Blood, Sweat, and Gore Gameplay Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 12:58:36 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Blood, Sweat, and Gore Gameplay Thread (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: How many primary debates should there be?

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 14

Author Topic: Blood, Sweat, and Gore Gameplay Thread  (Read 18066 times)
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2020, 11:39:38 AM »

CLINTON CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE: JAN 20TH - 26TH

January 20th - 26th | South Carolina
January 20th:
Rally in Columbia, SC with Barack Obama and Oprah Winfrey
Barnstorm in local diners and stores.
Knock on doors with Rev. Jesse Jackson

January 21st:
Meet voters in Charleston, SC
Dance in drumline in Charleston, SC
GOTV with Oprah Winfrey.
Interview with local radio station

January 22nd:
Rally in Myrtle Beach, SC with Jesse Jackson
Barnstorm at bowling alley with Sen. Barack Obama.
Tour shuttered businesses.
Attend local NAACP meeting

January 23rd:
Meet local and state volunteers in Clemson, SC
Help register new voters in Clemson, SC
Barnstorm in shopping mall
Door knock with Rev. Jesse Jackson

January 24th:
Rally in Sumter, SC
Small speech to small businesses in Sumter, SC
Interview with local newspapers
Roundtable with formerly Incarcerated black men

January 25th:
Rally in Spartanburg, SC with Oprah Winfrey, Barack Obama and Rev. Jesse Jackson
Town hall on Criminal Justice Reform
Tour steel warehouses with workers
Rally in Clemson, SC with President Bill Clinton

January 26th:
GOTV efforts with Oprah Winfrey, Barack Obama, and Rev. Jesse Jackson in Columbia, SC
Interview with local news and radio stations
Small speech outside polling station before polls close.
Victory Party in Columbia, SC

The Clinton Campaign is hoping to officially have a 2 state knock out on their hands with an expected victory in South Carolina. Deploying surrogates like Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama including Civil Rights Leader Jesse Jackson. They are hoping to keep the race competitive and keep Sebelius on her heels.

They will be actively making GOTV efforts in African American rich counties which is probably their strongest base of support in South Carolina and will speak on topics such as affordable housing and Criminal Justice Reform, placing Senator Clinton as the best candidate to fight for these values.

The Campaign will hold a big rally in Columbus, SC with Senator Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Rev. Jesse Jackson and Bill and Chelsea Clinton in attendance and will announce their intention to move onward to Florida and Super Tuesday and aiming to officially lock in a delegate lead by Super Tuesday.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2020, 08:16:26 AM »

Clinton address supporters in Columbus, South Carolina

Hello everyone and thank you all so much for joining us in the great city of Columbus, South Carolina!

First off I would like to thank the great Senator of Illinois, Barack Obama for the fine work he did here for us in South Carolina! Oprah Winfrey who made a case for our campaign out here. the great Reverend Jesse Jackson who I am honored to call a true and trusted friend. And I want to give special thanks to my husband: President Bill Clinton!

And of course I also would like to thank the people of South Carolina for their vote of confidence in our campaign, I am ready to move forward with this campaign with confidence and with South Carolina's vote I can say confidently that we can do it don't you? But in order to keep this momentum going we need your support, so please go to 'HillaryClinton.com' and make a donation, even $5 helps us keep going and we need all the support we can going into these upcoming contests!

As we move forward into Florida and Super Tuesday I am confident that we can keep this momentum going, we can win big in Florida! win big on Tuesday and we will take the fight to Ron Paul and Donald Trump this November! I want your support because now is the time for all of us to come together as a country, for the past 16 years we have had President's in the White House proven and dedicated to defending and fighting for Democracy and I pledge to do that everyday I am in the White House!

Let's chose love over hate, truth over lies, facts over fiction, and yes Clinton over Sebelius! (laughs) so you know let's fight for our common values because that is what we as Americans do, that is what we have always done and I know that we need a President on Day One who is ready to do the job and I can say with confidence, Hillary Clinton will be that President.

So thank you, may God bless you, and may God bless the United States of America! Thank you and onward to Florida!
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2020, 10:49:04 AM »

CLINTON CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE - LEAD UP TO FLORIDA

January 27th - 29th | Florida
January 27th:
Rally in Tallahassee, FL with Senator Bill Nelson
Knock on doors in Tallahassee, Fl
Tour local small businesses
Roundtable on Climate Change

January 28th:
Town hall on union rights in Miami, FL
Interview with local TV station
Read to local kindergartners in Miami, FL
Fundraiser in Miami, FL

January 29th:
GOTV Rally with President Bill Clinton and Senator Bill Nelson in Palm Beach. FL
Interview with local newspaper and radio station
Rally in Orlando, FL
Election Night Victory Party in Miami, FL

The Clinton campaign is strongly looking forward to Florida as they see it as a chance to capitalize on their wins in Nevada and South Carolina and to finally overtake Governor Sebelius in the all but important delegate count. Deploying surrogates across the state to do interviews and small campaign events, the campaign is not taking anything for granted as an upset in Florida is way more likely than South Carolina.

The campaign has also begun to ramp up operations in Super Tuesday states hoping to gain an insurmountable delegate lead once the night is over. President Bill Clinton has been traveling the state making the case for his wife and explaining how she is the most qualified person for the job. The campaign will hold an election night victory party in Miami. Florida

John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2020, 11:51:00 AM »

Clinton addresses supporters in Miami, FL

Hello Miami! and thank you to the great state of Florida tonight!

I am absolutely humbled by the show of support I have received here tonight and I know if we can keep up this momentum it won't be long before we are accepting the Democratic Nomination for President of the United States of America! But we still have a long way to go. Florida I am so proud of the vote of confidence I have gained her tonight and they said we couldn't do it, but here we are!

But we still have a lot of work to do like I said, now is not the time to get complacent or slow down. We have to start speeding up, working harder, and doing better until we reach our goal and defeat Ron Paul and Donald Trump! But I can't do this without your help, so as always go to 'HillaryClinton.com" and make a donation, volunteer to help, or simply sign up for updates. Anything and everything helps and I am confident that with your help we will win the Democratic Nomination.

This campaign is built on the vision of equal rights and goals for every American. Now is not the time to give up on that fight. So if you believe in fighting for Healthcare for every American, if you believe in quality criminal justice reform, providing a quality education for our children or simply putting a person with experience in the White House, join us!

But thank you Florida! Let's hit the road! Let's make history on Tuesday and let's win this nomination! Thank you all so much!
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2020, 12:23:12 PM »

CLINTON CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE - PRE SUPER TUESDAY

January 30th - Feb. 1st | California
January 30th:
Rally in Los Angeles, CA with Senator Dianne Feinstein
Knock on doors in Los Angeles, CA
Meet voters in local businesses and shopping malls
Attend Fundraiser in Los Angeles, CA

February 1st
Rally in San Diego, CA with Senator Dianne Feinstein, Rep. Stark, and Rep. Tauscher
Meet voters in San Diego, CA with Rep. Stark and Rep. Tauscher
Meet local campaign volunteers in San Diego, CA
Knock on doors in San Diego, CA
Fly to Georgia

February 2nd - 3rd | Georgia
February 2nd:
Rally in Atlanta, GA with President Jimmy Carter and President Bill Clinton
Knock on doors in Atlanta, GA with President Bill Clinton
Townhall on effects of Poverty in Atlanta, GA
Meet small business owners in Atlanta, GA

February 3rd:
Rally in Savannah, GA
Attend local DNC conference in Savannah, GA
Roundtable on Women’s Rights
Knock on doors in Savannah, GA
Fly to Illinois

February 4th - 5th | Illinois
February 4th:
Rally in Chicago, IL with Senator Barack Obama
Meet voters in coffee shops and diners with Senator Barack Obama
Townhall on affordable housing in Chicago, IL
Knock on doors in Chicago suburbs

February 5th:
Eat breakfast at a local diner with President Bill Clinton
Tour local warehouses in Elgin, IL
Fly to New York
Meet voters in NYC, NY
Victory party in Manhattan, NY

The Clinton Campaign is hoping to boost their momentum after their big wins in Nevada, South Carolina, and Florida these past 2 weeks. The campaign has seen a surge in donations and seen their supporters become more confident. Clinton herself has said in her remarks lately “On Tuesday you have the chance to make history and you will make history on Tuesday!” the campaign has accepted the endorsement of influential leaders such as President Jimmy Carter and Senator Ted Kennedy as they hope to boost their momentum.

The campaign is also using social media as a highlight for their campaign hoping to use it in a way that helps them reach out to younger voters weary of the candidate. The campaign is planning forward to Super Tuesday with a message of optimism hoping to leak Clinton to President Gore and his successful policies as President.

Clinton has planned her operation all the way beyond Super Tuesday to Denver for the DNC as she has begun considering possible Vice Presidential options including Senators such as Barack Obama and Evan Bayh and Governors such as Ted Strickland and John Lynch. Though the Vice Presidential selection has mostly been in afterthought in the gruesome campaign that has ensued.

The campaign will celebrate Super Tuesday in Manhattan, NY at the New York Hilton Ballroom where Clinton will be joined by family and friends in what they expect to be a very Super Tuesday.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #55 on: July 29, 2020, 12:10:27 AM »

Clinton address supporters in Manhattan

Hello! Thank you all so much! Alright! Alright! What a wonderful crowd we have here in New York City!

Well, I can say tonight we had a very Super Tuesday, people from all over this country voted to make their voices heard, and they spoke loud and clear to voice their support for our campaign, people from the great states of Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, New Jersey, Tennessee, and the great state of New York! They have made their voices clear, they want a President who is ready on day one and thanks to you, victory is in sight!

Together we can build an America that works for the many not the few, an America that is for the people and by the people, we need a candidate on that debate stage with Ron Paul and Donald Trump ready to tackle these issues I have proven I am ready to fight, but we can't win this nomination by ourselves, we need the support of average American's like you. So please go to 'HillaryClinton.com" and make a donation, even $5 helps us keep the momentum up and push our cause forward because together we will win this nomination and keep a Democrat in the White House!

Now is not the time to dig into fear and division, we must prove that love trumps hate and we will not cave to anger and bitterness, that is not what America is, we are built on our common goals and our vision. Now we must prove stronger than ever that we can win an election based on hope and greatness, not fear and division and that is the campaign I intend to run and that is the campaign I have been running! So please join our campaign tonight and we can finally launch this movement into the General Election!

But I fully intend to move into these next contests bright-eyed and ready for the future, and I can't wait to continue my debate with Governor Sebelius on the right vision for our country so let's get out! Let's win and let's continue 16 years of progress! Thank you and may God bless you!
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #56 on: August 03, 2020, 01:45:46 PM »

CLINTON CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE - PRE POTOMAC PRIMARIES

February 6th - 7th | Washington
February 6th:
Rally in Seattle, Washington
Barnstorm in Seattle, Washington
Meet local and state volunteers in Seattle Headquarters

February 7th:
Town hall in Seattle, Washington on Healthcare reform
Meet and greet young girls in Seattle, Washington
Fly to Maryland
February 8th - 9th | Maryland
February 8th:
Rally in Baltimore, Maryland.
Town hall on criminal justice reform in Baltimore, Maryland
Fundraiser in Baltimore, Maryland
February 9th:
Meet voters in Annapolis, Maryland
Roundtable on women’s issues in Annapolis, Maryland
Meet young volunteers in Annapolis, Maryland
Campaign victory rally in Annapolis, Maryland for February 9th contests.
Fly to Virginia

February 10th - 12th | Virginia
February 10th:
Rally in Richmond, Virginia
Town hall on Immigration in Richmond, Virginia
Barnstorm in Richmond, Virginia
Interview with local news station
February 11th;
Rally in Norfolk, Virginia
Attend local school pep rally
Dance in drumline in Richmond, Virginia
February 12th:
Rally in Fairfax, Virginia
Town hall on Equal Rights for Minorities
Victory rally in Fairfax, Virginia

With a great Super Tuesday out of the way the Clinton campaign is looking forward to expanding their delegate lead and becoming insurmountable. Focusing strongly on social media and dispatching surrogates across the country, they plan to finally knock Kathleen Sebelius out of the Democratic Nominating Contest and aim to beat Ron Paul.

The campaign is also looking forward to the general election as Senator Clinton has actively begun considering possible running mates. Although no-one in the campaign will tell you who is being considered, they are optimistic they will have a ticket dedicated to energizing their base.

With a clear delegate lead, the campaign is prepared to continue the fight for the nomination and for the presidency and is ready to win these contests and have a clear mandate to move on to the General Election.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2020, 04:45:11 PM »

CLINTON CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE - FEB 13th - 19th

February 13th - 14th | Hawaii
February 13th:
Rally in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Barnstorm in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Meet with local democratic leaders.

February 14th:
Knock on doors in Hawi, Hawaii
Catch fish with locals in Hawi, Hawaii
Fly to Wisconsin.

February 15th - 19th | Wisconsin
February 15th:
Rally in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Meet and greet with new voters.
Town hall on Education in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Dance with supporters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

February 16th:
Barnstorm in Madison, Wisconsin
Interview with local news station in Madison, Wisconsin
Roundtable on women’s issues in Madison, Wisconsin
Shop in local businesses.

February 17th:
Rally in Kenosha, Wisconsin
Barnstorm in Kenosha, Wisconsin
Tour brewery in Kenosha, Wisconsin
Town hall on Gun Control in Kenosha, Wisconsin

February 18th:
Rally in Green Bay, Wisconsin
Dance with volunteers in Green Bay Headquarters.
Town hall on Economic Stability in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

February 19th:
GOTV interview in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Knock on doors in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Barnstorm in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Victory party in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

The Clinton campaign is hoping to bounce back from a mediocre performance in the last primaries. Hoping to expand their delegate lead and finally, finally move forward to the general election. The campaign has released several emails and text messages to supporters to donate or rally for Tammy Baldwin in Wisconsin. Hoping to help down ballot Democrats now and in November.

The campaign is also planning it’s first general election ad buy in multiple swing states and are actively looking at Vice Presidential options. A spokesperson for the campaign said they are only planning to be prepared and ready. A notable member on the top of the list for the Vice Presidential pick?

Senator Barack Obama.

John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2020, 11:22:41 PM »

Yeah, I really don't think I have the time or as a matter the energy for this game. But it was an absolute joy to play and I will state for the record that Hillary Clinton will drop out and endorse Kathleen Sebelius
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies