirement is 180 days, that is 6 months. May 30th was less than 6 months ago. I believe you have to choose again.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #114 on: September 21, 2009, 03:10:07 PM »

Good evening!

Is Swedish Cheese eligible for the Presidency? If the requirement is 180 days, that is 6 months. May 30th was less than 6 months ago. I believe you have to choose again.

That doesn't apply to people that were registered to vote at the time it was passed.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #115 on: September 21, 2009, 03:10:50 PM »

Good evening!

Awesome pick. A great friend, and he'll make a great VP! Smiley
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #116 on: September 21, 2009, 03:11:00 PM »

Good evening!

That doesn't apply to people that were registered to vote at the time it was passed.

My mistake. I thought that was only for the post requirement. Swedish Cheese is a respectable Atlasian however, so I'm glad he is eligible.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #117 on: September 21, 2009, 03:12:33 PM »

Franzl, I got to hand it to you, you made an excellent VP pick. Smiley 2nd best pick possible. (1st is me Wink )
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #118 on: September 21, 2009, 03:12:58 PM »

Great pick, at least you didn't pick moron.  I may have to give a second preference a second thought
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #119 on: September 21, 2009, 03:15:26 PM »

Anyway... back to substance.

What will be the top three things on the top of your agenda should you be elected? How actively will you push for your agenda?

I'll get back to you on this really soon!
RIP Robert H Bork
officepark
Junior Chimp
Czech Republic

« Reply #120 on: September 21, 2009, 03:16:51 PM »

I think that you made a good choice, Franzl. I am certain that no one saw it coming Wink
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2009, 03:17:01 PM »

I must say that Swedish Cheese is a pretty good choice for VP. Smiley I guess that means that after October we'll have President Franzl now. Tongue
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2009, 04:00:33 PM »

Not sure what to make of this.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #123 on: September 21, 2009, 04:02:36 PM »

I applaud Swedish Cheese for sticking with Franzl and not succumbing to the RPP's previous and constant attempts to recruit him for their ticket instead. Wink
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #124 on: September 21, 2009, 04:03:13 PM »

I applaud Swedish Cheese for sticking with Franzl and not succumbing to the RPP's previous and constant attempts to recruit him for their ticket instead. Wink

That's not true at all
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies