Is Ann Coulter hot?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:20:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Is Ann Coulter hot?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Poll
Question: Is Ann Coulter hot?
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 67

Author Topic: Is Ann Coulter hot?  (Read 10413 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2006, 06:45:34 PM »

I capitalized kegs because I haven't been to a keg party in a year.  Yeah, I'm out of high school Phil and I'm sorry you didn't get invited to a keg party by some of your normal friends.   

Also...

You mock me for bringing up kegs because you've been out of high school for awhile now yet you bring up a keg from a year ago?

If any of my "normal" friends invited me to a keg, I'd...

1) Be shocked since none of my friends drink (what losers, right Flyers?)
2) Laugh at them because I would want nothing to do with it. I hate people (like yourself) who try so desperately to be cool and look extremely foolish (yet brag) with alcohol.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2006, 07:33:39 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I'm sorry that I used kegs. It's something I'm used to hearing about but I'm sure that if your sorry ass was invited to one, you'd be there. 

It's laughable that you say that you don't use women for sexual purposes. You created a thread to guage support for having sex on the first date. You're a low life. 

Drinking is fine when it is done responsibly. You aren't the poster child for response drinking, my friend. Also, I know a lot of people that see no problem with premarital sex. I disagree with them but they are respectable. I can't say the same for you. If that makes me a "Nazi" in your book, so be it.

Your sense of humor is much different from mine. If you want to play the "Ask so and so" game then that's on you. I could easily play it though and cite those that know me off the forum who believe I am very funny and actually (here's a shocker) make fun of myself. You might think your comments about encouraging abortion for women so you can have sex with them are funny but most sane people would find them questionable.

I judge people fairly. You're just angry that I come after trash like yourself, BRTD and everyone's favorite pedophile, opebo. Again, if this makes me "an uptight, little prick" in your book, so be it. I honestly don't cry at night because of comments from an alcoholic (great job on those 22 alcoholic beverages that night, waste!) who posts about his sexual fantasies after striking out with woman after woman after woman after woman...

Phil, please read opebo's post.  He hit the nail on the head.  I deleted the thread on the "gauging", but to sum up for you I jsut wanted to know people's opinions on when I should well go for it.  I had no intention on having sex on the first date and yes I really respect this woman and may not for a while.  Let's just say it otherwise went really well. 

Your posts on here do not reflect the attitude you have on premarital sex if what you're saying is true.  You have made some brash, condescending opinions towards myself and many others besides opebo and BRTD on the subject. 

As for my drinking those 22 drinks were done about 7 years ago, but I came pretty close with 14 last New Years'. 
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2006, 07:50:19 PM »

Your posts on here do not reflect the attitude you have on premarital sex if what you're saying is true.  You have made some brash, condescending opinions towards myself and many others besides opebo and BRTD on the subject.

I am against premarital sex but I stated that I have respect for those that see no problem with it as long as they are respectful. Anyone that I have acted out against is someone that treated women as mere sexual objects whose purpose during sex is only to satisfy a sexual fantasy. If someone truly loves someone and believes that their sexual act is out of love, I can respect that because it is out of love. I'm not mad with that even though I disagree. You get made, though, because that's prudish and to that I say, "Oh well."

Well now I really respect you if it was only 14.  Roll Eyes  In all seriousness, you have a drinking problem. Seek help (and no, that's not meant to make fun of you).
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2006, 09:19:09 PM »

she is all fake, just like her book.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2006, 09:57:28 PM »

Not really - too thin, not 'feminine' enough, and blond isn't my favorite anyway. Michelle Malkin, on the other hand, is cute as a button (a shame she's already taken Tongue ).
Dr. Cynic
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.11, S: -6.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2006, 10:29:18 PM »

Coulter is NOT at all hot. I go to school with a Republican hottie. I argue with her, and it's almost like flirting with her. Coulter's features are harsh, and she's way too damn skinny...

Ann, anorexic is NOT in this season.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2006, 10:18:37 AM »

Nay, I want frilling not killing Grin

Dave
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2006, 02:09:56 PM »

She has a somewhat pretty face and really nice hair, but also a flat chest and an Adam's apple.  I guess I'm undecided.

yeah, me too.  She is flat.  But has nice hair.  It's all relative.  Compared to Al Sharpton she's not bad, but compared to the Monica chick from Friends, before monica got all anorexic and bony, she's not.  This needs to be in the form of a "Who would you rather do?" kind of question, then put up about a hundred threads with Ann Coulter compared, head-to-head, with a hundred other famous people.  Starting with Al Sharpton, of course.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2006, 04:54:05 PM »

Have I mentioned that she's a scab lately?  Smiley
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2006, 06:40:11 PM »

Have I mentioned that she's a scab lately?  Smiley

No matter the length of the lifespan of this thread, Ann Coulter will never be "hot"!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies