SC Megathread 2020: Graham Crackers, Cunning-Ham Sandwiches and Duncan Donuts (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 03:56:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  SC Megathread 2020: Graham Crackers, Cunning-Ham Sandwiches and Duncan Donuts (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SC Megathread 2020: Graham Crackers, Cunning-Ham Sandwiches and Duncan Donuts  (Read 38948 times)
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.00, S: -7.91

« on: February 04, 2019, 10:10:19 AM »

Would like to also submit Terrence Roberts as a possible candidate for senate. As an upstate Democrat, he could help crack into the Republican stronghold in the area, and would probably bring something new unlike some people like Sheheen. Main possible con is that he's had some health issues, and something may come up that would prevent him from running.

Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 10:31:59 PM »

SC-03 still has no opposition to Duncan, so...

I'm proud to announce my write in campaign for SC's 3rd Congressional District.
Endorsed!
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 10:23:40 PM »

Harrison painted Graham as he needed to, as a lying, flip flopping politician who works for the national GOP above South Carolina. Which is exactly what Graham is. Meanwhile Harrison made it quite clear what he'll do for the state, and in SC its important for him to show some bipartisanship to win.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2020, 11:24:04 AM »

For a state of that size this gets close to the amount of money where it actually becomes hard to work out just what to do with it.

That amount of money also will being allowling them to raise a sh**t ton more; on top of being able to do really creative things with digital ads & also frankly you can play around a lot. And it's worth remembering they get cheaper TV ads too compared to SUPER-PACs.

I'd go full boomer & start putting up billboards by the road.
As a South Carolinian, I can confirm that he has already put up billboards.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2020, 07:35:10 AM »

Remember that South Carolina has some of the most stringent voter access laws in the country.  Absentee ballots must be signed by a witness, and there's no early voting.  Voter registration closed a month before election day.
That is not true. Maybe it isn't available in every precinct, but that is not true.
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2020, 12:03:27 PM »

Lately I've been seeing Bledsoe ads. Not the Harrison ones, these are explicitly pro-Bledsoe ads that some pac is running, and they criticize Graham (haven't seen any that mention Harrison).
Sirius_
Ninja0428
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2020, 06:43:20 PM »

Lately I've been seeing Bledsoe ads. Not the Harrison ones, these are explicitly pro-Bledsoe ads that some pac is running, and they criticize Graham (haven't seen any that mention Harrison).

Is it this one?

No it was Liberty SC or something like that.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies