Junkie for At-Large Senator (Special Election) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 01:36:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Junkie for At-Large Senator (Special Election) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Junkie for At-Large Senator (Special Election)  (Read 7251 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: May 10, 2011, 05:23:31 AM »

Well, if you are going to go down in defeat against bgwah at least you will go down with my vote Smiley.
Endorsed.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 11:03:46 AM »

Great platform.

I must say I really really agree with the reforms suggested so far for the Vice President.  Perhaps if elected we can work together to ensure that my job isn't boring Smiley.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 05:07:24 PM »

A good Axis and Allies player?

ENDORSED.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2011, 08:10:01 AM »

My condolences on occasion of losing freedom.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 12:10:16 PM »

Thanks guys.  But I have to say, I think it may be one of my better decisions.  Shot way out of my league.  Leaving tomorrow for sunnier climates.  Hope my absence does not cost me votes.  Best of luck to my opponent, Kal.  Yet again, I am climbing up hill against a pretty cool poster.  So in advance, as I may not be able to post until after the election, thanks to my voters.

Well at least you'll be getting laid.

FOR FREE!
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 12:17:41 PM »

Thanks guys.  But I have to say, I think it may be one of my better decisions.  Shot way out of my league.  Leaving tomorrow for sunnier climates.  Hope my absence does not cost me votes.  Best of luck to my opponent, Kal.  Yet again, I am climbing up hill against a pretty cool poster.  So in advance, as I may not be able to post until after the election, thanks to my voters.

FOR FREE!

Relationships are never "free".

Maybe.  But the sex is.
Why do you think it gets worse?
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 12:25:41 PM »

Thanks guys.  But I have to say, I think it may be one of my better decisions.  Shot way out of my league.  Leaving tomorrow for sunnier climates.  Hope my absence does not cost me votes.  Best of luck to my opponent, Kal.  Yet again, I am climbing up hill against a pretty cool poster.  So in advance, as I may not be able to post until after the election, thanks to my voters.

FOR FREE!

Relationships are never "free".

Maybe.  But the sex is.

Uh, dude. Girlfriends/wives are so expensive businesses and if the sole puprouse is getting laid... I read once an estimation that hiring hookers is less costly globally.

Of course, relationship is not about sex only... Tongue

Which.....AGAIN!!!! by itself is free!!!!
You don't have to pay for the sex directly.  All you have to tell her is that she's pretty and that you love her.  The extra stuff, like being the bread earner and occasional abuser is just extra stuff to help you!
Otherwise, every mother in the universe would be prostitutes.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2011, 01:22:09 PM »

Oh, and you don't need wedding ceremony for "free sex itself", Papist.

I AIN'T NO F***ING PAPIST YOU RACIST POLLACK!!!!!

What!!!  You see one of us lily white potato alcoholics and you assume we be bloody boy f***ng papists!!!!!!!?  What the f*** is wrong with you, Pollack Jew!?

Meh I guess, but more people believe in free sex after marriage than those who believe you can get it whenever you make a woman's dough warm and moist.

Just saying.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies