Is Ann Coulter hot?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 11:40:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Is Ann Coulter hot?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Poll
Question: Is Ann Coulter hot?
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 67

Author Topic: Is Ann Coulter hot?  (Read 10419 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2005, 09:15:39 PM »

I'd have to say she's attractive, but not exactly "hot".

That being said, even as a conservative I don't like her.  She's too extreme and too bitter.

She certainly is not extreme. Her views on Islam are exactly on the money and certainly if the rest of the world got in line with her stance we'd quickly eliminate the threat of Islam worldwide.

Yes we'd  quickly eliminate the threat of Islam worldwide.
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -3.55, S: 2.70

« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2005, 10:02:44 AM »

If you think that's hot, lay off the Jesus Juice.

Jesus Juice, that's hilarious.  She is such a hateful person, I don't see how anyone could be attracted to her.  I'm amazed she was smart enough to go to Cornell.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2005, 05:15:55 PM »

Jesus Juice, that's hilarious.  She is such a hateful person, I don't see how anyone could be attracted to her.  I'm amazed she was smart enough to go to Cornell.

Define "hateful".
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2005, 06:12:28 PM »

Define "hateful".

Calling everyone who doesn't agree with you unpatriotic, stupid, and other childish insults.  Saying crap like the New York Times building should have been hit by terrorists.  That's just wrong.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2005, 06:28:05 PM »

I also don't think that Ann Coulter has the serious following among conservatives that you seem to think she has.  Some of what she says is amusing, mostly tongue in cheek, but I don't think too many conservatives take her that seriously.

Of course they don't - she's a woman!!!

Tongue
Giant Saguaro
TheGiantSaguaro

Political Matrix
E: 2.58, S: 3.83

« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2005, 07:11:42 PM »

I personally take what she says with a grain of sand, and furthermore, I don't read her books. Read parts of Slander, but I don't follow her literary career. But also, I find it kind of funny that so many people on the left go clear haywire over her when there are so many spokespeople for the 'loony left.' And then there's freedom of speech, which oddly covers flag-burning, but we'll go over the edge when she comes out and says something crazy. I guess it depends on how well or not they confirm how many of our positions. Smiley

I don't think she's 'hot,' btw, but she's certainly not bad looking.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2005, 07:34:20 PM »

I also don't think that Ann Coulter has the serious following among conservatives that you seem to think she has.  Some of what she says is amusing, mostly tongue in cheek, but I don't think too many conservatives take her that seriously.

Of course they don't - she's a woman!!!

Tongue

Ha Ha!  I think she goes too far even for most conservatives.  But I do think she can be very funny.  I read one of her books, in which she practically calls every Democratic president since and including Truman a traitor, so it's a wee bit overstated. 

But sometimes there is just enough truth in what she says to strike a chord -- such as when she said that the only way that abortion activists would support a Supreme Court nominee would be if he performed an abortion, preferably a partial birth abortion, during the confirmation hearings.  She's basically right in what she says about those feminazi witches.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2006, 11:35:02 AM »

Um, no -putting her abominable politics aside, I am not into anorexics.  Roll Eyes 
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2006, 01:11:51 PM »

You people need glasses.
MODU
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2006, 01:21:50 PM »

I'm assuming you mean the 8 people that voted yes.  HAHAHA
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2006, 03:33:31 PM »

Um, no -putting her abominable politics aside, I am not into anorexics.  Roll Eyes 

She's also flat as a board. Smiley
Inmate Trump
GWBFan
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.30

P P P
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2006, 02:39:34 PM »

She's very hot.
Smiley
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2006, 07:08:58 PM »

Stick your penis into her... CRRRRRRRAACK!!!!!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2006, 11:19:38 AM »

Run for any office very, very soon. Please.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2006, 11:23:32 AM »

I was actually making fun of her lack of weight.  I'm saying she'd break like a twig if someone had sex with her. 
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2006, 11:26:17 AM »

I was actually making fun of her lack of weight.  I'm saying she'd break like a twig if someone had sex with her. 

I think looks very sickly and unattractive but I'm a little more mature about it.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2006, 11:26:45 AM »

Yes, I got that, but the double meaning was Hilarious!
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2006, 12:58:00 PM »

no, she's not at all really.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2006, 01:15:05 PM »

I think looks very sickly and unattractive but I'm a little more mature about it.

Good for you Phil.  Do you want a medal?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2006, 01:18:13 PM »

No, just your candidacy. You pick the office, I get the laughs.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2006, 01:19:46 PM »

No, just your candidacy. You pick the office, I get the laughs.

You know I was about to say the same with you.  You're too uptight and I know you'll say something stupid or offensive yourself.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2006, 01:34:54 PM »

You know I was about to say the same with you.  You're too uptight and I know you'll say something stupid or offensive yourself.

Too uptight to you because I don't use women, go to bars/kegs every night, etc. Hey, that's fine with me. I think people actually prefer the more sane candidate around here, Flyers, whereas you'd be pure entertainment. Please try to prove me wrong. You think you can win around here? You have problems with local Republican leaders? Show me how right you are. Show me you can win. You'd be the laughing stock.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2006, 05:34:37 PM »

Too uptight to you because I don't use women, go to bars/kegs every night, etc. Hey, that's fine with me. I think people actually prefer the more sane candidate around here, Flyers, whereas you'd be pure entertainment. Please try to prove me wrong. You think you can win around here? You have problems with local Republican leaders? Show me how right you are. Show me you can win. You'd be the laughing stock.

Use women?  Bars/KEGS every night?  You don't know me as well as you think buddy.  I'm now in the beginning of what I think will be a really good relationship and guess what?  I never did anything sexual with her.  I might go to a bar once maybe twice per week, not every night.  I capitalized kegs because I haven't been to a keg party in a year.  Yeah, I'm out of high school Phil and I'm sorry you didn't get invited to a keg party by some of your normal friends.   

The reason me and some of us call you prudish is because you are like a Nazi when it comes to your comments about people on here who drink or have premarital sex.  You beligerently judge people unfairly and even some Republican Forumites will agree with me on this.  When I say some off color things, I'm usually joking like Ann Coulter comment.  If you don't see something humorous in that, there's something wrong with you.  Seriously, do you enjoy being an uptight prick in life?
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2006, 06:15:11 PM »

Seriously, do you enjoy being an uptight prick in life?

Oh, they enjoy it very much! 

Soupersalty's attacks on you are very funny, particularly the one about using women - in his fevered virgin imagination, you are some stout Caligula, parading around Philly with a beer in each hand and a 'loose woman' firmly affixed to your praiapistic manhood.  Of course in reality you are a responsible accountant that doesn't get laid very often - not really so different from him in how you live your daily life - just a little more tolerant.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2006, 06:41:00 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I'm sorry that I used kegs. It's something I'm used to hearing about but I'm sure that if your sorry ass was invited to one, you'd be there. 

It's laughable that you say that you don't use women for sexual purposes. You created a thread to guage support for having sex on the first date. You're a low life. 

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Drinking is fine when it is done responsibly. You aren't the poster child for response drinking, my friend. Also, I know a lot of people that see no problem with premarital sex. I disagree with them but they are respectable. I can't say the same for you. If that makes me a "Nazi" in your book, so be it.

Your sense of humor is much different from mine. If you want to play the "Ask so and so" game then that's on you. I could easily play it though and cite those that know me off the forum who believe I am very funny and actually (here's a shocker) make fun of myself. You might think your comments about encouraging abortion for women so you can have sex with them are funny but most sane people would find them questionable.

I judge people fairly. You're just angry that I come after trash like yourself, BRTD and everyone's favorite pedophile, opebo. Again, if this makes me "an uptight, little prick" in your book, so be it. I honestly don't cry at night because of comments from an alcoholic (great job on those 22 alcoholic beverages that night, waste!) who posts about his sexual fantasies after striking out with woman after woman after woman after woman...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies