2008 Presidential Election: Game Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 08:01:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2008 Presidential Election: Game Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: 2008 Presidential Election: Game Thread  (Read 78972 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« on: August 29, 2014, 09:30:44 PM »

I shall reprise my role as Hillary Clinton
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 06:01:57 PM »

Hillary Clinton 2008 Campaign Staff

Campaign Manager/Chief of Staff; Patti Solis Doyle

Finance; Howard Wolfson, Anthony Shorris, and Maggie Williams

Communications; James Carville and George Stephanopoulos (who took an extendend leave of absence from ABC News)

Fundraising; Chelsea Clinton, Doug Band and Bill Clinton

Legal; Cheryl Mills

Advisors- Economic Policyl Jeffrey Zients, Gene Sperling, Charlene Barshefsky and Larry Summers

Advisors- Domestic Policy; Carol Browner and Bill Clinton

Advisors- Foreign Policy; Sandy Berger, Ret General Hugh Shelton, Richard Clarke and George Tenet

Press Relations; Harold Ickes and Patti Solis Doyle

Operations- Early State; Mike Henry and Steve Hildebrand

Operations- Super Tuesday; Jim Messina and David Axelrod

Operations-Other; David Plouffe and Robert Gibbs

Polling; Geoff Garin, Patricia Ireland and James Carville
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 10:15:32 AM »

Hillary Clinton 2008 Campaign Staff

Campaign Manager/Chief of Staff; Patti Solis Doyle

Finance; Howard Wolfson, Anthony Shorris, and Maggie Williams

Communications; James Carville and George Stephanopoulos (who took an extendend leave of absence from ABC News)

Fundraising; Chelsea Clinton, Doug Band and Bill Clinton

Legal; Cheryl Mills

Advisors- Economic Policyl Jeffrey Zients, Gene Sperling, Charlene Barshefsky and Larry Summers

Advisors- Domestic Policy; Carol Browner and Bill Clinton

Advisors- Foreign Policy; Sandy Berger, Ret General Hugh Shelton, Richard Clarke and George Tenet

Press Relations; Harold Ickes and Patti Solis Doyle

Operations- Early State; Mike Henry and Steve Hildebrand

Operations- Super Tuesday; Jim Messina and David Axelrod

Operations-Other; David Plouffe and Robert Gibbs

Polling; Geoff Garin, Patricia Ireland and James Carville

I think you should replace George Stephanopoulos with someone, because, you know, he's the Chief Political Correspondent of ABC News and I bet ABC will not allow him since that it may spark some liberal bias.

ABC's probably praying it becomes permanent... and in any case Stephanopoulos's job is not to talk to the media.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 01:21:32 PM »

Hillary Clinton Campaign Schedule

September 1, 2008

Speech at the National Veterinary Services, Ames Iowa

Some of us Democrats, like Barbara Lee, and Sheila Jackson Lee, tend to believe this is straight-up animal cruelty. The reality, unfortunately is not in such Black and White terms. Without this facility, Socks would never be able to have had the perfect treatment for certain pet cancers, because like in humans, the best way to cure diseases in animals is trial and error.

Meet Voters in Story City, Iowa

Meet Voters in Huxley, Iowa

September 2, 2008

Meet Voters in Moultonbourough, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Alton, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Northfield, New Hampshire

Speech at New Hampshire Motor Speedway

With our Environment in deeper and deeper peril with each passing year, it's long past time for NASCAR and it's subsidiaries and relatives to start switching over to more "green" energy sources, such as solar power.

25 lap race fundraiser at New Hampshire Motor Speedway (Racers are Tony Stewart, Juan Pablo Montoya, Boris Said, Ken Schrader and Danica Patrick)

September 3, 2008

Meet Voters in Beatty, Nevada

Meet Voters in Tonopah, Nevada

Meet Voters in Yerington, Nevada

Meet Voters in Fernley, Nevada

September 4, 2008

Speech in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Winning the nomination will be a long hard slog, but it's one I'm prepared to make. If I wasn't I wouldn't be running now, would I?

Speech at Kimbel Arena, Coastal Carolina University, Conway, South Carolina

Since I ran in 2004, and went to various colleges across the country, I've heard horror stories about the NCAA, and the various universities refusing to honor scholarships of players being cut, either because they either were not good enough, or because they could no longer play due to injury. This isn't just unfair, this is cruel and in my mind violates the 8th amendment.

Speech at Coker College, Hartsville, South Carolina

What we learned from the Ames Straw poll is that President Giuliani is vulnerable to a challenge from his right. We as Democrats certainly can capitalize, but we need the right opponent, and I'm not sure that person is running. I do believe the closest candidate that we can get is Speaker Gingrich, for rather obvious reasons. 

Speech at Limestone College, Gaffney, South Carolina

College Tuition rates can get extremely exorbitant, so as President I will mandate that the Department of Education will subsidize tuition rates up to the highest tuition rate that our states provide.

September 5, 2008

Meet Voters in Abbeville, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Eaton Rapids, Michigan

Meet Voters in Potterville, Michigan

September 6, 2008

Play 18 with Hillary Fundraiser at TPC Sawgrass Stadium Course, Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida ($3,000,000 to play 18 holes with Hillary Clinton)

September 7, 2008

Meet Voters in Hilliard, Florida

Meet Voters in Palatka, Florida

Meet Voters in Lynn Haven, Florida
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 07:39:28 PM »

Endorsements for Hillary Clinton

Centennial Olympic Park, Atlanta, Georgia

I like all of the candidates we have, but there's a reason Bill Clinton was called the "first black President", and there's no reason to think Hillary won't keep intact, or even improve those policies.

Park Hills, Missouri

People seem to forget that Senator Clinton was leading in delegates when she exited the race four years ago. She's already shown the skill needed to win the nomination, and now all she needs to do is seal the deal. I believe she can, and I believe she can win in November.

Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada

Hillary Clinton is the candidate who I believe is best positioned to win the state I represent-Nevada, both during primary season, and in November, and that is why she has earned my endorsement.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2014, 06:19:42 PM »

Hillary Clinton Debate Answers

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Given I was leading in delegates when I left the race in 2004, I think we already know that I can unite the Democratic Party. The reality is though that whoever wins our nomination will have a united party behind us. As for defeating President Giuliani, I don't think we should assume he will win re-nomination until it's official, as both Governor Sanford and Speaker Gingrich could be formidable in the primaries, especially in South Carolina and other Southern States.

On my first day as President, I will issue an Executive Order to close Guantanamo Bay Prison and Naval Base, and return the land to the Cubans, and to set up a blue-ribbon panel made up leaders in the health-care industry to pursue Health Care reform.

I think America is ready for a female President, a Hispanic President, an African American President, any minority President. In addition to America's willingness to support a non-WASP candidate, I'm equally proud that we have three capable women running for President this year, in myself, Senator Lincoln and Senator Landrieu. Any one of us would be excellent choices for being the first female President.

We need to be willing to accept more legal immigrants from our southern border, and we need to be willing to discuss a reasonable visa program for immigrants already here, who have committed no crimes here, and are not wanted in their home countries. We also need to increase the number of Border Patrol agents on both our Southern and Northern borders, especially on the Arizona/New Mexico border with Mexico.

While Supporting the nominee depends on who the nominee actually ends up being, I can't think of any reason why I would run as an Independent or a Third Party candidate. I've never felt the need to do so before, and I don't believe the Democratic Party has moved that far away from my viewpoints.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2014, 07:24:13 PM »

Hillary Clinton Surrogate Schedule;

Congressman John Lewis

September 7, 2007

Meet Voters in Lake City, Georgia

Meet Voters in Lovejoy, Georgia

Meet Voters in Pine Lake, Georgia

Meet Voters in Chamblee, Georgia

September 8, 2007

Meet Voters in Lyman, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Woodruff, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Greer, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Simpsonville, South Carolina

September 9, 2007

Meet Voters in Isle of Palms, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Briarcliffe Acres, South Carolina

Meet Voters in St. Stephen, South Carolina

September 10, 2007

Meet Voters in Meraux, Louisiana

Meet Voters in Chalmette, Louisiana

Meet Voters in Grand Isle, Louisiana

Congressman Dick Gephardt

September 9, 2007

Meet Voters in Decorah, Iowa

Meet Voters in Ridgeway, Iowa

Meet Voters in Fort Atkinson, Iowa

September 10, 2007

Meet Voters in Calmar, Iowa

Meet Voters in Peosta, Iowa

Wine sale ($50 a bottle) and fundraiser (for Clinton 08, Franken 08, Warner 08, Berkowitz 08, and Boswell 08) at Stone Cliff Winery, Durango, Iowa

September 12, 2007

Meet Voters in Blakesburg, Iowa

Meet Voters, Ottumwa City Hall, Ottumwa, Iowa.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2014, 02:31:50 PM »

Hillary Clinton 08; Schedule for Bill Clinton

September 7, 2007
Meet with staffers in Chappaqua, New York

Interview with Jill Flipovic for Cosmopolitan Magazine's website (Cosmopolitan.com) in Hartsdale, New York

]President Clinton, congratulations, on being named Cosmopolitan's sexiest President ever. Do you believe this designation is accurate?

Maybe when I was in office it was accurate, but today's Bill Clinton is a bit older, and therefore has more of a silver fox vibe.

Between Senator Landrieu, Senator Clinton, and Senator Lincoln, which candidate do believe is the strongest on women's issues?

Well, obviously I'm going to say that Hillary is. But Senator Lincoln and Senator Landrieu both have solid records on women's rights, and should they become the nominee, I see no reason for women to be dissapointed. 

Do you regret your sexual behavior in the Oval Office?

While I don't necessarily regret the affairs with Paula Jones, Juanita Broaddrick and Monica Lewinsky, I do regret lying about them, as looking back now it would have served me, Hillary, and all of my partners better to come clean from the beginning.

September 8,9,10

Rest

September 11, 2007

Attend 9/11 Memorial Ceremony at Ground Zero, Manhattan, New York

September 12,13,14

Rest
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2014, 09:05:52 PM »

Can we get now the schedule of the Democratic Presidential Primaries?

That really would be nice. Personally I'm in favor of breaking up Super Tuesday, as the 2008 IRL Super Tuesday is just too much to prep for here.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 09:57:57 PM »

Hillary Clinton 2008 Campaign-Schedule for Chelsea Clinton

September 8, 2007

Meet Voters in Unity, New Hampshire

Speech in Charlestown, New Hampshire

The inventor of Barbed Wire, Joseph Gidden was born here almost 195 years ago. Why do I bring this up? I bring this up because the Bush and Giuliani White Houses, have surrounded basic details about our countries leaders, like President Bush's past Drug Use, Vice-President Cheney's heart problems, and President Guliani's affiliation with Bernard Kerik, a former NYPD Commissioner who is facing allegations of corruption from various people in New York, with barbed wire. This should not be so. Our citizenry should be able to make informed decisions about who they are electing to the highest office with as much information as possible available, not having it hidden by politicians whose only goal is career advancement.

Meet Voters at Otter Creek Brewing, Middlebury, Vermont

Just because Governor Dean is running, doesn't mean we are going avoid this state. We intend to win as many primaries as possible, and Vermont is fertile ground for us.

September 9, 2007

Meet Voters in Orford, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Lyme, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Groton, New Hampshire

Attend screening of United 93 at the Colonial Theater, Bethlehem, New Hampshire

The men and women of United 93 were people who did something most of us would never have done in fighting back against people with weapons that could have easily killed them, that had already killed others on the plane, and had intentions to do much more. For this America salutes them, just as has each of the past five years, and will continue to do in years to come.

September 10, 2007

Meet Voters in Lisbon, Maine

Meet Voters in Sabattus, Maine

Meet Voters in Winterport, Maine

Meet Voters in Liberty, Maine

September 11, 2007
Rest/Reflect

September 12, 2007

Meet Voters in Pine Castle, Florida

Meet Voters in Eatonville, Florida

Meet Voters in Malabar, Florida

September 13, 2007

Meet Voters, International Drive, Orlando, Florida (All Day)

September 14, 2007

Meet Voters in Palmetto Bay, Florida

Meet Voters in Surfside, Florida

Meet Voters in Parkland, Florida
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2014, 10:43:18 AM »

Hillary Clinton 2008 Campaign- Schedule for Hillary Clinton

September 8, 2007

Receive endorsement of EMILY's List at the Terrace on the Park, Flushing Meadows Corona Park, New York (With Ellen Malcom and Debra Ness)

For us, It came down to Senator Lincoln and Senator Clinton for our endorsement, and while we'd be thrilled to endorse either of them (or Senator Landrieu for that matter), the reality is that when Senator Clinton exited the race in 2004, she was the leader in delegates. Senator Clinton is the delegate who has done the most for reproductive rights, the most for a women's right to a fair paycheck, and the right to allow individuals, male or female to marry whoever their heart desires. This is why Hillary Clinton has earned our endorsement, and I believe she will make us proud.

Meet Voters in Westbury, New York

Meet Voters in Sutton, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Dunbarton, New Hampshire

September 9, 2007

Meet voters in Franklin, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Sandown, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Danville, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Auburn, New Hampshire

September 10, 2007

Meet Voters in Lacona, Iowa

Meet Voters in Carlisle, Iowa

Speech in Polk City, Iowa

I know Governor Vilsack leads here, but getting us at least a strong second couldanc take us great distances!

Debate- New Hampshire

September 11, 2007

Attend memorial service at the Pentagon, Washington D.C

September 12,13,14

Rest
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2014, 12:58:27 PM »

OOC; If we are moving the game forward, I think somewhere near Halloween is more what I would like.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2014, 02:40:23 PM »

Hillary Clinton endorsements (These are technically from last turn, I just didn't post them)

Former Ambassador to Spain/Italy Richard Gardner
Marseille, France

Having served in Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter's State Department, I believe Hillary Clinton's foreign policy is one that will not alienate our allies, and embolden our enemies, which is why I am endorsing Senator Clinton.

Former Congressman Dick Swett

All of our candidates are excellent, but Senator Clinton is the only one who was in the White House, and understands the pressure of being President unlike anyone else, that's why she's my candidate.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2014, 03:32:31 PM »

Hillary Clinton-New Endorsements

Salisbury House, Des Moines

Former Des Moines Mayor Preston Danies

Four years ago, Senator Clinton came within two points of winning the caucuses here, and I believe she can win it this time!

Living History Farms, Urbandale

Des Moines Mayor Frank Cownie

Governor Vilsack may be the favorite here, but exactly where does his campaign go from here? Senator Clinton is more than capable of winning the nomination, which is why I am endorsing her.

Saylorville, Iowa

Iowa State Senator Jack Hatch

Senator Clinton's past emphasis on Health Care is an excellent boon for us, and the reality is she's the only candidate in our side to have been in the White House before and understand the glare of the spotlight being on you 24/7.

We believe Senator Clinton is the strongest candidate in the upcoming New Hampshire primary and the strongest candidate to defeat President Rudy Giuliani, because she draws the fewest contrasts with him, something that is highly relevant with Giuliani's popularity still over 50%

Senator Clinton has learned from the mistakes of her 2004 campaign, and with her husband in much better health, we find it hard it hard to believe anything will stop her from winning the Democratic nomination. As such we are endorsing Senator Clinton for the nomination, but we will reserve judgement for November.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2014, 05:41:14 PM »

Behind Kerry? I was in New Hampshire all week!

I don't wanna sound like a loser, but...

OOC; To be fair, I do think Kerry/Dean should start in the lead in New Hampshire, or a three-way tie with Clinton, given they live right next door...
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2014, 03:42:25 PM »

Surrogate Schedule- Chelsea Clinton

September 15, 2007

Meet Voters in Tigerville, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Travelers Rest, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Fountain Inn, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Ware Shoals, South Carolina

September 16, 2007

Meet Voters in Fair Play, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Salem, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Westminster, South Carolina

Speech at Tri-County Worship Center, Seneca, South Carolina

South Carolina has had a long history of doing whatever they want, irrespective of what anyone be it the Federal Government, or other states wants. Now, sometimes this leads to great innovation, and great leaders for our country, but sometimes, South Carolina's leaders, like John Calhoun, Stephen Decatur Miller, William Henry Gist, Francis Wilkinson Pickens, Milledge Luke Bonham and Andrew Gordon Magrath, during the nullification crisis and succession crisis, which led to disaster for South Carolina and the rest of the South. While no one thinks South Carolina needs to be in lockstep with the rest of the country 24/7, the reality they do need to judge the countries mood, before doing something crazy, like firing on Fort Sumter, again.

Meet Voters in Five Forks, South Carolina

September 17, 2007

Meet Voters Piedmont, South Carolina

Meet Voters/Speech at Upper South Carolina State Fair, Greenville/Pickens Speedway, Greenville, South Carolina

I've heard people say Governor Sanford could beat the President here... I just don't see it without President Giuliani losing either Iowa or New Hampshire... Still most of us Democrats would prefer to so Governor Sanford or Speaker Gingrich as the Republican nominee in November.

Meet Voters in Norris, South Carolina

September 18, 2007

Meet Voters in Six Mile, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Belton, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Dillon, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Latta, South Carolina

September 19, 20, 21

Rest
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2014, 03:08:15 PM »

Schedule for Bill Clinton

September 15, 2007

Speech in Gabbs, Nevada

Our campaign opposes the Yucca Mountain repository, because of the high levels of seismic activity, the reality that most of Nevada's residents oppose its use, and because nuclear energy is not anymore "clean" energy than oil or coal.

Meet Voters in Lovelock, Nevada

Meet Voters in Winden, Nevada (With Harry Reid)

Meet Voters in Carter Springs, Nevada

September 16, 2007

Meet Voters in Needles, California

Meet voters in Woodcrest, California

Meet Voters in Banning, California

September 17, 2007

Meet Voters in Westfield, Iowa

Meet Voters in Le Mars, Iowa

Meet Voters in Akron, Iowa

Meet Voters in Aurelia, Iowa

September 18, 2007

Meet Voters in Quimby, Iowa

Meet voters in Milo, Iowa

Meet Voters in Cumming, Iowa

Meet Voters in Martensdale, Iowa

September 19, 2007

Meet Voters in New Hampton, New Hampshire

Meet Voters in Barnstead, New Hampshire (With Dick Swett)

Meet Voters in Gilford, New Hampshire

September 20,21

Rest
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2014, 03:35:48 PM »

Schedule for Bill Clinton

September 22, 2007

Meet Voters in Loris, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Nichols, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Mullins, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Hemingway, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Kingstree, South Carolina

September 23, 2007

Meet Voters in Jamestown, South Carolina

Speech in Hanahan, South Carolina

President Giuliani is trying to rig the Republican primary race by naming his chief rival, Governor Sanford to his Vice-Presidential shortlist. This is demeaning and insults the intelligence of Republican primary voters, and voters in South Carolina as whole. If the President wants to name Governor Sanford as Vice-President, then for his own best interests, he should wait for Sanford to drop out of the race on his own terms.

Meet Voters in Goose Creek, South Carolina

Meet Voters in Sangaree, South Carolina

September 24, 2007

Meet Voters in Thunderbolt, Georgia

Meet Voters in Waldo, Alabama

September 25, 2007

Film Guest Appearance on Pushing Daisies (as self), Episode to air April 2008

September 26-30, 2007
Phone Bank Iowa and New Hampshire Phone Numbers, from the Mall of New Hampshire 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2014, 10:37:20 AM »

Hillary Clinton Endorsements

The following list of endorsements were all given between the beginning of this turn and November 25, 2007

Iowa Lieutenant Governor Sally Pederson

Iowa Secretary of Agriculture Patty Judge

Dubuque, Iowa Mayor Roy Buol

Congressman (House Budget Committee Chairman) John Spratt (South Carolina CD-5)

Charleston South Carolina, Mayor Joseph Riley Jr.

Columbia, South Carolina Mayor Bob Coble

Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman

California First Lady Maria Shriver

Former Ohio Governor Dick Celeste
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2014, 04:11:25 PM »

Schedule for Hillary Clinton

September 25, 2007

Meet Voters in Mexico Beach, Florida

Visit Airmen at Tyndall Air Force Base, Florida

I can assure you that as President, our military might will not be wasted on people the world does not care about, it will be judiciously positioned to thwart threats like Osama Bin Laden, and Vladimir Putin, people who seek to impose their ideals onto the rest of humanity.

Meet Voters in Mediaoplis, Iowa (With Jack Hatch, Sally Pederson)

September 26, 2007

Meet Voters in Danville, Iowa

Meet Voters in Grandview, Iowa

Meet Voters in Wapello, Iowa

Speech in North Liberty, Iowa

President Giuliani's discussion of reviving our Space Program, which has been moribund for years is a great start, and we need to have the discussion he's proposing. The problem is, having not left Earth's orbit since 1972, we are going way too quickly to want to even have a report about being on the moon by next July Fourth. My plan would include increased funding for the National Radio Astronomy Observatory, to explore what lies beyond in the stars, for SETI, so we can prove once and for all whether there is or isn't life on other planets and for NASA, so that we have the funding to actually carry out the ambitious program President Giuliani is advocating. It'll be a long road, but we've done it before, and we can do it again. 

September 27, 2007

Attend First Day of Sukkot Services/Speech at Temple Emanuel, Davenport, Iowa

While Israel has the right to live, and the right to defend itself, no one, be it Hamas, or the IDF normally has the right to hit innocent civillians in combat. Now, I certainly don't believe Israel aims for civilians or civilian targets, and the reality is that Hamas's track record being what it is, they have every right to massacre the civilians in Gaza, should they feel it appropriate. If anything the fact the IDF doesn't says a great deal about their higher moral standards, and their lack of desire to lower themselves to their enemies standards, even when the best thing for country is to do so.

September 28, 2007

Play 18 with Hillary Fundraiser at Bethpage Black Course ($3 Million to play 18 holes of golf with Hillary Clinton and Maria Shriver)

September 29, 2007

Phone Bank at the Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa

September 30, 2007

Perform Ceremonial Coin Toss for Miami Dolphins/Oakland Raiders, Dolphin Stadium (With Gloria Estefan)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2014, 02:40:07 PM »

Where Has Hillary Been the last two months?

October 1-14, 2007

Senator Clinton spent these two weeks in the non-New York Northeast states. Notable stops, included Manchester, Hampshire, Boston, Massachussets, and Portland, Maine

October 14-21, 2007

Senator Clinton spent this week on Constituent Service in New York.

October 21- November 4, 2007

Senator Clinton split this period between, Iowa and South Carolina

November 5-November 24, 2007

Senator Clinton spent this time period between South Carolina, Nevada and New Hampshire
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2014, 06:37:02 PM »

New Endorsements for Hillary Clinton

Tallahassee Mayor John Marks III

Boston Mayor Thomas Menino

New Hampshire State Senator (District 23) Maggie Hassan

Former New Hampshire Governor Jeanne Shaheen

Virginia Governor Tim Kaine
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2014, 09:24:59 AM »

Hillary Clinton Debate Responses

Sadly my Health Care plan hasn't changed much since 1994, but give me time, I'll update it. As for working with a Republican Majority why should we assume that they will be in control of Congress almost a year out from election day? It's just to early to conclude that, or that any party will control Congress. 

First off, I'd like to point out that whoever said that clearly doesn't understand electability, as he directly contradicted themselves in their statement. As for my prospects against President Giuliani or Governor Sanford, all the candidates running have flaws of some kind that could keep them winning. I'm not alone in the Democratic Party, nor am I alone among candidates running for office.

The Patriot Act was important for the immediately post-9/11 world, but the past two administrations abused it to target those who were deemed unpatriotic, who opposed them, and who merely disagreed with them. As such, I believe it is a disgrace to even be talking about renewing the Patriot Acts, whose contributions to defeating terrorism are far outweighed by the horrific misuse that it has suffered.

If I'm elected President there is one major action that I will take. I will close Guantanamo Bay Prison, and begin efforts to return the Naval Base to Cuba, whose territory it rightfully belongs to.

This debate may be scored by winners and losers, but the real winners tonight are the Democratic Party. We have shown that no matter who wins the nomination, we will have a capable and quality nominee, and that President Giuliani, Mayor Bloomberg, Mr. Nader, and Governor Ventura should be quaking in their boots, because we can, as a party win this, and we will.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2014, 04:08:17 PM »

Schedule for Hillary Clinton

November 25, 2007

Meet Voters in Pleasant Hill, Iowa (With Jack Hatch and Patty Judge)

Meet Voters in Clive, Iowa

Meet Voters in Windsor Heights, Iowa (With Sally Pedersen and Frank Cownie)

Meet Voters in Grimes, Iowa

Meet Voters in Norwalk, Iowa (With Jack Hatch and Preston Daniels)

November 26, 2007

Meet Voters in Bevington, Iowa (With Dick Gephardt and Sally Pederson)

Meet Voters in East Peru, Iowa (With Patty Judge)

Speech in Winterset, Iowa (With Maria Shriver)

Once upon a time one of America's political giants, grew up here. That man was Henry Wallace, and while he turned out to be a failure as Vice-President, he's considered the greatest Secretary of Agriculture we've ever had. Now, I want to restore that department to the prominence it held during the Wallace days. There's very good reason for doing so, as USDA is responsible for some of the most impactful spending our country handles. We have the Food and Nutrition service, Food Safety and Inspection Service, The U.S Forest Service, and the Farm Crop Insurance Corporation. It's time to bring innovative leadership to this department, in the style of Henry Wallace.

November 27, 2007

Meet Voters in Irmo, South Carolina (With John Spratt and Bob Coble)

Meet Voters in Cayace, South Carolina (With John Spratt, Dick Gephardt and Bob Coble)

Meet Voters in Folly Beach, South Carolina (With John Spratt, Joseph Riley Jr, and Dick Celeste)

November 28, 2000

Meet Voters in Newberry, Florida (With Tim Kaine and Maria Shriver)

Meet Voters in Trenton, Florida (With Tim Kaine)

Meet Voters in Chiefland, Florida

Meet Voters in Yankeetown, Florida

November 29, 2007

Meet Voters in Greenville, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan, Jeanne Shaheen and Dick Swett)

Meet Voters in Mount Vernon, New Hampshire (With Maggie Hassan and Jeanne Shaheen)

Meet Voters in Hudson, New Hampshire (With Harry Reid and Jeanne Shaheen)

November 30, 2007

Meet Voters in Farley, Iowa (With Roy Buol and Harry Reid)

Debate Prep in Dubuque, Iowa

December 1, 2007

Meet Voters in Waukee, Iowa (With Frank Cownie and Preston Daniels)

Debate, Des Moines, Iowa

NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2014, 10:29:55 AM »
« Edited: October 28, 2014, 02:26:20 PM by NewYorkExpress »

Hillary Clinton-New Endorsements

Former Congressman Kenneth Holland (D-SC)

Senator Dick Durbin (D-IL)

New Hampshire Senator Paul Hodes (D-NH)

Former Congressman Ken Bentsen Jr. (D TX-25)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies