CPRM, Pt 2: AL (RO) 7/17; GA (RO) 7/24; TN 8/2; 274K ballots left in CA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 05:01:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  CPRM, Pt 2: AL (RO) 7/17; GA (RO) 7/24; TN 8/2; 274K ballots left in CA (search mode)
Thread note

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CPRM, Pt 2: AL (RO) 7/17; GA (RO) 7/24; TN 8/2; 274K ballots left in CA  (Read 109184 times)
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« on: May 23, 2018, 03:27:39 PM »

Does anyone know if Roy Moore is trying to run for anything else in Alabama?

Nope. But a couple of his aides are. And I wouldn’t rule out him running for something in the future.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 03:40:41 PM »

I'll be interested to see who wins the AL-GOV Democratic primary. Sue Bell Cobb has the advantage of having been elected statewide and has staked out a more moderate position, while Maddox is younger, more dynamic, and a little more liberal.

Maddox, I think. He'll have a Jones-esque coalition behind him, and it's not like there are many rural, white Alabama Democrats for Cobb to turn out.

Most of the Democrats I know (rural whites) are supporting Maddox. I know very few people who are voting for Cobb
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 10:56:12 PM »

I'll be interested to see who wins the AL-GOV Democratic primary. Sue Bell Cobb has the advantage of having been elected statewide and has staked out a more moderate position, while Maddox is younger, more dynamic, and a little more liberal.

Maddox, I think. He'll have a Jones-esque coalition behind him, and it's not like there are many rural, white Alabama Democrats for Cobb to turn out.

Most of the Democrats I know (rural whites) are supporting Maddox. I know very few people who are voting for Cobb

If you had to guess - how much does Maddox beat Cobb by?

I'm not entirely sure.. It's hard to get a good read on the race. If it's pretty close, it could end up in a runoff with Fields taking a small amount of the vote. Going out on a limb, I say Maddox will get around 54%
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 08:50:30 AM »

Just voted this morning!
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 11:12:25 AM »

If you had to guess - how much does Maddox beat Cobb by?

I'm not entirely sure.. It's hard to get a good read on the race. If it's pretty close, it could end up in a runoff with Fields taking a small amount of the vote. Going out on a limb, I say Maddox will get around 54%

Not too bad.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2018, 04:54:22 PM »

Anybody got any predictions for how big Romney wins by tonight?
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2018, 07:35:06 PM »

Lets see if Henry truly is the McMaster of the state of South Carolina
(Im not sorry)

Trivia: McMaster's middle name is Dargan.  I have never heard of anyone else with that name.

Badass name.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2018, 08:54:56 PM »

Wow! Crowley losing and Donovan winning! Great night
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2018, 08:58:27 PM »

Wow! Crowley losing and Donovan winning! Great night

How is Crowley losing a good thing for Republicans? Do you think you guys have a shot at a D+29 district? lol

No? I just don't like him.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2018, 09:10:28 PM »

For some reason, that doesn't surprise me.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2018, 09:18:09 PM »

I am shocked, shocked that the mentally unstable felon with ties to Julian Assange didn't do better against a well-regarded incumbent.
Alabama_Indy10
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2018, 09:26:22 PM »

Romney currently leading 3:1. I wonder when the people of Utah are going to get tired of far right convention zealots having such control over their primary process.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies