Have you heard about San Marino and Monaco for the 1st time in your life because of Formula 1? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:31:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Have you heard about San Marino and Monaco for the 1st time in your life because of Formula 1? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Have you heard about San Marino and Monaco for the 1st time in your life because of Formula 1?
Only San Marino

Only Monaco

Both

Neither

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 48

Author Topic: Have you heard about San Marino and Monaco for the 1st time in your life because of Formula 1?  (Read 585 times)
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« on: July 11, 2020, 12:46:26 PM »

Lol I live in Northwestern Italy. They are both at 300 km from my home. I was on holiday in San Marino at 5 years old before I even knew what Formula 1 was. Not to mention that I have always been a geography geek. I liked atlases even in kindergarten.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 04:02:52 PM »

Lol I live in Northwestern Italy. They are both at 300 km from my home. I was on holiday in San Marino at 5 years old before I even knew what Formula 1 was. Not to mention that I have always been a geography geek. I liked atlases even in kindergarten.

Are you from Genova? Rapallo? Parma? The cities I found in the map which could fit these distances

La Spezia
It's literally in my signature!
(300 km was an approximation)
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 02:35:24 AM »

I previously knew that both of them existed.  Specifically, San Marino is supposed to be the world's smallest country, or at least among the world's smallest.  It apparently encompasses part of Rome. 

Nooooooo
That is the Vatican City
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies