White students riot against racist NJ Sec. of State
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 10:51:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  White students riot against racist NJ Sec. of State
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: White students riot against racist NJ Sec. of State  (Read 6647 times)
AuH2O
YaBB God

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 15, 2005, 11:53:55 PM »

At an affluent Catholic High School in Camden, NJ, that state's Secretary of State delivered a strongly anti-white speech to a primarily white audience of students and faculty. Once she began to increase the hostility of her tirade, white students began shouting her down and turning on black students in the audience, with such slogans as "KKK all the way!"

Since that speech, many students are refusing to attend class and flyers demanding equal rights for whites were circulated throughout the school. Those flyers featured the crossed-out face of the Secretary, who is black.

The lesson to be learned is that political correctness and anti-white racism has affected many whites, particularly the young, who actually are probably less sympathetic to the silly notions of "diversity" than their parents. Likewise, the location of this school is instructive-- New Jersey, not Alabama. The national media does not report incidents where whites stand up for themselves, but it is happening more frequently, particularly in the North.

http://www.nbc10.com/news/4284650/detail.html

http://www.nbc10.com/news/4287858/detail.html

Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2005, 11:57:25 PM »

Is there a link to the actual speech given?  All I can find are people's opinions of the speech.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 12:00:16 AM »

If he made anti-white comments, he deserves what he got.

I'm sick and tired of politically correct diversity-conscious liberals who would faint in horror if anybody said a negative thing about blacks, even if it were true, but finds it perfectly OK to trash whites.

If he's a liberal Democrat, it surprises me not in the least.  It's time we started pushing back on these awful people.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 12:02:19 AM »

No, like I said the media does not report on incidents like these, as they might inspire other whites to stand up for themselves.

However, from my understanding, Sec. Thomas made a comment that elicited some negative responses (head shaking, "c'mon" etc.), and then she called a particular student "racist" and proceeded to use anti-white slurs on the audience in general. Then she was booed off stage and the chaos ensued.
J. J.
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2005, 12:09:38 AM »

The secretary is a "she."  There wasn't a "riot" though numerous white students walked out of class.

A few African-American parents and students felt the speech was inappropriate, as does the Diocese.

Someone has been circulating flyers with KKK on them.
Gabu
Atlas Star
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -4.32, S: -6.52

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2005, 12:14:43 AM »

I'm personally not going say anything about this until I can read what the secretary of state actually said.  News organizations have a nasty habit of sensationalizing something way out of proportion.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2005, 12:16:02 AM »

It probably wasn't recorded. Besides, as I've said, the media won't do any legwork on a matter like this.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2005, 12:38:21 AM »

AuH2O,

Anti-white comments by some nutcase do not excuse your racism.
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 8.40, S: 2.80

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2005, 12:39:38 AM »

AuH2O,

Notice how you are attacking the poster for racism, when the actual topic of the thread is a racist Sec. of State.  Where does your priorities lie?
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2005, 12:43:10 AM »

Um, excuse me, but they shouted "KKK all the way" at the black students in the audience because the of what the Secretary of State said?

This is noble?
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2005, 12:51:48 AM »

AuH2O,

Notice how you are attacking the poster for racism, when the actual topic of the thread is a racist Sec. of State.  Where does your priorities lie?
I suspect AuH2O is posting this to justify his less-than-progressive views on inter-racial marriage (he believes races shouldn't inter-marry, and he seems to think there are huge differences between races that cannot be reconsiled).  That's all I was attacking.  I realize it was the Sec. of State who said this.  I'm not sure what priorities has to do with it.
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2005, 12:54:24 AM »

AHHH.  Stop right there.  You suspect.  You know, you could be wrong!  Perhaps you're right.  But don't you think you should just give him the benefit of the doubt and actaully address the issue at hand?

You must be logged in to read this quote.
You're more interested in attacking him and throwing mud at him than to discuss the topic at hand.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2005, 01:05:23 AM »

Racism among young people in my area, especially among teenagers, is on the rise. It's also increasingly socally acceptable, as long as you're with the right people. Young people here are increasingly right wing in general. Is this a backlash against political correctness? I suspect so.

You may be right.  Political correctness is largely a left-wing phenomenon, and it seeks to suppress the discussion of certain facts that are at variance with a left-wing agenda.

The problem with this is that people get hurt by the refusal to acknowledge facts, and by setting policies and behavior as if those facts did not exist.

The suppression of discussion of these facts creates resentment that continues to grow stronger.  Eventually, political correctness will end up having the opposite of its intended effect.  That will be good in some ways, and bad in others.

I think we need to tell the truth, and if people can't handle that, too bad.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2005, 01:11:53 AM »

AHHH.  Stop right there.  You suspect.  You know, you could be wrong!  Perhaps you're right.  But don't you think you should just give him the benefit of the doubt and actaully address the issue at hand?
Okay, I don't suspect, I'm pretty damn sure.  Have you read the inter-racial marriage thread?  Goldie is almost certainly trying to boost his credibility after a less-than inspiring showing in that thread.

You're more interested in attacking him and throwing mud at him than to discuss the topic at hand.
What's there to discuss?  The Sec. of State is a racist nutcase, and so are the kids who said "All the way with the KKK!"  Do you see me disagreeing?
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2005, 01:13:29 AM »

What's there to discuss?  The Sec. of State is a racist nutcase, and so are the kids who said "All the way with the KKK!"  Do you see me disagreeing?
Maybe you should keep quiet then, if you have nothing useful to say.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2005, 01:17:20 AM »

It is ackward that a racist would start a thread complaining about racism.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2005, 01:19:53 AM »

I had something useful to say and I said it.

However, I will reciprocate your comment.
danwxman

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2005, 01:21:06 AM »

I had something useful to say and I said it.

However, I will reciprocate your comment.

I completely agree with you.

Anti-white racism and anti-black racism is disgusting.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2005, 01:21:49 AM »

Is there a reason you are now a Libertarian from West Virginia, BTW? Smiley
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2005, 01:23:15 AM »

Is there a reason you are now a Libertarian from West Virginia, BTW? Smiley
Because it's a cool-looking avatar Cheesy
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2005, 01:24:00 AM »

Thanks Richius.

Humorously, Ebowed does indeed miss the entire point. It isn't *good* what happened, but it is PREDICTABLE. If you peddle nonsense like Ebowed does, guess what, there's going to be a reaction.

This idiot Thomas was just a more important Ebowed, peddling nonsense to teenagers, who decided they aren't interested in primitive and offensive fairy tales about "diversity."
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2005, 01:25:06 AM »

Thanks Richius.

Humorously, Ebowed does indeed miss the entire point. It isn't *good* what happened, but it is PREDICTABLE. If you peddle nonsense like Ebowed does, guess what, there's going to be a reaction.

This idiot Thomas was just a more important Ebowed, peddling nonsense to teenagers, who decided they aren't interested in primitive and offensive fairy tales about "diversity."
When have I ever made any anti-white comments?  Does it bother you that I myself am white (Italian-American for your information)?
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2005, 01:30:51 AM »

I don't care what you are. You can be a Martian for all I care-- you're still a fool.

Did it ever dawn on you that people like Sec. Thomas CREATE the "racism" that upsets you so?

It's funny-- a bunch of white people on the internet call me racist, whereas in real life I've worked with black people in every job I've had, I've helped black customers in every job, I've always had black friends, and so on. No one I've ever actually *met* has thought I was the slightest bit racist.

But because I don't think interracial marriage is an idea equally brilliant to inventing the airplane, I'm "racist." ha.
Richard
Richius
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2005, 01:31:33 AM »

Thanks Richius.

When have I ever made any anti-white comments?  Does it bother you that I myself am white (Italian-American for your information)?
You may be white, but you're a Democrat.  You have a mental disorder whereby you suffer from an inferiority complex.  People like you follow a ANYONE but a WHITE MALE philosophy.  I have no idea why it afflicts so many people.

Now repeat after me: there is NOTHING WRONG WITH RACISM, but only with illegal actions taken due to it.

RACISM CAN BE GOOD.  Repeat after me.  RACISM CAN BE GOOD.  For example, an Asian football team, or a black hockey team.  THERE IS NOTHING BAD ABOUT IT.

There is much more wrong with you people that have this mental disorder that the most evilest of all the people on the planet is the white male.  Somehow, we're responsible for all the misery in the world, and must be punished because we had so much power in the past few thousand years.  Now go see a doctor.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2005, 01:36:13 AM »

Thanks Richius.

You may be white, but you're a Democrat.  You have a mental disorder whereby you suffer from an inferiority complex.
I'm not the average Democrat, much like you're not the average Republican (you're a hell of a lot more extreme, partisan, and annoying than most Republicans).  But never mind that, Democrat = inferiority complex?  I'm tempted to not even respond to what you have to say now, but I will forge on...

No, I don't.  "Anyone but a white male"?  I am a white male.

Oh wow.  Nothing wrong with racism.  Tell me, oh master, which races are better than the others?

That isn't racism, dumbass, that's just a sports team that is disproportionately in favor of one race.  Unless these teams ONLY accept blacks/Asians, there isn't anything wrong with it, nor is it racism.

I don't believe any of that, you racist scumbag.  White males are equal to everyone else, and I don't think they need any punishing.  You're a racist of the worst kind, and besides that: you got mad at me for assuming something?  Talk about a double standard.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies