Donald Trump says immigrants are "poisoning the blood of our country"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2024, 06:19:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Donald Trump says immigrants are "poisoning the blood of our country"
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Donald Trump says immigrants are "poisoning the blood of our country"  (Read 2470 times)
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: October 07, 2023, 02:00:21 PM »

I don't know nearly enough about Netanyahu to make that judgement, however, it's clear from his treatment of Palestinians that he is, at the very least, Islamophobic and racist against Palestinians.

Try to stay on topic this time. I'll ask you again, when you suggested that Haley/Ryan couldn't possibly be a white supremacist, why did you say, "given that he is not a Christian" instead of saying "given that he is Jewish"? The former is less specific and implies that only Christians can be white supremacists.

And as I said, a person of any race and any religion is capable of being a white supremacist, because being a white supremacist is a set of beliefs, and someone's identity doesn't preclude them from holding those beliefs.
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #126 on: October 07, 2023, 02:12:20 PM »

Haley/Ryan is not a White Nationalist given that he is not a Christian.

One has nothing to do with the other. What on earth are you talking about?

White Nationalists are Anti Semitic

Are you saying that only Christians are capable of being anti-semetic?

No but Haley/Ryan is Jewish and is a pretty strong supporter in Zionism .

Then why did you say "given that he is not a Christian" instead of saying "given that he is Jewish"?

Regardless, being Jewish and supporting Zionism does not preclude someone from being a white supremacist.

Is Netanyahu a White Supremacist

Whether he is or not, about which I have no opinion, it of course has nothing to do with the possibility that any other Jewish Zionist may be a white supremacist.  Learn some logic skills.
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -0.17

« Reply #127 on: October 07, 2023, 04:38:44 PM »

Me? I'm not a white nationalist. I'm confused about why you think that comment indicates white nationalism -- do you think that anything other than letting everyone in is white nationalism?

Well if your comments here weren't convincing enough you'd just have to take a gander over at the Australian Voice referendum thread to make your views pretty obvious.

How is believing that culture rather than discrimination is the cause of Aboriginal poverty white nationalist?
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -0.17

« Reply #128 on: October 07, 2023, 04:45:49 PM »

I actually do agree with the red avatars here though. Although I appreciate OSR's comments, there's nothing stopping a Jew from being a white nationalist etc. I simply amn't -- I believe that one can be a great American of any race, and that in fact many of the greatest Americans living today are non-white (Thomas Sowell, Clarence Thomas). White nationalism means to believe that being American is intrinsically linked to being white (or French, or x, or whatever) and I believe that being American is primarily defined by ones adherence to a certain set of values and integration into American culture. I thus reject the label of white nationalist, but frankly find it more funny than anything else to be accused of it -- its a surefire sign that my opponents prefer using the label as a way to avoid debate rather than actually engaging with the debate at hand.
Excessive Hyperbole
Sunmerican Dream
Rookie
United States

« Reply #129 on: October 08, 2023, 12:23:14 AM »

OSRs comments here, coupled with the fact that he doesn’t want to ban caste descrimination are very telling.

What are you alleging

I don’t have to allege anything, you say the quiet part out loud already.

Roll Eyes yet again one of the unhinged gatekeepers of morality on atlas. Get out of here with your BS, punk.

No, you leave.

Don't threaten me with a good time!
Senator Incitatus
AMB1996
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: 5.74

« Reply #130 on: October 08, 2023, 12:57:56 AM »

"I checked with a historian" is a hilarious phrase.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #131 on: October 08, 2023, 01:01:48 AM »

Quote from: Adolf Hitler
Everything we admire on this earth today—science and art, technology and inventions—is only the creative product of a few peoples and originally perhaps of one race. … All great cultures of the past perished only because the originally creative race died out from blood poisoning.

For a racially pure people which is conscious of its blood can never be enslaved by the Jew. In this world he will forever be master over bastards and bastards alone. And so he tries systematically to lower the racial level by a continuous poisoning of individuals.
Joseph Cao
Rep. Joseph Cao
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

« Reply #132 on: October 09, 2023, 12:55:57 AM »

Posting in U*GD against my better judgement but since this is pretty much all we ever get when Trump is mentioned, having clicked through to Maddow who redirected me to Meidas Touch who mentioned offhand that he said this while giving "an interview," would it kill any of the dozens of media people involved in this chain to at least tell us what the interview question was that prompted this deranged comparison?

The only reason I didn't have to waste even more time on this is that Mr. Kassam is evidently very proud of this interview and has linked it prominently in recent posts, and that this is literally the first question in the interview:

KASSAM: You've been to Iowa and you've been giving some huge speeches to some huge crowds, but I noticed specifically the focus on immigration and I wonder if – it brought to my mind the thing from your inauguration speech where you talk about American carnage, right, and I wonder, you know, between the crime especially in the cities, immigration, the border, what's going on overseas at the moment, did you ever think you would see this level of American carnage?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies