COVID-19 Megathread 5: The Trumps catch COVID-19 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:33:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  COVID-19 Megathread 5: The Trumps catch COVID-19 (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: COVID-19 Megathread 5: The Trumps catch COVID-19  (Read 268613 times)
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: April 19, 2020, 07:08:59 PM »

anyone else wanting to go out and join one of these protests against the quarantine? heard there was one in Nashville today, should have gone but I was tied up in Knox :<
Sounds lit bro but I'm kinda far away. =/

Don't forget to own some libs while you're there!
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 07:18:12 PM »

Lol. Which one is it?

Social Distancing = Communism

or

Social Di_STAN_cing   /   (STAN) Communism

T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 03:14:34 AM »

My verysmall apartment building has only 6 units, amd one of those is for storage. Out of the 4 that aren't storage, last night one had a veruy small social gathering, one may or may not have had a guest over, and the third apartment had a guest over that then proceeded to visit the fourth apartment.

Canada is more culturally American than I ever cared to admit. Our stupidity and narcissism is unacceptably high
 Our prime minister needs to go on TV, out hus political career second and his country first, and tel these traitors in no uncertain terms that they will stop or they will be forced to stop. We haven't even flattened our curve yet.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 07:01:39 AM »
« Edited: April 20, 2020, 07:05:26 AM by Olawakanda Forever »

My verysmall apartment building has only 6 units, amd one of those is for storage. Out of the 4 that aren't storage, last night one had a veruy small social gathering, one may or may not have had a guest over, and the third apartment had a guest over that then proceeded to visit the fourth apartment.

Canada is more culturally American than I ever cared to admit. Our stupidity and narcissism is unacceptably high
 Our prime minister needs to go on TV, out hus political career second and his country first, and tel these traitors in no uncertain terms that they will stop or they will be forced to stop. We haven't even flattened our curve yet.

Spies on neighbor
Sees guest
"TRAITORS!"

You should call 911 next time, Mrs. Kravitz. Maybe leave passive aggressive notes on their car like "I know what you did last sunday!" Cutting their tires limits them being in public. Write down their license plate # and doxx them to their boss ... I see it now "One of your employees isn't who you think ... he's actually a TRAITOR who went to a friend's house last night. Wait why are you laughing?"

If Justy goes on TV and says that you are a traitor who should be in jail for having company, expect laughter.
Nobody said anything about doxxing (or jailtime). They're narcissistic selfish pieces of s__t who are putting ny elderly loved ones in danger. They LITERALLY aren't doing what their country is pleading with them to do in a time of crisis. Not that it's difficult or they are unable, just that "I don't, like, want to bro. I don't care". They're traitors. Not "jail and execute them" Traitors with a capital T, but yeah, they're f__king disgusting traitors.

Hopefully none of them are getting CERB, which is $2000 per month from the government to stay home during COVID-19. Why should I pay tax dollars for traitors to disrrspect and infect my community?

Qu'est-ce que c'est? (what is this?)
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2020, 03:14:22 AM »
« Edited: April 21, 2020, 03:17:32 AM by Olawakanda Forever »

Can we please consider naming the next thread

COVID-19 Megathread 5 : My Body, My Choice

?

T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2020, 05:37:54 AM »

We need to start accepting the possibility that a vaccine won't be here until 2022.

I'm not saying that's going to happen and I'm not saying it's likely, but that is a very real possibility.

There will be a second outbreak / wave unless international borders stay closed. Even then it could happen anyway.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2020, 09:32:30 PM »

Am I the only person who legit thinks dine-in restaurants, malls, and theaters are done after this?
Dude...

There will ALWAYS be movie thearers and dine-in restaurants, evem if they become niche.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2020, 01:48:16 AM »

Am I the only one who thinks that Gilead is just leaking results so they can pump their stock prices?

I just have zero faith that anything works at this point.

Ur like the opposite of Donald Trump's Toupe

Thats a pretty big compliment.

But seriosuly, I have absolutely no faith that anything will actually work at this point.
Hope springs eternal in the breast of man. =)
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2020, 09:35:51 PM »

This is the study that found no benefit in treatment but an increase in deaths among those given it.
Nasty woman
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2020, 02:42:18 PM »

We now have to tell people not to ingest Clorox because the president is an idiot.
BUT HER EMAILS!!! HUNTER BIDEN!!!
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2020, 03:28:02 PM »

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/lysol-manufacturer-warns-against-internal-use-after-trump-comments-n1191586?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

"WASHINGTON — The manufacturer of Lysol, a disinfectant spray and cleaning product, and the EPA both issued statements warning against any internal use after President Donald Trump suggested that people could get an "injection" of "the disinfectant that knocks (coronavirus) out in a minute."

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)," said a spokesperson for Reckitt Benckiser, the United Kingdom-based owner of Lysol, in a statement to NBC News."

Dubya got a bad rap. This guy is obviously the dumbest President in US history.
With Dubya, there were some speaking slip-ups, but Trump is making them US policy.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2020, 05:30:28 PM »

This is what having a pre-teen (in a man's body) in the White House sounds like
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2020, 06:26:07 AM »
« Edited: April 25, 2020, 06:43:11 AM by Olawakanda Forever »

Apparently the federal government is essentially running a blockade on PPE, making it difficult for states and municipalities to get the supplies they need.

Here's a letter from the New England Journal of Medicine, and I'll share a few bits from it:
Deals, some bizarre and convoluted, and many involving large sums of money, have dissolved at the last minute when we were outbid or outmuscled, sometimes by the federal government. Then we got lucky, but getting the supplies was not easy.

...Two semi-trailer trucks, cleverly marked as food-service vehicles, met us at the warehouse. When fully loaded, the trucks would take two distinct routes back to Massachusetts to minimize the chances that their contents would be detained or redirected.

...I was soon shocked to learn that the Department of Homeland Security was still considering redirecting our PPE. Only some quick calls leading to intervention by our congressional representative prevented its seizure.

Firefighters in Miami were not so lucky, and had their shipment taken by the feds.
If Obama was doing this to American citizens instead of Trump, there would be viral videos on the news right now of Republican voters calling Obama the N word and threatening him with violence. You know I'm right.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2020, 06:44:43 AM »

Apparently the federal government is essentially running a blockade on PPE, making it difficult for states and municipalities to get the supplies they need.

Here's a letter from the New England Journal of Medicine, and I'll share a few bits from it:
Deals, some bizarre and convoluted, and many involving large sums of money, have dissolved at the last minute when we were outbid or outmuscled, sometimes by the federal government. Then we got lucky, but getting the supplies was not easy.

...Two semi-trailer trucks, cleverly marked as food-service vehicles, met us at the warehouse. When fully loaded, the trucks would take two distinct routes back to Massachusetts to minimize the chances that their contents would be detained or redirected.

...I was soon shocked to learn that the Department of Homeland Security was still considering redirecting our PPE. Only some quick calls leading to intervention by our congressional representative prevented its seizure.

Firefighters in Miami were not so lucky, and had their shipment taken by the feds.
If Onama was doing this to American citizens instead of Trump, there would be viral videos on the news right now of Republican voters calling Obama the N word and threatening him with violence. You know I'm right.

Frankly, I miss President Onama.  
He was born in Algeria, and nobody can tell me otherwise... unless he can produce a birth cerificate.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2020, 04:25:10 PM »

What the f**k does this mean? Can anyone decipher it for me, please?

He's telling us he's mentally ill and thoight that he was having a convo with somebody else instead of Birx, even though it was on camera and everybody can see that he's wrong and/or lying.

Why he's sharing this out loud, I don't know. File it under "Crazy Trump Tweets".
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2020, 10:44:16 PM »

I love the internet so f___ing much.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2020, 10:50:46 PM »

Dude, the article says "via droplets within a meter if the cougher/sneezer/breather descending through the air via gravity", not "aerosol floating in the air for hours"? We already knew this.

You need to calm down and be rational. Or, at least, be rational about this.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2020, 12:14:13 AM »

It's funny how there is a lot of hate for DeSantis and lots of love for Whitmer, although Florida has less cases and deaths than Michigan even though it has more than double the population of the Wolverine State.

Death counts matter, but they still don't account for the fact that DeSantis is an idiot and Whitmer is not.

Correlation equals causation. Democratic governors cause death.
Context is your friend, Jim.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2020, 02:07:48 AM »

Your weekly reminder that we still have no plan for the next 12 months.
Plans are for beta males. Trump's gonna wing it.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2020, 06:51:38 AM »

(Reuters) - Oklahoma's governor has called on U.S. President Donald Trump to declare the coronavirus pandemic an "act of God," a step to help oil-producing states contend with a crude glut that caused futures prices to close below $0 last week for the first time.

Source.

We gonna pray on this one y’all. Praise be to Christ.

Imagine Trump having to acknowledge that God sent a plague to the U.S. because we elected Trump.

If you believe in signs from God, sending a plague and depression in the year Trump is up for reelection is a pretty strong message. Wink
It could have been Trump, it could have been Billie Eilish sweeping the Grammys. Maybe Bernie losing the primary was the last straw. It's hard to say.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2020, 06:08:46 PM »

It's amazing to me that cases and deaths each day are essentially going UP right now, and the best idea that the nation can come up with is to reopen.
Do you really think a wannabe jock wannabe alpha like Trump is going to listen to and defer to some poindexters?
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2020, 06:24:16 PM »

I just saw a model that predicts 350,000 dead in the US alone by the end of June.

I lost hope I didn't even know I had.
Don't take this the wrong way. I'm only saying this out of love.

Your depression / pessimism / doomsday lust is poisoning your mind. When you find new data or news, the appetite of your doom and gloom is forcing you to put a negative spin on it instead of analyzing the information objectively. You need to starve that s___ out and force yourself into rational analysis despite it no longer being your default psychological algorithm.

Be well and be safe.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2020, 07:53:41 PM »

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/03/nolte-they-told-us-lockdowns-were-about-flattening-the-curve-they-lied/

What had been a national effort to save lives, a noble effort of national unity, has been twisted by Democrat governors into something unnecessarily punitive that reeks of a partisan power play to destroy President Trump’s re-election chances. Give me a better explanation.  Because this is the bottom line…

Unless you’re willing to wait for a cure (that is at least a year away or might never come at all), when there is no risk the health care system’s going to crash, what is the point of waiting one more day to open up the country when waiting doesn’t make us any safer?

Normal, non-partisan people are asking this question as well.
The idea that opening up states right now poses NO risk to the healthcare system crashing is laughable, Fuzzy. Breitbart can scream it from the mountaintops if they want, but it's still fake news.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2020, 07:54:45 PM »

Mmmmm, nothing like some anti-vaxxer loonies spitting into cops' mouths during a pandemic.

Seriously, some people reacted better during the damn plague.
Charge them with attempted manslaughter.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2020, 09:09:35 PM »

With a better rapper, this could be half-decent. Still FF music and I hope it triggers the idiots protesting.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies