Opinion of the #BernieorBust movement
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:36:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Opinion of the #BernieorBust movement
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Opinion of the #BernieorBust movement
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 78

Author Topic: Opinion of the #BernieorBust movement  (Read 1474 times)
nicholas.slaydon
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2016, 02:31:48 AM »

Some others I just remembered. She wants to backdoor your encryption so that hackers get your credit card information. She's for warrantless wiretaps. In the last debate she went totally Likud, and she did the same with her AIPAC speech. Her campaign chair is a Saudi lobbyist. She voted for the 2001 bankruptcy bill (Elizabeth Warren was really pissed about this). She claims that you can't have supported the auto bailout and opposed TARP. She supported the Honduras coup. The Clinton Foundation takes a lot of money from dictators, and some of it is through a Canadian non-profit so that they don't have to release donor information.  

Are you capable of saying a single thing that is true or accurate?
Hey, you have to admit she voted for the USA Patriot Act which allowed the NSA to rip the constitution to shreds. Bye, Bye 4th Amendment, And your right from unreasonable search and seizure. Bye, Bye 8th Amendment, and denying the right of government detainees from invoking the writ of Habeus Corpus and protection from arbitrary detainment and protection from cruel and unusual punishment.
Funnily enough, Clinton was a major critic of the Bush administration using warrantless wiretaps and voted not to authorize that section of the PATRIOT ACT in 2006.

Where was she when Obama EXPANDED NSA spying? So let me get this straight NSA spying is bad when Bush does it but is OK when Obama does it. Her double standard is showing.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2016, 02:33:50 AM »
« Edited: April 21, 2016, 02:39:23 AM by ○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└ »

Some others I just remembered. She wants to backdoor your encryption so that hackers get your credit card information. She's for warrantless wiretaps. In the last debate she went totally Likud, and she did the same with her AIPAC speech. Her campaign chair is a Saudi lobbyist. She voted for the 2001 bankruptcy bill (Elizabeth Warren was really pissed about this). She claims that you can't have supported the auto bailout and opposed TARP. She supported the Honduras coup. The Clinton Foundation takes a lot of money from dictators, and some of it is through a Canadian non-profit so that they don't have to release donor information.  
Are you capable of saying a single thing that is true or accurate?
Hey, you have to admit she voted for the USA Patriot Act which allowed the NSA to rip the constitution to shreds. Bye, Bye 4th Amendment, And your right from unreasonable search and seizure. Bye, Bye 8th Amendment, and denying the right of government detainees from invoking the writ of Habeus Corpus and protection from arbitrary detainment and protection from cruel and unusual punishment.
Funnily enough, Clinton was a major critic of the Bush administration using warrantless wiretaps and voted not to authorize that section of the PATRIOT ACT in 2006.
Bernie voted against both Patriot Acts while she voted for both of them. OK, I got Obama and her votes on warrantless wiretaps confused. I stand by all the other statements.
SillyAmerican
United States

« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2016, 05:49:10 AM »

Opinion of #BernieorBust? Unfortunately, it's looking more and more like #Bust....
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2016, 05:51:11 AM »

Give them six months and it will be like he was never there.

Most will come around. They always will.
angus
Atlas Icon
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2016, 07:46:38 AM »

FF.

Actually, I haven't heard of it till this thread, but BernieAnything is FF.  

Yesterday I was at the mall and I noticed that there were "Bernie:  Not For Sale" t-shirts at Spencer's.  Right next to the rastafari wigs and the Trump masks and the stash jars for weed.  I didn't buy one.  Were shopping for a lava lamp and I just noticed it.  My son noticed that stuff right away.  I guess they're studying the election at his school.  The kids all like Donald Trump.  He's cool.  

Also, very important:  Bernie Sanders will be in Millersville tomorrow night.  Will you be there?
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2016, 08:16:24 AM »

Trash
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2016, 08:28:32 AM »

I have to admit as much as I can't stand Hillary I find it a tad disturbing that I've seen some of them saying that they'd vote for Trump.

I've talked with many.  In meatspace, not Reddit.  All male.

There seem to be the genuine leftist Bernie supporters, and the "rawr, I'm so mad at how unfair everything is!!!" Bernie supporters.  Those are the ones who are #BernieOrBust.

A Hillary campaign worker called me on Saturday.  She seem... nervous.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2016, 10:11:48 AM »
« Edited: April 21, 2016, 10:43:12 AM by Virginia »

She's a hawk who wants endless wars. She supports a no fly zone where Russian planes are flying. She wants regime change against Assad while he's fighting Al Qaeda and ISIS. She voted for Kyl-Lieberman. She repeated all of the Bush administration talking points and voted against a diplomatic solution to Iraq.

She supports deporting child refugees. She supports expanding H-1Bs. She pressured other countries to frack. She's against $15 an hour minimum wage, except when she claims she was always for it. She lies. She was totally against gun control 8 years ago and is totally for it now.

She pushed for NAFTA, Panama trade, and called TPP the gold standard, but also at other times claimed to be against them.

She had top secret classified information on her server. The Clinton foundation took $10 million from Saudi Arabia and she approved selling them billion in  arms. She took lots of money from Wall Street, and opposes reinstating Glass Steagall. She supports the death penalty. She's open to entitlement reform. She supported DADT, DOMA, and didn't support SSM until 2013.  

I really could go on.

I bet you could go on and on.

My whole post was about choosing the lesser evil, and all those perceived problems (not even going to debate you on them), minus the email server bs, Cruz/most Republican candidates are likely to have. Trump is exempt from some of those but he has an entirely different set of problems. The point was, you get 2 real choices this November - Clinton or <Cruz/Trump (most likely)>. If you gave a sh!t about any of the issues you said, you wouldn't go helping a Republican get elected because you'd end up worse off than if you just stowed your pride and went with the flow.

Your response was exactly what I'd expect from you. You just hate Hillary, which is the kind of thing I was talking about. People voting based on their emotions and not the issues.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2016, 10:20:05 AM »

She's a hawk who wants endless wars. She supports a no fly zone where Russian planes are flying. She wants regime change against Assad while he's fighting Al Qaeda and ISIS. She voted for Kyl-Lieberman. She repeated all of the Bush administration talking points and voted against a diplomatic solution to Iraq.

She supports deporting child refugees. She supports expanding H-1Bs. She pressured other countries to frack. She's against $15 an hour minimum wage, except when she claims she was always for it. She lies. She was totally against gun control 8 years ago and is totally for it now.

She pushed for NAFTA, Panama trade, and called TPP the gold standard, but also at other times claimed to be against them.

She had top secret classified information on her server. The Clinton foundation took $10 million from Saudi Arabia and she approved selling them billion in  arms. She took lots of money from Wall Street, and opposes reinstating Glass Steagall. She supports the death penalty. She's open to entitlement reform. She supported DADT, DOMA, and didn't support SSM until 2013.  

I really could go on.

I bet you could go on and on.

My whole post was about choosing the lesser evil, and all those perceived problems (not even going to debate you on them), minus the email server bs, Cruz/most Republican candidates are likely to have. Trump is exempt from some of those but he has an entirely different set of problems. The point was, you get 2 real choices this November - Clinton or <Cruz/Trump (most likely)>. If you gave a sh!t about any of the issues you said, you wouldn't go helping a Republican get elected because you'd end up worse off than if you just stowed your pride and went with the flow.

Your response was exactly what I'd expect from you. You just hate Hillary, which was exactly what my post was about. People voting based on their emotions and not the issues.

The sad thing is he doesn't even know why he actually hates Hillary.  He's been trapped in the deepest depths of Bernieland for so long that he's been taught to hate her over all these things that, as the rest of us can tell, are disingenous and misleading at best and outright lies at worst.  But no matter how many times that's demonstrated to him he just retreats deeper and deeper into his little turtle shell of hatred.  The actual reason he continues to hate Hillary is because he's identified so strongly as a Bernie nut over the last year that hating her is a core part of his identity.

What a sad life that must be when you spend hours every day on political forums and your only purpose is to preserve your irrational and unjustifiable hatred of Hillary.

One day he's going to snap out of it and it will be like when North Koreans escape and have to go through a long phase where they gradually come to grips with the fact that the world isn't anywhere near as f**ked up and anti-Korean and evil as the Kims made them believe.  I remember reading a story once about a Chinese girl who had never even heard of Tiananmen Square until she came to America for college, and spent an entire weekend on the internet in tears as she found out just how much the Chinese government had hidden from her and lied to her for her entire life.  It will be a sight to behold.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2016, 10:27:19 AM »

Jfern was always a Clinton-hater, he didn't need any motivation by Sanders and his campaign.
He is one of those people who think that everyone to the right of Pete Seeger is a fascist.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2016, 11:14:01 AM »

One day he's going to snap out of it and it will be like when North Koreans escape and have to go through a long phase where they gradually come to grips with the fact that the world isn't anywhere near as f**ked up and anti-Korean and evil as the Kims made them believe.  I remember reading a story once about a Chinese girl who had never even heard of Tiananmen Square until she came to America for college, and spent an entire weekend on the internet in tears as she found out just how much the Chinese government had hidden from her and lied to her for her entire life.  It will be a sight to behold.

jfern after the bernie fog clears, where he realizes he no longer has to donate $27 every time Bernie wins/loses a primary:

Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2016, 11:32:45 AM »

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/723183203855568896

Clinton campaign spending 1M to influence online opinion & to paint Bernie supporters as Bernie bros.

I have been saying for weeks that Landside, Lief & many others in this forum are indeed paid interns. I mean it is unheard of that Clinton with little online support would flood this forum with so many troll posters.

The paid interns here should have the guts to admit the truth!
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2016, 11:32:56 AM »

Utterly horrible.
Yank2133
Junior Chimp

« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2016, 11:40:22 AM »

HP

Bunch of privilege white people, who can afford to play their stupid ideological purity games because a potential Trump/Cruz presidency doesn't really affect them.
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2016, 11:45:19 AM »

Clinton campaign spending 1M to influence online opinion & to paint Bernie supporters as Bernie bros.

I have been saying for weeks that Landside, Lief & many others in this forum are indeed paid interns. I mean it is unheard of that Clinton with little online support would flood this forum with so many troll posters.

I confess, the Hillary campaign paid me 25K to change my screen name to demoralize all opposition, plus an extra 10K to misspell it.
Beefalow and the Consumer
Beef
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.77, S: -8.78

« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2016, 12:01:08 PM »

I confess, the Hillary campaign paid me 25K to change my screen name to demoralize all opposition, plus an extra 10K to misspell it.

Jill Stein said I could have a yard sign if I turned my av green.*

*Still waiting for my yard sign.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2016, 12:10:38 PM »

If anyone has any information on how I could get reimbursed by the Clinton campaign for spending time on here calling Shadows an idiot, please forward it along, thanks!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies