Do you approve or disapprove of YOUR Congressman? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:50:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Do you approve or disapprove of YOUR Congressman? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you approve or disapprove of YOUR Congressman?
Approve

Disapprove

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 80

Author Topic: Do you approve or disapprove of YOUR Congressman?  (Read 9896 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: November 04, 2011, 10:00:04 PM »

I am reasonably happy with my Congressman, John  Campbell. I am now getting probably Dana Rohrbacher (sp), a washed up now fat blow hard boring all too often demagogue (sad decline from when I knew him in high school), and as to him, I would not approve. I would be open to voting for an acceptable Dem, but alas none of those are put up to tempt me. The Dems specialize in putting up empty tort lawyers, and as to them, I would almost never vote for that particular species.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2011, 06:03:24 PM »

I am reasonably happy with my Congressman, John  Campbell. I am now getting probably Dana Rohrbacher (sp), a washed up now fat blow hard boring all too often demagogue (sad decline from when I knew him in high school), and as to him, I would not approve. I would be open to voting for an acceptable Dem, but alas none of those are put up to tempt me. The Dems specialize in putting up empty tort lawyers, and as to them, I would almost never vote for that particular species.

did you know that Rohrabacher used to have a beard earlier in his congressional career?

Yes, and he did at the libertarian convention when he was stoned out of his mind, but not when I was in high school.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies