JTM Research Center: President Tmthforu Approval Rating (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 02:51:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  JTM Research Center: President Tmthforu Approval Rating (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you approve or disapprove of President Tmthforu?
Approve

Disapprove

Don't Know/Don't Care.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 31

Author Topic: JTM Research Center: President Tmthforu Approval Rating  (Read 1687 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: June 26, 2011, 07:59:46 PM »

I'm sure a majority will disapprove due to the events of today, but I think looking at everything I've done, I've made a positive impact by bringing relevancy to the SoIA and SoEA positions, easing the stress of the GM, creating a more newbie-friendly game, and just overall having one of the most active administrations in recent history and being involved in Senate discussion.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 08:13:15 PM »

I'm sure a majority will disapprove due to the events of today, but I think looking at everything I've done, I've made a positive impact by bringing relevancy to the SoIA and SoEA positions, easing the stress of the GM, creating a more newbie-friendly game, and just overall having one of the most active administrations in recent history and being involved in Senate discussion.

You can't even fill the SoIA position and your SoEA has done little with the powers granted by your legislation. This scandal is the biggest event of your term.
And that's my fault how? You're more than welcome to apply for SoIA. The fact is, no one's applied, and everyone I've asked, including the almost President-elect, has declined.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 11:52:44 PM »

6. I do not support a full repeal, I support a revamping and a renaming, as I've stated over and over publicly and privately.
Ah, now you've resorted to lying even more, something you ironically keep accusing me of doing...

On the Game Moderator

The Best Option Plan

I also propose to repeal the current administration's Game Moderator Reform Act. This act complicates the process and seeks to solve GM activity problems with a web of interlinking "GMs" within the Cabinet, even allowing them to create stories that they have executive powers to act on. The conflict of interest is especially evident for the SoEA position. I cannot stress enough how backwards we made the process. Allowing stories to be posted be lower-level "almost Game Moderators" and then allowing those stories to be modified by the REAL GM is unsound. I strongly believe anyone working as a GM should be as far removed from the Government as possible, i.e. no Cabinet members creating stories. 

I don't see the words "revamping" and "renaming" in that...do you?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2011, 11:59:47 PM »

The moral of this story is: Anything you do or say in a campaign matters naught.
I think this has been evident for quite a while. The most popular candidate wins. It's just like school elections.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 12:03:54 AM »

The moral of this story is: Anything you do or say in a campaign matters naught.
I think this has been evident for quite a while. The most popular candidate wins. It's just like school elections.

Truly the only explanation for your victory in February.
Ahaha, except I think most would agree I also ran a fairly more active campaign than Oakvale did, and actually made quite a few policy proposals, many later being implemented.

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 09:12:51 PM »

Thank you to all who have been supportive of me Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies