Hotter, Badder, and Unpopularer Takes (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 10:02:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Hotter, Badder, and Unpopularer Takes (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hotter, Badder, and Unpopularer Takes  (Read 95360 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« on: April 19, 2019, 11:17:38 AM »

If Trump had in fact colluded with Russia it would have made me like him even more. The Dems have been waging open war against the fabric of American society for decades now; it's time Republicans finally learn to play hardball.

Totally not surprising, that's how a good 30-40% of Republicans feel, as long as they "spit the libs" they don't mind anything that happens to the country.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 02:48:18 PM »

EC, have you ever seriously wondered if like....you’re wrong? Like, what if you die and actually do go to whatever form of hell (literal or more metaphorical) exists? Does that not trouble you even a little bit? If I’m wrong, I just rot in the ground. But if you’re wrong...?

This did used to get to me, until I kept hearing the same thing from people with all sorts of incompatible belief systems. Are you not troubled about burning in the hells of any of the other hundreds of religions? In most cases that I've heard, righteous pagans (or equivalent) get off better than infidels, and there are too many to roll the dice on one in particular, don't you think?

As South Park said, the correct answer was Mormon, please enjoy your stay in the lake of fire.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 10:03:41 AM »

Adding a hot take of my own, bicyclists going on major streets should have to carry a license. Make them more responsible for their actions rather than doing whatever and endangering everyone.

Law says to share the road, usually it's some asshole driver who tries to clip them on purpose because he doesn't know the law or passing in the bike lane. All bike lanes should be protected, and drivers need to be severely prosecuted for their illegal activity.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 11:38:44 AM »

Adding a hot take of my own, bicyclists going on major streets should have to carry a license. Make them more responsible for their actions rather than doing whatever and endangering everyone.

So true! Bicyclists have no respect for the rules of the road and are constantly the cause of nearly every problem I see on the road. I don't drive, but it's very obvious who is in the wrong from the pedestrian's perspective.

Good thing the law says you're wrong!
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2019, 01:18:44 PM »

So true! Bicyclists have no respect for the rules of the road and are constantly the cause of nearly every problem I see on the road. I don't drive, but it's very obvious who is in the wrong from the pedestrian's perspective.

Good thing the law says you're wrong!
I’m glad the law protects your transportation to the pizza parlor where you work.

Lol, you degenerates are funny.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 10:24:46 AM »

People who couldn't see Dany was going to go insane are terrible at actually paying attention to the show.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2020, 01:00:50 PM »

repent you heretic! /s
seriously speaking, what is your reasoning?

It's not as bad as people make it out to be.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies