Opinion of Jordan Peterson? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:10:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Opinion of Jordan Peterson? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What is your opinion of Jordan Peterson?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 95

Author Topic: Opinion of Jordan Peterson?  (Read 3255 times)
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« on: May 19, 2022, 06:41:04 PM »

I don't know about his views on psychology, but his historical (and political) perspectives are garbage.

Isn't he pretty much just a standard Canadian left-liberal who is critical of certain elements of contemporary "woke" ideology like with the trans stuff like Joe Rogan. All these college students calling him alt right or even a nazi because he disagrees with them on like two or three things strikes me as pretty hysterical.

Regardless I'm not a fan because he comes off like a pseudointellectual sophist most times I've seen him.
this, exactly.  Anyone who thinks Peterson (or Rogan) is "alt-right" either doesn't know how we're defining alt-right this year or has never heard more than 6 seconds of him.

Maybe he's not alt-right, but there is definitely something going on where you have the most skilled top professionals and the wealthiest major business folk saying that they are against fossil fuels, support women's and LGBT's rights, and a some form of strong public safety net, and then go off and say that they are joining the GOP because some weird child on Tumblr or whatever called them a bad word.

Yeah it's called progressive/democratic intolerance. Stop scaring every1 away with your nonsense
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies