Cops or pot dealers (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 04:14:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Cops or pot dealers (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which do you prefer?
Cops

Pot dealers

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 34

Author Topic: Cops or pot dealers  (Read 5812 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« on: January 08, 2010, 02:44:03 PM »

Didn't answer.

But from my experience:

Philly Cops > Pot Dealers

New Jersey State Troopers < Pot Dealers
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 08:23:17 PM »

Cops.  And I am not a big fan.

The only pot dealer I know is my nephew.  He steals from his grandmother and his cousins, drives drunk and refuses to give up his seat for elderly people or pregnant women when there are not others available.  He refuses to finish high school (he's 25) or work because bosses are jerks and teachers "don't know nothin'."

I understand why my sister won't kick him out of her house.  A mother's love and all that.  But the boy and I may have to have a "private discussion" one of these days.

So, while limited, my experience with pot dealers is not good.  Of course, I am not sure he's any kind of serious, big-time dealer.  He's too dumb.

Most pot dealers I've met fall into three categories. The first is perfectly represented by your nephew. The second is made up of upper middle class or wealthy douche-bags, who although they go to college, are just assholes in every way and have the same attitude. Extremely selfish, no respect for women, flashy clothes and cars. Their parents babied them and made them spoiled rotten, and they basically got started stealing from the medicine cabinet, downing cough medicine, and huffing. The third category is made up of your caricature stoner, who basically watches Cheech and Chong, Pineapple Express, Half Baked, and How High and tries to imitate what he sees because he thinks it will make him cool.

As for cops, I'm also not a big fan. I've had bad experiences from cops who are either racists or drunk on power. That said, I've met a lot of great cops too. My dad was a police officer and most of his friends were really good guys. I've also had the pleasure of knowing some good cops from my mother being a lawyer.

Category 2 has a lot of cokeheads, but of course they'd never deal it because they're pussies who like to think they're tough.  They drive their parent paid for SUV's into North Philly or Harlem thinking they're badasses.  What a joke.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies