Robert Stark vs. the President of BNC Bank (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 12:39:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Robert Stark vs. the President of BNC Bank (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Robert Stark vs. the President of BNC Bank
Robert Stark

President of BNC Bank

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 8

Author Topic: Robert Stark vs. the President of BNC Bank  (Read 4479 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: October 07, 2007, 11:34:54 PM »

I'd vote Stark, no contest.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 11:42:42 PM »

Last night due to them moving their servers it was impossible for me to access my account and get money from ATMs. Because I attempted to withdraw money too many times, my PIN was deactivated and my card is now locked out until Tuesday at the soonest when I can get things fixed. I called them and left a large profanity-laden message about how much I hate this bank and plan on closing my account as soon as possible. That'll probably embarrass my mom because she works there, but I don't care, THIS BANK F**KING SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 10:25:41 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2007, 10:27:47 PM by BNC BANK SUCKS »

Last night due to them moving their servers it was impossible for me to access my account and get money from ATMs. Because I attempted to withdraw money too many times, my PIN was deactivated and my card is now locked out until Tuesday at the soonest when I can get things fixed. I called them and left a large profanity-laden message about how much I hate this bank and plan on closing my account as soon as possible. That'll probably embarrass my mom because she works there, but I don't care, THIS BANK F**KING SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS.

Damn them and their anti-identity-theft precautions, designed to protect you.  Damn them right to Hell.

Yeah, it's not like they couldn't have done the maintenance at a remote time when few people would be likely to access their account and set it off unlike past 8PM on a Saturday night. And of course they couldn't have done it any other time than a weekend with a bank holiday making it impossible to fix such problems until 2 days later instead of immediately.

It'd be hilarious if your mom worked for customer retention, and you ended up cursing her out.

She doesn't. I'm not even sure who I cussed out, it was a message I left on the automated menu to report problems with your credit card after I didn't press a button to report that my card had been lost or stolen. I didn't leave my name or enter any account information either though, so it's not likely anyone will know it's me.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies