Who does Ron DeSantis remind you more of? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:41:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who does Ron DeSantis remind you more of? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who does Ron DeSantis remind you more of?
Rick Perry

George W. Bush

Mitt Romney

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 86

Author Topic: Who does Ron DeSantis remind you more of?  (Read 2456 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: April 08, 2021, 10:50:59 AM »

I know a lot of Dems or lean Dems don't like DeSantis, which is perfectly understandable. But honestly, who is the R nominee you want to avoid the most?

It's a tough choice because I don't even consider any of them so someone who is a worse President might actually be more electable. Mike Pence would be a god outcome from my view-despite being Trump's VP he's more of an establishment Republican, somewhat respectable and could be qualified to actually be President. While he is also a weak general election candidate that wouldn't motivate Trump's base or appeal to swing voters well (on the other hand, the downside risk for the GOP may be higher with another candidate-if a landslide defeat is possible it's hard to see that happening with Pence).

Pence is easily the safest choice, but he isn't the best choice for Republicans. Biden, Romney, and Kerry were all the safest choices. Only Biden won.
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2021, 08:25:40 AM »

They're trying to make him into some sort of Obama for white people. Who knows if it will work.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies