Predict Bevin's margin of victory (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:23:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Predict Bevin's margin of victory (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: -skip-
0-5%

5-10%

10-15%

15-20%

More than 20%

He will lose (LOL)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 125

Author Topic: Predict Bevin's margin of victory  (Read 7080 times)
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -6.43

« on: February 22, 2019, 04:36:53 PM »

10-15%, but I wouldn't be surprised by 5-10% or 15-20%. There was no need to include that troll option at the end. Wink
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 04:29:34 PM »

10-15%, but I wouldn't be surprised by 5-10% or 15-20%. There was no need to include that troll option at the end. Wink
Do you really think Beshear will do worse than Gray? LMAO, just ignore that Beshear is stronger than Gray and Bevin is way more unpopular, not to mention it is a Gubernatorial Race.

I think he'll do a bit better than Gray. Gray lost by 14 points, which is on the upper end of my 10-15% prediction. I actually do think that even if Beshear does a bit better than Gray he's going to win less counties. In fact, I'm predicting the only counties he wins are Jefferson, Fayette, and Franklin.

You're ignoring two important factors here too.

1) Rand Paul was/is a completely terrible and godawful fit for the state who embarrassed himself in his presidential run, plus had the temerity to criticize Kentucky's God Emperor.

2) Kentucky's hatred for Democrats increases exponentially every year. They hate Democrats even more in 2019 than they did in 2016. I don't know why you all obsess over winning deep red states. They hate all Democrats. They hate you. They hate me. They hate Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, or whoever else you like politically. They despise the Democratic Party and everything it stands for. GET OVER IT! The "WWC #populist Purple heart" obsessed Atlas posters are like the jilted ex that still obsesses over and begs their ex to give them another chance, even though their ex hates them with every fiber of their being and wants absolutely nothing to do with them ever again.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 04:24:46 PM »

Senator Moore and Governor Cole agree that IceSpear is never wrong. Wink

I'll be happy to change my rating if Bevin is a pedophile and/or switches parties. Wink
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 01:03:15 PM »

Did another poll come out showing Bevin losing? Or do we still just have a now old poll showing him down 8 (and KY polls are NEVER wrong.) I could see Bevin only winning by single digits if he really runs a terrible campaign, but he's not going to lose, lol. I am factoring in his unpopularity, since I'm currently predicting he wins by 10-12%, rather than 25%+.
IceSpear
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2019, 01:14:59 PM »

Did another poll come out showing Bevin losing? Or do we still just have a now old poll showing him down 8 (and KY polls are NEVER wrong.) I could see Bevin only winning by single digits if he really runs a terrible campaign, but he's not going to lose, lol. I am factoring in his unpopularity, since I'm currently predicting he wins by 10-12%, rather than 25%+.
Look, I understand "racist hicks" is your shtick, but can you please explain to me how a governor with a -19 approval rating in an off-year running for re-election is safe to get it?

McConnell IS inevitable, though. It's a Senate race and he's a much better campaigner than Bevin.

Muhry Fallin was at 80% disapproval and Kevin Stitt was underwater in 2018 and yet Republican retained the governorship by double digits. Andy Beshear would be relying on exactly the same types of Demosaurs in Kentucky that failed to flip D in sufficient numbers in Oklahoma just last year.

He's already forgotten about The Inevitable Kevin Stitt.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies