For those who eat fast food, which is your favorite place? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 11:26:08 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  For those who eat fast food, which is your favorite place? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Skip
McDonalds

Wendy's

Burger King

Chick Fil A

Chipotle

Five Guys

Panera Bread

Panda Express

Pollo Tropical

Checkers/Rallys

Arby's

Hardees/Carl's Jr

Popeyes

Wingstop

Subway

Taco Bell

Other option not listed

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 74

Author Topic: For those who eat fast food, which is your favorite place?  (Read 2999 times)
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« on: August 29, 2017, 10:38:30 AM »

On my road trips, Subway and Panera get the most action. Panera offers great bread, bagels and pastries to go, important on a road trip for snack stops, and we can get a decent salad if we want to sit down inside. We can count on Subways even in towns with no other identifiable chain, and we can be in and out in 15 minutes if we don't want to eat in the car, or get relatively neat sandwiches if we need to keep moving and want to eat in the car. If we need breakfast on the go, Starbucks is often the fast food of choice with breakfast sandwiches and pastries.
muon2
Moderators
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 02:22:18 PM »

Taco John's, which might be the most flyover country thing about me, it's a chain that's huge in the rural Midwest but basically non-existent on the coasts. It's not all that common even in the large metros of the Midwest, none in Chicago, and the only ones in Minneapolis are in a downtown food court, there's a couple in the suburbs but kind of spread out in outer areas.

I remember Taco John's. In the 1970's the store in Little Canada MN fueled our late night games of Risk and Dungeons and Dragons. Beef burritos were my regular then. I don't think I've had one in decades though.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies