Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:44:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Joe Biden 2020 campaign megathread v3 (pg 45 - mass-dropout aftermath)  (Read 92525 times)
Hollywood
« on: December 14, 2019, 01:52:19 AM »

So now the "Dems too far left" crowd is resorting to INTERNATIONAL elections to prove that Democrats need to "moderate"? This is getting absurd.

I'm flabbergasted that there can be so many misinformed Atlas members.  The Labour Party's argument for remain is exactly the same used by establishment journalist and politicians that criticize Donald Trump. 

This is Biden criticizing Trump for being Nationalist and Xenophobic. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFvx5F1yM-g

This is Biden delivering that message in Ireland.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsMyyI5HY1s

This is Corbyn slamming Brexxit for being xenophobic and racist. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJG1KXROQIE

If people actually go do the research, they'll find that Biden, Pelosi and the Democrats are reading from the same playbook as members of the Labour Party. 
Hollywood
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 06:50:06 PM »

Say what you want about his policies, but the Biden campaign has hired some damn good people for these ads.

He has made some good ads. And maybe he does have some decent organization and staff. It's what I'm hoping for if he gets nominated.

His staff really needs to keep him on a teleprompter during public events and get as many surrogates (the Obamas especially) out there campaigning for and with him as much as possible in the right states at both the presidential and down-ballot levels.

This is an abnormally optimistic post for a pessimist. 

Biden’s “decent” organization has had implored him to use a teleprompter since his campaign kicked off in May, and he’s repeatedly made gaffes or gone off script. 
Hollywood
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2019, 07:14:32 PM »

Say what you want about his policies, but the Biden campaign has hired some damn good people for these ads.

He has made some good ads. And maybe he does have some decent organization and staff. It's what I'm hoping for if he gets nominated.

His staff really needs to keep him on a teleprompter during public events and get as many surrogates (the Obamas especially) out there campaigning for and with him as much as possible in the right states at both the presidential and down-ballot levels.

Biden’s “decent” organization has had implored him to use a teleprompter since his campaign kicked off in May, and he’s repeatedly made gaffes or gone off script. 

Is it optimistic? I'm acknowledging that if left to his own devices Biden could doom himself in a general election campaign.

Fair enough.  In my mind, I feel like Democrats should be absolutely horrified over a Biden nomination given the high stakes often expressed.  Groping young women cause he's a touchy weirdo is one thing, but I'd be losing my mind if a candidate had expressed loving when kids sat on his lap and rubbed his leg.  If people want to know what would have caused many Trump's supporters not to vote for him, now you have your answer.  The astonishing lack of curiosity about that statement in the mainstream might win him the primary, but do you really want that playing on televisions during the general? 
Hollywood
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2019, 12:13:07 AM »

Am I the only one who has noticed that both trump and our very own Atlas trump-cultist, Hollywood, is showing fear that Biden could be the Dem nominee?
They know Biden has the best chance to show trump the exit.

Remember when you said the exact same thing in 2016 after I told you Bernie Sanders had a better shot winning the states Hillary lost in the Midwest?  Even Biden could have beat Trump that year.  This version of Biden is one of the shakiest front runners the Democrats have ever put up.  He's basically McCain in a constant fugue state.
Hollywood
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2019, 12:39:45 AM »

Is it optimistic? I'm acknowledging that if left to his own devices Biden could doom himself in a general election campaign.

Fair enough.  In my mind, I feel like Democrats should be absolutely horrified over a Biden nomination given the high stakes often expressed.  Groping young women cause he's a touchy weirdo is one thing, but I'd be losing my mind if a candidate had expressed loving when kids sat on his lap and rubbed his leg.  If people want to know what would have caused many Trump's supporters not to vote for him, now you have your answer.  The astonishing lack of curiosity about that statement in the mainstream might win him the primary, but do you really want that playing on televisions during the general? 

The shoulder-rubbing and pool kid comment will become gospel among Trumpsters, just like the bs about Hillary's health, her emails, or Bill's misconduct. It might hurt him among some voters, but I doubt it will be decisive or significant as a factor.

Biden has one clear-cut, iron-clad defense against any anxieties about his creepiness: Not a single human being on Earth has ever alleged Biden has committed any sort of sexual misconduct of any kind, whatsoever.
I am willing to bet that that will stay the case. Unlike Trump, who has literally dozens of sexual misconduct allegations against him, some originating before he ever entered politics. Plus, Access Hollywood. Trump loses in a battle over creepiness any day, against almost anyone.

Nobody needs to accuse Biden of anything, because he admitted it on stage.  I'm not even saying I think he did anything.  I don't.  I think he's becoming easy prey for Trump.
Hollywood
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2019, 09:19:09 PM »

Deeply moving clip. Really.

Biden needs to keep this up. Adding more humanity and sympathy to his campaign is a great way for him to contrast himself with Trump whose campaign will almost certainly be all about himself when it isn't about the concepts and people he hates.

Biden also really ought to include his own experiences with health care, like what dealing with Beau and his death at the hands of cancer was like.
This is gonna sound really weird, but Biden is the only candidate I can see improving his favorables in a general. I just think he has more potential to win back reluctant Democrats and hold those outside of the party who like him than someone like Bernie or Buttigieg.

That would be nice, but I can't be quite so hopeful about that because there is no doubt that Trump and the GOP are going to go scorched-earth with another character assassination campaign.
Fair point, of course. The question for me is "Is Ukraine the next email server for Dems", and I am tempted to say no considering even if you think Biden has done everything accused of, that still does not exonerate Trump's role in the scandal.

I worry that it could be, but Biden seems more impervious to criticism than Clinton was. he shares many of the same faults, yet isn't receiving nearly equivalent skepticism over them. The Republicans also didn't spend two entire decades making him the object of their hatred like they did with Clinton. So he might have that going for him.
(Also, if we are gonna be real, the dude has a dick). That and also the fact (and this is why him being so old is not as concerning to me) that he gives off a loving grandpa vibe, and not someone who people feel as comfortable attacking as a "shrill woman" like Hillary.

This is definitely the elephant in the room. If Biden gets nominated and wins the general election against Trump, I have no doubt that this, no matter how subtextual in peoples' minds it is, will be a contributing factor to his victory.

When a Democrat only win 55% and 51% of the smaller 18-29 and 30-44 year-old demographic, and lose by a reasonable 8% in the largest demographic (45-64), your candidate being a female is not your downfall.  5% of females voted for someone else rather than Hillary Clinton, 9% of 18-29 voters did the same.  If Clinton would have won half of these female third-party voters, she would have won the election with better female numbers than Obama.   Polls as far back as December 2015 illustrated Clinton's issues with young voters, and the focus of her campaign targeted older voters just like Kerry in 2004.  2004 was the last time we saw Republicans compete in WI and PA, and pointed to a demographic change that favored them in the future.  Biden's numbers with young voters are worse than Clinton and Kerry.

This is the Huffington Post reiterating the concern over Biden, which was the same concern people had for Hillary and Kerry. 
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-biden-youth-problem-2020-presidential-campaign_n_5dfab81de4b006dceaa81ab4   
Hollywood
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2019, 12:34:11 AM »

The comparison of Biden to Hillary/Kerry isn't really fair.  He's moderate like them, but he's way more charismatic.  That was their main problem. 

I agree with you to an extent, but was prepared for this response.  Tell me.  Who finds Joe Biden charismatic?  Look at the polls.  It's geriatric women over 55 years-old, which is the same demographic that thought John Kerry was charismatic. Charisma is a perception.  Plenty of old hags thought Hillary and Kerry were very charismatic, whereas many young voters saw two old charlatans without any real personality.  No matter how many times the establishment characterizes him as "Sweet Uncle Joe", but everyone under 50 thinks of him as creepy "Uncle Paul".  https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Uncle%20Paul
Hollywood
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2020, 07:42:37 AM »

Apparently Joe Biden was having a little issue with enthusiasm so he called John Kerry to help energize his crowds at yesterdays rally, which was the kickoff to his "get off my lawn campaign."  It was probably a little less wild than a McCain rally, but his campaign wants to be careful about exciting his 65+ voters into cardiac arrest.  At least until they've had a chance to vote. 

https://www.kwit.org/post/noon-news-1720-support-biden-usmca-and-south-dakota-marijuana-vote

Later this month he'll probably unveil his three-point plan to start a war with Iran, send black men to prison for victim-less crimes for longer periods than their white counterparts, and push legislation to brutally punish indigent people with credit-card and student loan debt.  Maybe he'll reintroduce a ban on marijuana.   
Hollywood
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2020, 08:02:01 AM »

Apparently Joe Biden was having a little issue with enthusiasm so he called John Kerry to help energize his crowds at yesterdays rally, which was the kickoff to his "get off my lawn campaign."  It was probably a little less wild than a McCain rally, but his campaign wants to be careful about exciting his 65+ voters into cardiac arrest.  At least until they've had a chance to vote. 

https://www.kwit.org/post/noon-news-1720-support-biden-usmca-and-south-dakota-marijuana-vote

Later this month he'll probably unveil his three-point plan to start a war with Iran, send black men to prison for victim-less crimes for longer periods than their white counterparts, and push legislation to brutally punish indigent people with credit-card and student loan debt.  Maybe he'll reintroduce a ban on marijuana.   

Do you read what you write?

Biden has said that he believed the strike in Iran was not prudent and he has partially renounced the Crime Bill and his hard on crime past. But sure, keep posting without knowing the facts Roll Eyes.

You actually takes Biden's word as fact?  Why would you take the word of a man with a permanent BAC is .12 percent?  This is the reason he's always assaulting women in public with unwanted sexual advances.  The man is going to say anything to win the election.  He's against marijuana and then he's for marijuana when he gets in trouble.  He supports his role in bring us into Iraq war and then walks back his statements.  He defends the crime bill, and then partially renounces it when we tell him he's supporting a racist bill.  He's Jim Crow Biden.   
Hollywood
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2020, 08:59:12 AM »

Apparently Joe Biden was having a little issue with enthusiasm so he called John Kerry to help energize his crowds at yesterdays rally, which was the kickoff to his "get off my lawn campaign."  It was probably a little less wild than a McCain rally, but his campaign wants to be careful about exciting his 65+ voters into cardiac arrest.  At least until they've had a chance to vote.  

Later this month he'll probably unveil his three-point plan to start a war with Iran, send black men to prison for victim-less crimes for longer periods than their white counterparts, and push legislation to brutally punish indigent people with credit-card and student loan debt.  Maybe he'll reintroduce a ban on marijuana.  

Do you read what you write?

Biden has said that he believed the strike in Iran was not prudent and he has partially renounced the Crime Bill and his hard on crime past. But sure, keep posting without knowing the facts Roll Eyes.

You actually takes Biden's word as fact?  Why would you take the word of a man with a permanent BAC is .12 percent?  This is the reason he's always assaulting women in public with unwanted sexual advances.  The man is going to say anything to win the election.  He's against marijuana and then he's for marijuana when he gets in trouble.  He supports his role in bring us into Iraq war and then walks back his statements.  He defends the crime bill, and then partially renounces it when we tell him he's supporting a racist bill.  He's Jim Crow Biden.    

Wise words.  Not a stretch in the least to say a vote for Sniffy Joe is a big fat vote for racism.  Don’t let this terrible man have you forget the crime bill or his dog-whistling ways.

Don't forget that Joe Biden is the reason we have civil asset forfeiture that targets the vulnerable American citizens, particularly African Americans, Hispanics, and all indigent persons of every race.  He voted for the Glass-Steaggall Act.  He even supported a wall along the Mexican border, stating

"Folks, I voted for a fence, I voted, unlike most Democrats — and some of you won't like it — I voted for 700 miles of fence," Biden said. "But, let me tell you, we can build a fence 40 stories high — unless you change the dynamic in Mexico and — and you will not like this, and — punish American employers who knowingly violate the law when, in fact, they hire illegals. Unless you do those two things, all the rest is window dressing."

and

"Now, I know I'm not supposed to say it that bluntly, but they're the facts, they're the facts. And so everything else we do is in between here. Everything else we do is at the margins. And the reason why I add that parenthetically, why I believe the fence is needed does not have anything to do with immigration as much as drugs. And let me tell you something folks, people are driving across that border with tons, tons, hear me, tons of everything from byproducts for methamphetamine to cocaine to heroin and it's all coming up through corrupt Mexico."

There's even a video: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/resurfaced-video-shows-biden-pushing-border-fence-punishing-employers-who-hired-illegals

Most electable my @$$.

You all forget that this man has   
Hollywood
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2020, 05:25:17 PM »

As long as Bernie keeps the nomination going, Biden will lose support, and the only support Biden has is the South. Biden need a quick knock out to win the nomination,  but he doesnt get it. Biden has lost female voters, due to his corruption, just like Trump has. Jill Biden has been sidelined since the Hunter Biden story broke on Ukraine.

I dont know why Johnson and Bagel support such corruption,  Biden has the lowest amount of donations given to him online

Why do you continue to repeat the bogus soundbite Joe Biden is "corrupted" when there is zero proof or evidence he actually did something wrong? All he did with regard to Ukraine is carrying out the policy of the Obama Administration to fire an ineffective and corrupt prosecutor. This was also the same policy than other western countries including the European Union adopted. Even when Hunter Biden should not have taken the job at Burisma due to bad looks, even he has not been accused of any wrongdoings while in Ukraine. It's a fake scandal orchestrated by Donald Trump and his crownies because they are afraid of Joe Biden. Donald Trump is the only "corrupted" person in the 2020 race.

The owner had his accounts frozen the same month crackhead Biden came on board with Burisma, and Biden met with the owner of Burisma days before the firing of the prosecutor.  They had problems with the British government freezing their accounts, and knew they needed political influence before Bobo Biden was placed on the board in order to pressure Shokin into sending over documents to the British Government. Hunter Biden was put on the board just weeks after Joe Biden was asked by President Obama to oversee the Ukrainian relations.  

This is the prosecutor's affidavit of the events, where he says Biden pressured the Ukrainian prosecutor's office to stop pursuing Burisma.  The story about Biden threatening aid money cause the Ukrainian prosecutor was corrupt was a concoction by the Biden team to disseminate a false narrative.  
https://www.scribd.com/document/427618359/Shokin-Statement

Other reports have evidenced that the case against Burisma was not closed in March, 2016 as Biden and other reports had previously expressed.  Burisma states that the case was still open in January of 2017.
https://www.kyivpost.com/business-wire/john-buretta-us-important-close-casesagainst-burisma-nikolayzlochevskyiin-legally-sound-manner.html

This is the March, 2016 Memo in which an account was made of three U.S. officials apologizing for the dissemination of false information about the prosecutor's office in Ukraine in regards to Zlochevsky.  The earlier story that you Democrats continue to repeat was a lie.  
https://www.scribd.com/document/427618359/Shokin-Statement
Hollywood
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2020, 06:06:17 PM »

oh god do we have to do this again

A) It was official USA, EU, and NATO policy to want the prosecutor fired.  Biden did not make this decision.
B) The prosecutor Biden wanted fired was known for not pursuing corruption cases.
C) In fact, dropping the case against Zlochevsky (owner of Burisma) was one of the examples of why he was a corrupt prosecutor.
D) The case against Zlochevsky was dropped years before Hunter Biden was involved in Burisma.
E) The actual corruption was committed even before that.  Years and years before Hunter Biden was involved.
F) The corruption in question?  Zlochevsky was using his official position in the Ukrainian government to award favorable contracts to companies he owned.  This isn't corruption that Biden would have had any involvement with, or even knowledge of.
G) Zlochevsky held his position as Minister of Energy and Natural Resources (which he was using to award energy contracts to himself) from 2010-2012.  Hunter Biden was not hired by Burisma until 2014.

There is a treasure trove of memos contradicting many of your assumptions.  In fact, U.S. officials have already admitted that they disseminated false information about the Prosecutor, which is evidenced in one of the memos I posted in my last post.  Hunter Biden was brought in weeks after Joe Biden was tasked with overseeing Ukrainian relations.  In fact, a former Obama Administration Assistant U.S. Attorney from New York was able to get the case dismissed in January 2015.  The attorney John Buretta was hired by Blue Star, and Joe Biden had served the board.  Blue star negotiated the Burisma settlement in January 2017, which is 10 months after Shokin was fired.  Blue star paid off Ukrainian officials for help with the Prosecutor's office.  

There's so much evidence.  Your entire narrative is complete garbage.  There's even a memo that details Biden meeting with Ukrainian officials days before the prosecutor is fired.  It's beautiful.  
Hollywood
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2020, 06:35:53 PM »

oh god do we have to do this again

A) It was official USA, EU, and NATO policy to want the prosecutor fired.  Biden did not make this decision.
B) The prosecutor Biden wanted fired was known for not pursuing corruption cases.
C) In fact, dropping the case against Zlochevsky (owner of Burisma) was one of the examples of why he was a corrupt prosecutor.
D) The case against Zlochevsky was dropped years before Hunter Biden was involved in Burisma.
E) The actual corruption was committed even before that.  Years and years before Hunter Biden was involved.
F) The corruption in question?  Zlochevsky was using his official position in the Ukrainian government to award favorable contracts to companies he owned.  This isn't corruption that Biden would have had any involvement with, or even knowledge of.
G) Zlochevsky held his position as Minister of Energy and Natural Resources (which he was using to award energy contracts to himself) from 2010-2012.  Hunter Biden was not hired by Burisma until 2014.

There is a treasure trove of memos contradicting many of your assumptions.  In fact, U.S. officials have already admitted that they disseminated false information about the Prosecutor, which is evidenced in one of the memos I posted in my last post.  Hunter Biden was brought in weeks after Joe Biden was tasked with overseeing Ukrainian relations.  In fact, a former Obama Administration Assistant U.S. Attorney from New York was able to get the case dismissed in January 2015.  The attorney John Buretta was hired by Blue Star, and Joe Biden had served the board.  Blue star negotiated the Burisma settlement in January 2017, which is 10 months after Shokin was fired.  Blue star paid off Ukrainian officials for help with the Prosecutor's office. 

There's so much evidence.  Your entire narrative is complete garbage.  There's even a memo that details Biden meeting with Ukrainian officials days before the prosecutor is fired.  It's beautiful. 

The 7 facts I posted aren't assumptions.  These are facts.  None of what you posted has anything to do with the 7 facts I posted.  It's all a bunch of conspiracy-theory garbage and insinuations that you copy+pasted from John Solomon.

Also, the link you're leaning so heavily on (you posted it twice and acted like they were two different links) is the infamous "Shokin Testimony" which Giuliani loves to trot out on Fox News.   This testimony has already been proven to be riddled with big fat lies, and many of the "credible sources" it cites are internet blogs that quote or paraphrase John Solomon.  The whole thing is a big ring of BS.

Even The Intercept, no friend of Joe Biden, wrote a detailed take-down of the Shokin testimony you love.  I post it here so y'all can see that I'm not just pulling this information from mainstream/establishment sources.  Everyone, even on the far left, knows this testimony is a lie.  https://theintercept.com/2019/10/17/ukrainian-oligarch-helping-trump-smear-biden-evade-u-s-corruption-charges/

Here you go.  A link to urls containing the memos in chronological order.  The intercept is an indirect source, and I won't accept it over actual evidence of e-mails between the criminal actors, and memorialize notes by Blue Star (the company whose board Joe Biden served).  That's evidence.  I'm not even talking about Slokin, but his statement is pretty much confirmed.

https://johnsolomonreports.com/hunter-bidens-ukraine-gas-firm-pressed-obama-administration-to-end-corruption-allegations-memos-show/

Those things you posted are not facts.  Your claim that those cases ended way before Hunter joined the board is demonstrably false.  The UK started looking into Burisma as early as 2010, but they opened up a case around the same time Biden joined the board in the spring of 2014.  Ukraine opened up the investigation in August 2014, which lasted until January 2017.  The media previously reported that Joe Biden pressured the Ukrainian government after the case against Burisma had ended, but only the UK case had ended.  In February, the owner's property was seized by Slokin, and Hunter was about to be question over Burisma.  Then in March, the prosecutor is fired. 

All along the way, there's meetings with John Kerry and Blue Star officials.  There's even a picture of assistant secretary of defense Evelyn Farkas at the Burisma drill site. There's an e-mail where Hunters wants to talk with Obama officials about "why" Burisma being considered a "corrupt" company. 
Hollywood
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2020, 08:14:25 PM »

Dude.  You're linking John Solomon.
Just stop.

The UK started looking into Burisma as early as 2010, but they opened up a case around the same time Biden joined the board in the spring of 2014.  Ukraine opened up the investigation in August 2014, which lasted until January 2017.  The media previously reported that Joe Biden pressured the Ukrainian government after the case against Burisma had ended, but only the UK case had ended.  In February, the owner's property was seized by Slokin, and Hunter was about to be question over Burisma.  Then in March, the prosecutor is fired.  

You're parroting talking points from Devin Nunes, which were given Four Pinocchios by the Washington Post.  I'm sure you'll ignore this because WaPo is corrupt deep state media, unlike the totally trustworthy JohnSolomonReports.com.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/04/gop-tries-connect-dots-biden-ukraine-comes-up-short/

Don't even bother arguing with Hollywood.
He is trump troll who adores his Orange God.
All that Burisma talk of his, is rubbish.

This has been such a great day.  I posted URLs to my Twitter page, and 100 likes within an hour from Sanders and Trump people that had no idea this existed.  It's alway a great day when you find 100 d memorandums, e-mails, court documents, and pictures directly implicating so many Obama officials and Biden associates.  It's the most authoritative source on Burisma, and it's been sitting on the internet since the beginning of November.  This completely legitimizes Trump's concern over Biden's conduct in Ukraine, and there's real obstruction of justice cause he tries a last ditch effort to stop the Ukrainian prosecutor from prosecuting the founder and formally questioning his son.  There's an interview from the Burisma/Bluestar lawyer that basically lays out that entire  timeline, and it coincides with the Biden family's involvement in Ukraine in 2014.  Then there's the memo where the three U.S. official apologize for disseminating false information about the prosecutor.  If they continue to find more of these memos, then it's probably game over. 

Hollywood
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2020, 08:58:30 PM »

Dude.  You're linking John Solomon.
Just stop.

The UK started looking into Burisma as early as 2010, but they opened up a case around the same time Biden joined the board in the spring of 2014.  Ukraine opened up the investigation in August 2014, which lasted until January 2017.  The media previously reported that Joe Biden pressured the Ukrainian government after the case against Burisma had ended, but only the UK case had ended.  In February, the owner's property was seized by Slokin, and Hunter was about to be question over Burisma.  Then in March, the prosecutor is fired.  

You're parroting talking points from Devin Nunes, which were given Four Pinocchios by the Washington Post.  I'm sure you'll ignore this because WaPo is corrupt deep state media, unlike the totally trustworthy JohnSolomonReports.com.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/12/04/gop-tries-connect-dots-biden-ukraine-comes-up-short/

Don't even bother arguing with Hollywood.
He is trump troll who adores his Orange God.
All that Burisma talk of his, is rubbish.

This has been such a great day.  I posted URLs to my Twitter page, and 100 likes within an hour from Sanders and Trump people that had no idea this existed.  It's alway a great day when you find 100 d memorandums, e-mails, court documents, and pictures directly implicating so many Obama officials and Biden associates.  It's the most authoritative source on Burisma, and it's been sitting on the internet since the beginning of November.  This completely legitimizes Trump's concern over Biden's conduct in Ukraine, and there's real obstruction of justice cause he tries a last ditch effort to stop the Ukrainian prosecutor from prosecuting the founder and formally questioning his son.  There's an interview from the Burisma/Bluestar lawyer that basically lays out that entire  timeline, and it coincides with the Biden family's involvement in Ukraine in 2014.  Then there's the memo where the three U.S. official apologize for disseminating false information about the prosecutor.  If they continue to find more of these memos, then it's probably game over.

LOL.
What a clown.
Your fake data is such a huge revelation, that every single major news organization is talking about it.

Not credible.  These documents are the authoritative source.  It must be stunning for you to actually see documented proof of obstruction of justice.  Saving your business partner and your sign from prosecution by withholding foreign aid money unless the prosecutor is fired.  tss tss.
https://johnsolomonreports.com/hunter-bidens-ukraine-gas-firm-pressed-obama-administration-to-end-corruption-allegations-memos-show/
Hollywood
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2020, 12:08:31 AM »

They opened up that front bench for young black voters, and only one showed up to support Biden.  The words out.  Joe Biden is lame, and speaks like he's got the whistling wooden teeth of George Washington. 
Hollywood
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2020, 04:50:45 AM »

“Whatever happens on Tuesday, Vice President Biden will still be in this race,” Symone Sanders, the Biden adviser he dispatched to Columbia, South Carolina, said repeatedly Tuesday on national and local television. “This race very much runs through Nevada, South Carolina and Super Tuesday.”

Privately, Biden’s campaign advisers sound gloomier notes.

“We have to do one thing: survive until South Carolina. We’re going to win South Carolina. If we don’t, we’re done,” said one.

The campaign once thought the candidate would win at least two of the first four early states: South Carolina and one other. But that talk is gone after the Iowa loss, the looming one in New Hampshire and the worry that on Feb. 22 he won’t carry Nevada, which Biden’s team mentions far less often than South Carolina and where operatives say Bernie Sanders is favored to win, despite polls showing Biden with a marginal lead.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/02/10/south-carolina-joe-biden-primary-strategy-113588

The problem for Biden is that 4th or even 5th finish NH will further sink his fundraising. He's already out of cash. Combined with a bad showing in NV, this may be a downward spiral for him. If he doesn't outperform expectations in NH, he's done.

Biden has been in a downward spiral for several months.  The man doesn’t have any policies to hook or inspire voters, and lacks any modicum of character, charisma or charm that many thought he might possess.  He just goes around babbling about his electability.  Occasionally, he yells or insults at a voter that challenges him with a mildly difficult or critical question.  He’s also never had a real good debate.   Everyone just decides he’s the winner cause he didn’t F$$$ up too bad, because that’s apparently the bar some moderate Democrats set for him.  You could just tell his performance on the campaign trail and debates was having an effect on the lack of enthusiasm we saw in polls leading up to Iowa.   His staff has noticed.  They’ve been panicking since the end of November, and Biden has done nothing to change his approach.  Every message I’m getting from the Biden campaign is that they cannot find support anywhere in these first three states, and they are having trouble sustaining support in South Carolina. 
Hollywood
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2020, 05:12:11 AM »

One group of people that are probably really angry now are all the candidates that got no traction because Biden was there, people like Cory Booker, its kind of funny how Biden arguably blocked stronger candidates from gaining any ground only to basically collapse at the end himself.

I'm not going to blame Biden for Booker's downfall, because Booker was kind of a dork with one of those screechy voices like a teenager whose voice changes during puberty.  Nothing about him stood out to me, because it always took him too long to get his message across to people. 
Hollywood
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2020, 03:51:11 PM »

This is the strategy?  Performative outrage at Sanders supporters?

The moderate Dems do not have the fortitude to win this one.  Not even close.  It's about god damned time the professionally offended take a back seat.  We'll be knocking on doors and getting in the face of the MAGA crowd.  You'll be home having panic attacks about the latest Tweet from a Sanders supporter that hurt your feelings.  And we'll continue to put up W's.  You'll continue to curl into a ball and pray that these listless "attacks" will work.  Have fun.

Lol settle down Spartacus. No one is buying the tough guy act. It’s not about “crying” about his supporters. It’s about the constant hatred and vitriol that a significant portion of his hardcore supporters constantly sling at anyone who doesn’t agree with them. People are sick of it. They attack fellow liberals more than Trump

Total BS.  A significant amount of Bernie supporters are great people that are very passionate about real policies.  They are very passionate about their candidate.  Only a tiny minority of supporters engage in seemingly unfair attacks, but it’s completely understandable given the constant amount of vitriol and hate sent Bernie’s way by the establishment, corporate Democrats, specifically the former Clinton affiliates and supporters that have embedded themselves in other campaigns.  The vitriolic, sexist “Bernie Bro” myth is just a campaign strategy of last resort to defeat Bernie in the primaries, because the establishment can’t beat him on policy or character

In 2016, Hillary Clinton supporters and associates attacked the supporters of Bernie Sanders for being hateful and vitriolic, and establishment media consistently pushed those claims, as well as asked both candidates to apologize for their supporters.  A former digital strategist for the Clinton campaign described how they also engaged vitriolic rhetoric against Bernie, and expressed in the Guardian that “only Sanders supporters were singled out as villains”. The Guardian also apologized for their unfair attacks on Bernie supporters, noting that anti-Bernie supporters were just as vitriolic when they decided to treat Sanders fairly.  The Guardian wrote about Clinton supporters that, “They impugned our motives and character, called us traitors and sellouts, and mobbed our Twitter threads. It was a disconcerting awakening to the hypocrisy of those who slam Sanders supporters as a bunch of sexist young white males, then engage in identical behavior to those they criticize.”  https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jan/21/hillary-clinton-bernie-sanders-attacks-netflix.  

Despite the many complaints about the 10% of Bernie supporters that voted for Trump or third party candidate cause they were attacked personally in 2016, the divisive “Bernie Bro” attacks are being reiterated by opponents that claim to be the most electable candidate to take on Trump.  Repeating the mistakes of Clinton doesn’t make you more electable.  It hurts the Democrat party.  While attacking the Bernie supporters might have hampered Bernie in the 2016 primary, it certainly didn’t help against Trump. Thus, Joe Biden is likely hurting the Democrats in the general with his comments, and hopefully the candidates with a real chance don't engage in failed tactics.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies