Opinion of Carolyn Maloney
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 01:27:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Carolyn Maloney
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What is your opinion of Carolyn Maloney?
FF (D)

FF (R)

FF (O/I)

HP (D)

HP (R)

HP (O/I)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 30

Author Topic: Opinion of Carolyn Maloney  (Read 722 times)
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 15, 2021, 10:40:36 AM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolyn_Maloney
Woody
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.48, S: 1.30

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 11:09:25 AM »

She's full of baloney.... SmileySmileySmiley
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 12:05:59 PM »

Believes vaccines cause autism, so massive HP and one of a small handful of Democratic representatives I would vote Republican over.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 01:32:12 PM »

Believes vaccines cause autism, so massive HP and one of a small handful of Democratic representatives I would vote Republican over.

I can’t find any source for that which doesn’t come from a Suraj Patel attack ad.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2021, 01:34:57 PM »

FF
beesley
Junior Chimp
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -4.52, S: 2.61

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2021, 02:08:33 PM »

HP. Not as centrist/right-wing as has been made out, though.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2021, 07:28:43 PM »

I can’t find any source for that which doesn’t come from a Suraj Patel attack ad.

Good lord. Maloney is a great Dem and a very effective Rep as far as passing legislation goes. She supports very progressive proposals like GND and M4A. Lots have tried and failed to challenge her; her most recent primary challenger actually came close but totally embarrassed himself with bizarre Trumpian "stop the steal" tactics after she was declared the winner.

I hope this person loses by 50 percentage points, and that Maloney keeps this seat until she decides she wants to retire.

And is also anti-vax...

She's not Purple heart

https://www.politico.com/states/new-york/albany/story/2018/06/12/maloney-goes-on-attack-in-debate-with-primary-challenger-465191

At the hearing, Maloney said the debate over the link between vaccines and autism reminded her of people who dismissed tobacco smoking as a cause of cancer, and said, “You’ve got to just listen, you know, to — I remember smoking. I was on the City Council. I sat through so many hearings where they vowed smoking was not bad for your health. It’s common sense that it was bad for your health. … The same thing seems to be here with the vaccinations. There’s too much verbal evidence coming from parents where they break down [and say], ‘I had a normal child, I gave him a vaccination, and then they … came down with autism.”

Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2021, 11:41:53 PM »

It literally took me 15 seconds to find it on Google, since double-checked before hitting submit just in case I was mixing her up with someone else.
Bleach Blonde Bad Built Butch Bodies for Biden
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

P P P

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2021, 12:23:28 PM »

I have two litmus tests for which I will vigorously oppose you if you take either position, regardless of how progressive you are otherwise.

One is open support for (and no, not just support for their constitutional right to exist) the Church of Scientology. The other is support for the anti-vax movement.

Karen Bass and Carolyn Maloney are both on my sh!t list for those reasons respectively.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies