Foreign Policy Review (Rejected) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:07:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Foreign Policy Review (Rejected) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Foreign Policy Review (Rejected)  (Read 8660 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: August 08, 2013, 06:48:40 PM »
« edited: August 08, 2013, 06:50:43 PM by Tmthforu94 »

Mr. SoEA, have private efforts been made by this administration to pressure the Israeli government, or are these restrictions the first step the administration has taken in regards to Israel?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 11:29:54 PM »

I'd urge the Senate to oppose this amendment.  Military restrictions will hamper Israel's ability to defend itself, and represents an unacceptable tactic to force compromise.
It is certainly an improvement over the current version.

While I realize I'm not a Senator, it still would be appreciated if my question could be answered. Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 02:01:24 PM »

Private efforts have been made to encourage the Israeli government to move in the appropriate regard, although I suppose one could consider the potential military sanctions the first "hard" move the administration is making in regards to relations with the nation.
Are there any records of when these private efforts took place, and what the result of them were? I can't find anything related to Israel in "The Global Enquirer".
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 12:27:17 AM »

Private efforts have been made to encourage the Israeli government to move in the appropriate regard, although I suppose one could consider the potential military sanctions the first "hard" move the administration is making in regards to relations with the nation.
Are there any records of when these private efforts took place, and what the result of them were? I can't find anything related to Israel in "The Global Enquirer".
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies