Alabama Megathread 3: Results Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 05:41:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Alabama Megathread 3: Results Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who will win?
Roy Moore (R)

Doug Jones (D)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 189

Author Topic: Alabama Megathread 3: Results Thread  (Read 132676 times)
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« on: December 10, 2017, 01:01:50 PM »

This is what the GOP wants for our whole country. And it is what every single GOP member or supporter is enabling no matter what their motivation.
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 06:28:41 PM »

We now know that Nelson has lied about the notations in the yearbook.  

Can you please quote her lie? Video or text, doesn't matter. Thanks.

I was waiting for one of you to ask that. Thank you. I refer you to the leftist Bible the Washington Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powerpost/roy-moore-accuser-amends-part-of-her-account-about-inscription/2017/12/08/d7a8acd8-dc43-11e7-b1a8-62589434a581_story.html?utm_term=.c4b87f7918ac

In that article the author stated

“In her initial statement Nelson said that Moore had written the entire inscription in her yearbook. ‘He wrote in my yearbook as follows,’ “Nelson said ‘To a sweater and more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas 1977.  Love Roy Moore, Olde Hickory House.’ “ “and he signed it ‘Roy Moore D.A.’”

Thus, she admitted she lied about Moore writing the second date and the restaurant name.

Earlier in the article the author noted that Nelson was not among the women the Post had interviewed.  I would say that is called distancing.

So her "lie" was saying "Olde Hickory House" as she read out the inscription, including everything that was written and signed by Moore?

And that, to you, invalidates her claim and all of the other claims about Roy Moore's assaulting and pursuing young girls? 

Suspending disbelief like that is probably a lot easier if they have a thread or two to hang it by.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies