The Comedy Goldmine (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 07:26:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Comedy Goldmine (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Comedy Goldmine  (Read 246094 times)
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: October 27, 2012, 04:43:24 PM »

What is a Torie-like voter? Someone who thinks dehumanization is a fair trade for tax cut?

Well that definition might need some work. Thanks.

Seems accurate Sad

Is that what voters sort of like me who voted for Obama last time, but not this time, think?  Interesting! I didn't "know" that about myself before.

Romney is much more handsome than McCain. And his running mate is a well-aged twink, not some dumb woman.

I know you like to think you're mysterious, but you're pretty easy to figure out.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 09:10:38 AM »

Well, it was reported that little Annie and little Mitt were playing doctor a few days before the wedding.  They got into his dorm room and Annie said, “Oh, Doctor Mitt Romney, I have a strange feeling between my legs. You better take a look!”  Romney immediately replied, “Sure, not a problem. I will, however, need you to put up a $5,000 cash deposit before any course of treatment commences. Since you came to my office already complaining of this malady, that’s a pre-existing condition, which, as you know, is not covered by insurance. So, I think by having a little ‘skin in the game,’ so to speak, you’ll be more motivated to participate in the limited treatment options available, such as prayer. Now, Annie, if you’ll first just sign this waiver…”

Needless to say, Annie and Mittens stayed virgins a while longer.  
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 12:37:41 AM »

Free market- and allow more Americans access to hazardous substances? I'm as much of a economic liberal as the next guy, but there's a point where the common good and moral imperatives kick in.

Marijuana is less harmful than alcohol, cigarettes, McDonald's and Coca-Cola.

Well that's not true at all.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 07:22:38 AM »

courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 12:41:57 PM »

Of course, in the united states, that money isn't used on capital expense but rather to provide lavish welfare schemes to the chosen unproductives.
it's only funny because (ironically), he's correct. just in a very different way than he probably intended.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2013, 12:47:26 PM »

courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2013, 06:55:49 PM »

100%, me and Mint are both Blue Dog moderates who are pro-gun but like Brian Schweitzer. I guess you could say Reagan-Clinton-Warner-Schweitzer-Truman-Edwards Democrats with a fiscal conservative populist yet technocratic streak.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2013, 09:21:37 PM »

courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 03:21:39 PM »

courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2013, 08:11:58 PM »

courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 01:37:40 AM »

courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2013, 05:06:44 PM »

In China it is common for women to be forced to have abortions and for journalists to be beaten up. A totally unrelated fact is that Boris Johnson likes China.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2013, 05:56:18 PM »

I also like that as a game it actually encourages church attendance. Churches are usually portals, so just claim your's, slap some multi-hack mods on, and then hack away during the service. Of course if you go to a Catholic or "high" church most people probably wouldn't approve but hey, I get to play video games at church now too!

What's quite awkward is watching a movie in a theater that's a portal. I usually try to position my phone in my pocket so I can hit the hack button without taking it out.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2013, 06:00:05 PM »

Afterwards, he turned to Tagg and said "Can you believe what I just said about Fatty out there?"
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2013, 08:47:10 AM »

I think it is a slightly built, boyish lad.  Ask torie about it.
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2014, 04:17:12 PM »

Let me be clear: This restaurant owner is in no way representative of the fine people of the City of Enid or the State of Oklahoma.  This man can serve who he wants to serve and is protected under the first amendment, but in no way would I ever eat there.

I don't think his speech is protected, and I'm pretty damn sure he can't turn away customers for whatever bigoted reasons he likes.

Anyway, I hope he gets sent to prison, has to survive by becoming a prag, and gets permanently injured so he cannot work and must subsist on welfare. I also hope a disabled shemale buys his business and turns it into a mosque.

Benghazi
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies