White students riot against racist NJ Sec. of State (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 08:49:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  White students riot against racist NJ Sec. of State (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: White students riot against racist NJ Sec. of State  (Read 6530 times)
AuH2O
YaBB God

« on: March 15, 2005, 11:53:55 PM »

At an affluent Catholic High School in Camden, NJ, that state's Secretary of State delivered a strongly anti-white speech to a primarily white audience of students and faculty. Once she began to increase the hostility of her tirade, white students began shouting her down and turning on black students in the audience, with such slogans as "KKK all the way!"

Since that speech, many students are refusing to attend class and flyers demanding equal rights for whites were circulated throughout the school. Those flyers featured the crossed-out face of the Secretary, who is black.

The lesson to be learned is that political correctness and anti-white racism has affected many whites, particularly the young, who actually are probably less sympathetic to the silly notions of "diversity" than their parents. Likewise, the location of this school is instructive-- New Jersey, not Alabama. The national media does not report incidents where whites stand up for themselves, but it is happening more frequently, particularly in the North.

http://www.nbc10.com/news/4284650/detail.html

http://www.nbc10.com/news/4287858/detail.html

AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 12:02:19 AM »

No, like I said the media does not report on incidents like these, as they might inspire other whites to stand up for themselves.

However, from my understanding, Sec. Thomas made a comment that elicited some negative responses (head shaking, "c'mon" etc.), and then she called a particular student "racist" and proceeded to use anti-white slurs on the audience in general. Then she was booed off stage and the chaos ensued.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 12:16:02 AM »

It probably wasn't recorded. Besides, as I've said, the media won't do any legwork on a matter like this.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 01:24:00 AM »

Thanks Richius.

Humorously, Ebowed does indeed miss the entire point. It isn't *good* what happened, but it is PREDICTABLE. If you peddle nonsense like Ebowed does, guess what, there's going to be a reaction.

This idiot Thomas was just a more important Ebowed, peddling nonsense to teenagers, who decided they aren't interested in primitive and offensive fairy tales about "diversity."
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2005, 01:30:51 AM »

I don't care what you are. You can be a Martian for all I care-- you're still a fool.

Did it ever dawn on you that people like Sec. Thomas CREATE the "racism" that upsets you so?

It's funny-- a bunch of white people on the internet call me racist, whereas in real life I've worked with black people in every job I've had, I've helped black customers in every job, I've always had black friends, and so on. No one I've ever actually *met* has thought I was the slightest bit racist.

But because I don't think interracial marriage is an idea equally brilliant to inventing the airplane, I'm "racist." ha.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2005, 01:43:02 AM »

I don't care what you are. You can be a Martian for all I care-- you're still a fool.

Did it ever dawn on you that people like Sec. Thomas CREATE the "racism" that upsets you so?
So let's blame Sec. Thomas for your racism, huh?

You must be logged in to read this quote.
That black friends argument is so old.

You must not go around telling people that it's not okay for your sister to date black men, then.

Yes, you are racist, because you separate the races and say they cannot inter-marry.  Just like the Ku Klux Klan.

Oops, you thought you know more about me than I do? hahahahha

The "black friends" argument isn't an argument, it's reality. I don't want harm to come to black people. I actually want them to survive, which cannot happen if they all intermarry.

You support the destruction of all races, thus you are racist. Very simple.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2005, 02:04:19 AM »

Riddle me this Percy: why do Kenyans win every major marathon?

Their "culture?"

LOL
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2005, 02:12:37 AM »

Their "culture?"

LOL
Kenyan athletes could have a better diet than athletes of other "races," which inevitably makes them healthier.  Kenyans on average also have better muscles, but Pygmies don't, however both are African; I suppose we should divide Kenyans and Pygmies into seperate races now.  No, they can't inter-marry now.  We've made progress!

I love how you didn't respond to anything else in the post.

LOL

BETTER DIETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT OOOH THOSE MUST BE *SECRET* DIETS THAT AMERICANS ARE TOO STUPID TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol wow, you are the dumbest person I've ever seen with the ability (apparently) to use a computer.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2005, 02:17:33 AM »

Their "culture?"

LOL
Wouldn't you say old chap, that if Ebowed can accuse you of being racist for refusing to date black women, that I can accuse him of being sexist for refusing to date other guys?

Of course, his excuse for refusing to date other guys is that he is straight (a preference), and that somehow excuses him from his plain disgusting sexism.

BUT, your racism is NOT excused by the same preference to stick to your own race.  YOU MUST be open to date black women, but he is somehow exempt from dating other guys.

He doesn't make a whole lot of sense, doesn't he?

lol not at all.

Apparently, and I'm reaching here, he believes there are different sexes, but not different races, except in people's imagination? [edit- maybe there are races but since no one knows the exact number, we are supposed to pretend they don't exist???]

So it's rational to like only one sex but irrational to like one race?

I mean I shouldn't make arguments for him, may as well drop feces on the keyboard, but reading his posts can give you a headache.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2005, 02:23:44 AM »

So you're saying believing in race is a philosophy?
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2005, 09:22:58 AM »

Couple thoughts:

1) Ebowed is pretty brilliant-- he shockingly revealed his father was MALE. lol

What that has to do with the issue I have no idea.

2) Actually, I rather like it when garbage like Thomas starts spouting off anti-white diatribes. That makes it perfectly clear even to tuned-out people that "equality" is a one-way street where whites have to surrender to whatever minority is whining at the time.

If only crazy black people would go to every school using racial slurs against white students. As it is, though, white conciousness is rising, which is good for whites in the long-run, but quite dangerous for everyone in the shorter-run.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2005, 09:31:45 PM »

Their "culture?"

LOL

To an extent, yes. 

What's so special about a country, genetically, that was created less than 45 years ago?  Why don't the bordering countries also produce marathon winners, if it's purely a matter of genetics? 

Some of it has to do with the value and respect given to marathon runners in Kenya.  Some of it has to with that there isn't a particulary good highway system and cars are rarer in Kenya.  People have to walk or run to get anyplace.

Some of it has to do with climate; there is no snow at lower altitudes to bog people down.  It's a sunny relatively flat country that is ideal for running (unlike Norway, for example).

There are a lot of other factors than genetics; genetics might not even be a major.

lol it doesn't matter what that area is CALLED, it still produces all the top runners.

It has nothing to do with culture and anyone with half a brain knows it. Americans and Westerners in general have every advantage... training, diet, everything.

no highways LOL all the top runners should be from the Congo. They have no highways AND have to deal with murdering hoards roaming the land.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2005, 09:33:53 PM »

1) Ebowed is pretty brilliant-- he shockingly revealed his father was MALE. lol
When your twin Richius keeps going on and on about how I hate white males, it's a point that may need to be said.

Either way, I take back my apology to you.  All negative comments I have made about you stand.

I never saw an apology. But even if you did apologize, why should I care? If a dog barks at me, do I expect an apology? No.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2005, 12:44:28 AM »

And you're an idiot. I'll take troll for $500 Alex...
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2005, 12:54:12 AM »

Actually that's not a quote, it's two comments taken out of context and spliced together, which is actually plaigarism except of course this is a mere internet forum.

When I say I'm smarter than you, I don't mean because of my particular views, I mean quite literally my IQ is a lot higher than yours. Granted, you probably are delusional enough to believe otherwise, but belief does not equate to reality.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2005, 01:07:17 AM »

Based on the quote, it appears the statements were made with some relation to each other. They were not. I KNOW that, but that's not the way it appears. In other words, dishonesty on your part.

If you can't use a legitimate quote, then either don't do it, or admit you basically are misquoting me.

My IQ is between 136 and 138, depending on which test was more accurate. If you say yours is 121, I guess I'll believe you, but if that's true you are wasting the brain power in your possession.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2005, 01:13:24 AM »

This is one of those things where you might just lack the basic fundamental knowledge to understand why you are so clearly wrong.

Since an incentive structure exists to win marathons, and since humans have a maximum level of physical performance, it stands to reason marathon winners will simply be the people whose natural abilities are the greatest.

Sure, they train, but so do all the other runners. The difference between them and the winners is genetic ability.

Literally, and I mean literally, every single exercise physiologist in the world would agree with me. Every single one. If you can find one that doesn't, I'll leave the board. If not, you admit to being wrong. Deal?
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2005, 01:17:44 AM »

I'm not sure I understand your point on the ACLU (I didn't quote them??), but thank you.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2005, 01:30:22 AM »

You don't HAVE to be Kenyan to run well.

But the genetic distribution in that region greatly benefits marathon runners.

Plenty of the people there are nothing special. But their BEST are at the high end of a skewed-left normal distribution of marathon-running ability.

Thus, they produce most of the world's top runners.

We previously discussed a specific element of physical performance in oxygen utilization, but understand why Kenyans win the marathons doesn't even require that specificity.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2005, 02:03:50 AM »

Right, the distribution is regional and subracial.. happens to correspond mostly with what is known as "Kenya."

There is genetic variation at the racial, ethnic, and individual level. I never said otherwise. Just because Germans and Italians are white doesn't mean they are identical-- it just means they are much, much, much more similar than Germans and Nigerians.

How should I know the top female runner? The best male athlete in VO2 terms of all-time was actually Scandinavian, but the FREQUENCY of elite runners is the issue; out of 6 billion non-Kenyans, obviously some are going to be on the extreme right of the distribution.

However, that still makes Kenyans 1,000,000+ times more likely to be elite runners, which is, needless to say, far beyond the highest level of statistical significance.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies