Blood, Sweat, and Gore Gameplay Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:24:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Blood, Sweat, and Gore Gameplay Thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19
Poll
Question: How many primary debates should there be?

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 14

Author Topic: Blood, Sweat, and Gore Gameplay Thread  (Read 17573 times)
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: 0.52

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 01, 2020, 08:33:04 AM »

With the opening of February, eighteen candidates (eight Democrats, nine Republicans, and independent Donald Trump) had either declared their candidacies or expressed enough interest to bring about wide media speculation about when (rather than if) they would do so. On the Democratic side, many see Hillary Clinton, Joe Lieberman, and Tom Daschle as the frontrunners, although the five other candidates have made clear that they do not see any of these three as inevitable, nor will they back down from the challenge. On the Republican side, some pundits see this as a race between Senators John McCain and George Allen, but the other seven candidates are making clear that it would be unwise to claim this is how the race will end up. With that, the phrase of the day seems to be a simple one: Game on!
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 11:11:17 AM »
« Edited: June 01, 2020, 09:27:02 PM by KaiserDave »

A Healthy Montana: Universal Healthcare

Governor Brian Schweitzer announced today he is seeking a waiver from the Federal Government to establish a statewide single payer system based on nearby Saskatchewan, where the Canadian healthcare model was born. The Governor said that "healthcare should be a public good just like police, firefighters, and road transport. You ought to be safe at home, on the streets, but also in the Emergency Room, where simple operations can cripple finances forever for the uninsured." The plan is based on three fundamental principles.

• Eliminating Out of Pocket Expenses
  • Achieving Universal Coverage
  • Overall Cost Reduction

The Governor said that his plan would achieve highly affordable if not free coverage for Montanans, for every Montanan, and would reduce overall healthcare spending in the state. He emphasized that permissions from the Gore Administration would allow for the importation of Canadian prescription drugs to reduce costs, and emphasize negotiation on drug prices and limiting non emergency procedures sure as MRIs as ways to cut costs. The plan preserves private insurance but the Governor said, "Blue Cross is gonna be very lonely." The proposal is still being churned into legislative language by Democrats in the State Legislature, and while odds are shaky for its passage as it stands the Governor is adamant that its passage is a good thing for Montana and will campaign for it.

Wikimedia Commons

Governor of Montana Sells Single Payer to Iowans

The Governor of Montana, Brian Schweitzer candidate for President toured Iowa recently promoting universal, single payer healthcare. His plan would provide little to no cost healthcare for his state and he says would reduce overall healthcare costs. Effectively, it's a state run health insurance plan, it doesn't eliminate private insurance, but would provide what he says is a far more appetizing alternative. He spoke at public meetings, local Democratic Party clubs, farmers associations, and at the many social functions of an Iowa winter promoting what he says "goes above and beyond any proposal made by any politician since Harry Truman." He says that while it's starting in Montana, "this plan is not Montana only. Every American deserves healthcare as a public good. It's just decent government, looking out for the little guy. Whenever I hear folks saying we can stick with the status quo, or that small changes will make the difference, no no that dog don't hunt. Americans deserve healthcare, and in this great country nobody should be bleeding out cash for simple procedures." He plans to tour the first in the nation caucus in all of its 99 counties, but also plans speeches on Single Payer healthcare in New York and in Vermont with newly elected Senator Bernie Sanders who has announced his support for the Governor's progressive, prairie populist, campaign.

Schedule

(just to sort everything out chronologically)
(Unscheduled days are day to day Governor activities)

February 11th: Governor Schweitzer Pitches Single Payer Plan
February 13th: Governor Schweitzer appears on Face the Nation to promote his plan
February 15th-20th: Governor Schweitzer tours Montana to promote his plan
February 22nd: Governor Schweitzer muses on Hardball about a potential Presidential run
February 25th: Governor Schweitzer gives speech in Denver on the Benefits of Single Payer
February 27th: Governor Schweitzer meets with MSU students to promote his plan
March 2nd: Governor Schweitzer meets with Fmr. Labor Secretary Robert Reich to discuss Single Payer Healthcare
March 4th: Governor Schweitzer Speaks to NRA Chapter in Montana reinforcing his commitment to gun rights
March 6th: Governor Schweitzer visits the White House to thank President Gore for his Waiver Grant
March 8th: Governor Schweitzer visits Des Moines to promote Single Payer
March 11th: Governor Schweitzer Goes on Trade Mission to South Africa to Discuss Mining; Meets President Mbeki
March 15th: Governor Schweitzer Announces Presidential Campaign: The People's Democrat
March 16th: Governor Schweitzer goes on The Situation Room to discuss his new campaign
March 17th-23rd: Governor Schweitzer begins 99 County Tour of Iowa
March 25th: Schweitzer for President Website and Youtube is launched
March 28th: Governor Schweitzer flies to Burlington to meet with Senator Sanders and receive his endorsement
April 3rd-8th: Governor Schweitzer continues 99 County Tour of Iowa
April 15th-20th: Governor Schweitzer continues 99 County Tour of Iowa
April 22nd: Governor Schweitzer speaks in New York on Single Payer Healthcare
April 24th: Governor Schweitzer appears on CNN Roundtable debating healthcare policy with Conservative pundits
April 26th: Governor Schweitzer gives full TV interview (@Cabbage Wink )
April 28th: Governor Schweitzer visits and participates in New Hampshire shooting range
May 3rd-10th: Governor Schweitzer continues 99 County Tour of Iowa
May 12th: Governor Schweitzer visits UAW Hall in Cleveland to Denounce NAFTA
May 15th: Governor Schweitzer visits SEIU Hall in Philadelphia to Denounce Right to Work and to Support a 10.10 Minimum Wage
May 21st: Governor Schweitzer holds a Major Launch Rally in Denver aiming to pull in big crowds to organize and get good press
May 24th: Governor Schweitzer rolls out plans for investment in Early Childhood Education and Universal Pre Kindergarten in Minneapolis
May 28th-29th: Governor Schweitzer tours the North Country in New Hampshire to roll out his support for rural hospitals and investment

Senator Sanders Endorsement

Wikimedia Commons

There's very few people like Brian in the American political scene, very few. He's one of the few people who are willing to call out the real injustices in the system. And he's one of the very few who's done something about it. Now why do people do nothing, well the special interests, Wall Street, the military production companies, the pharmaceutical industry they've corrupted our politics with their money. People wonder, well why do politicians lie, say one thing and do another. Follow the money! They're taking the money of the special interests. It happens in both parties, Republicans like Dick Cheney who are in the pockets of Halliburton, and Raytheon, we're very fortunate President Gore beat him. But back in the 1970s the Democrats used to be a very progressive party, they cared more about ordinary people. Now there's more big banks, special interest money, too much of it. Look at the recent healthcare fight, President Gore is trying to make things better and for that I applaud him and especially on his environmental protection, but the more progressive voices and their proposals were barely considered. Brian is different, he's going out there making the argument for progressive policies. For single payer, universal healthcare, for standing up for ordinary Americans from the big companies in this country, and these job killing trade deals. That's the reason I give him my full support for President. He is the People's Democrat, and he can change this country.
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 11:37:48 AM »

Allen for America
A New Future

Campaign Constants in Iowa
Always mention George’s plan to cut taxes on middle and working-class Americans
Always focus on recruiting younger voters and volunteers on the campuses of the University of Iowa, Iowa State University, Northern Iowa University, and Drake University
Always reach out to Conservative activists to serve as precinct captains for George.
Always focus on reaching out to voters and fundraising through online and grassroots efforts
Always tout George’s experience in the United States Senate as a Commonsense Conservative and his record of lowering crime as Governor
Always try to eat lunch at local restaurants, with locals
Always do research on new small towns to talk about local issues and connect with voters
Always visit small businesses and talk to workers, business owners
Always connect to voters on a personal level, use first names and tell the voters to call him George

Campaign Constants in New Hampshire
Always do research on new small towns to talk about local issues and connect with voters
Always connect to voters on a personal level, use first names and ask people  to call him George
Always focus on reaching out to voters and fundraising through online and grassroots methods.
Always focus on George’s record on lowering taxes, supporting education funding, and gun rights while in the Senate and as Governor.
Always focus on reaching out to conservative activists/young people to work to build a grassroots movement to win the primary.
Always talk to voters and make their issues feel important, no one person is too small for George to talk to.

Campaign Constants in South Carolina
Always connect to voters on a personal level, use first names and ask people  to call him George
Always focus on reaching out to voters and fundraising through online and grassroots methods.
Always reach out to Conservative activists to serve as precinct captains for George.
Always mention George’s commitment to his Christian faith
Always mention George’s career in business before entering politics
Always make outreaches to the African American community in the state

Campaign Constants in Florida
Always mention conservative stances on Social Issues
Always mention support for Social Security and Medicare
Always make outreaches to the African and Latin American community in the state

Campaign Constants in Michigan
Always hammer home the message of JOBS! JOBS! JOBS! Focus on plans to keep manufacturing  jobs in the United States and to bring back the jobs that were lost
Always talk about how the career politicians in Washington are responsible for the loss in manufacturing jobs including President Clinton and President Gore.
Always reach out to large donors (i.e. the DeVos family) to help fundraise in the state 
Always make outreaches to the African American community in the state

Surrogate Schedules

Senator Chuck Grassley- Campaigning in Iowa

Senator Grassley will be named one of the campaign’s cochairmen for the state of Iowa, he will focus on campaigning for George in Northwestern Iowa, with the help of Senator Grassley, George will be working to recruit high-ranking Republican activists and party loyalists to work as precinct captains in Iowa. Senator Grassley will also campaign in the major metropolitan areas, such as Polk County, the Quad Cities, and Cedar Rapids. The final key aspect of Grassley’s campaigning is his part in George’s ‘Family and Freedom’ Bus tour through Iowa.

Candidate Schedule

February

Iowa

February 1-4: Begin the ‘Family and Freedom’ Bus tour in Polk County Iowa, hold town hall meetings with voters, and take any questions they have to offer. Before the Town Hall give a short speech
Hello [insert place], I’m George Allen and I’m running for President. I promise that I will never lie to you, for the past 6 years I have served in the United States Senate, alongside my good friend and your Senator Chuck Grassley. Before that, I was a businessman, and during my time in business I learned that you can’t run anything if you’re constantly in the red, that’s why in the Senate I have supported the balanced budget amendment time after time. Once you get to know me today, you’ll learn some of my key values, the two most important of them are faith like I have in our God above, and integrity, because you should know that you can trust the person across from you, we have reached a moral impasse in America where people are beginning to lose their faith in their fellow citizens, and that we cannot trust our politicians.

As President, I promise that within my first 100 days in office we will cut taxes for middle America because when it’s working all of America is. You may have heard of the 3 a’s I have, which are for the three constitutional amendments we need to pass, and we will pass them when I’m elected President. The first A, which will be a constitutional amendment to ensure a balanced budget, because our nation is like a business we can’t just keep on taking out more and more money from the bank, because eventually, we would go belly up. I think it’s time we let a businessman run our country instead of career politicians. The second A, this one is near and dear to my heart, a constitutional ban on the desecration of the American flag, because sick demented cowards think it is ok to destroy a monument to our nation, people have died for that flag and these cowards think it ok to burn it? That’s why we need the Flag desecration amendment to pass congress.    The final A, maybe the most important of them all it is to defend our nation’s values from Activist liberal judges this amendment will enshrine in our constitution the natural law, marriage is one man and one woman, simple as that.

Now, let’s get this town hall started ladies and gentlemen, remember to call me George because I am here to serve you as your next President.

February 5-9: After finishing the ‘Faith and Freedom’ Bus Tour hold rallies in Cedar Rapids, Iowa City, Des Moines, Dubuque, and Ames. In the cities, the rallies will be held at Northern Iowa University, The University of Iowa, Drake University, Clarke College, and Iowa State University respectively. Focus on registering new voters, and meet with Conservative Activists in an attempt to recruit them to

Virginia/D.C.

February 10: Fly to home Virginia and rest

February 11-13: Campaign with Republican incumbents in the Virginia State Senate and the House of Delegates focus on raising money for the Republicans reelection campaigns, as the State Senate could flip if the Democrats were to outraise the GOP focus specifically on Senate Districts 5, 9, and 22.

February 14: Celebrate Valentines Day at home in Virginia with George’s wife Susan.

February 15-16: Present the Federal Marriage Amendment, Flag Desecration Amendment, and the Balanced Budget Amendment to the United States Senate for consideration for adoption into the Constitution.

February 17-19: Hold fundraisers in New York City, Charlotte, and Boston for the campaign along with vulnerable Republicans in the House of Representatives and the United States Senate.

South Carolina

February 20: Fly to South Carolina and rest

February 21: Meet with church leaders in South Carolina, from both Evangelical and Mainstream protestant denominations, also meet with Catholic leaders and African American church leaders laying out George’s plan to appoint Pro-life judges, and to fight for the shared values of the United States and Christianity.

February 22: Meet with Conservative Activists in the state and attempt to recruit them as surrogates and as precinct captains for the state’s Presidential primary at the beginning of 2008.

February 23: Meet with Republican leaders and legislators in the South Carolina State House and State Senate, discuss legislative priorities, and gauge support for George’s candidacy. Later in the day meet with Governor Mark Sanford and Lieutenant Governor Andre Bauer to discuss the agenda of the South Carolina GOP and if George can benefit them in any way.

February 24-28: Hold rallies in Columbia, Charleston, Clemson, and Greenville the rallies will be held at the University of South Carolina, College of Charleston, Clemson University, and Furman University respectively.

March

Conservative Political Action Committee

March 1: With the start of CPAC the focus of the campaign is maximizing the result of the campaign at the straw poll held on the final day of the CPAC Conference. The first day of the conference is spent on meeting with high profile members of the Christian Right, National Rifle Association, and other conservative interest groups, and George affirming his conservative views on many issues.

March 2: On the 2nd day of the CPAC Conference, Senator Allen will give a speech to the conference.

Hello Conservatives! Last year when we came together, y’all voted for me as your preferred candidate for President in 2008. Well I think you might have heard I’m running, and I’m gonna win. We’re going to win because in 2008 we are going to rebuild the Reagan coalition. My campaign is open to everyone Democrat, Republican, and  Independent because in our hearts we are all Americans. I am running for President because Activist judges are trying to destroy the constitution and distort it for their own personal goals.
*removes pocket constitution from pocket*
This document the one our nation’s founding fathers shed their blood for is being trampled, for the profit of the rich Liberal Elites in New York and Hollywood. As your President, I will put this document where it belongs at the forefront of the Presidency. We are going to lower taxes, pass the balanced budget amendment, and continue America’s role as our world’s only preeminent superpower.

South Carolina

March 3: Have a radio interview with WRJA-FM 88.1 in the morning before being a guest on Hannity’s America on Fox News

SH: Hello, Senator Allen welcome to Hannity’s America, why do you want to be President?

GA: Well Sean, first off please call me George. I want to be President because for the past 16 years the Democrats have been focused on helping the liberal elites in New York and California rather than helping the Average American on Mainstreet, within the first 100 days of my administration we will pass tax cuts to put more money back in the hands of middle class and working-class Americans because they know how to spend it better than the government does.
SH: Senator, what is your opinion on healthcare with the Gore administration battling in the Senate to pass the Affordable Care Act?

GA: Well Sean, I’ll tell you this I will be voting against the bill when it comes before Congress because it doesn’t help middle and working-class Americans, on the issue of healthcare I am pro-market and against the socialized healthcare proposed by the Gore administration. To better improve access to healthcare, we need to cut red tape and government bureaucracy, as Ronald Reagan once said, “The 9 most terrifying words in the English language are, I’m from the government and I’m here to help” We need to focus on reforming Medicaid and Medicare and modernizing them to the 21st century alongside slashing the red tape and ending the bureaucratic nightmare our health insurance has become American healthcare these last 16 years.

SH: Senator, we have time for one more question, what are the biggest priorities in your administration?

GA: Sean, as I said earlier we’re gonna be getting started on day one on tax cuts, while we’re working on those we’ll be working with both Democrats and Republicans to pass the 3 A’s, The Marriage Defense Amendment, The Balanced Budget Amendment, and The Flag Desecration Amendment. Then we’re gonna rip up red tape and regulations that are keeping millions of Americans from getting the healthcare that they need.

SH: Well Senator, it’s been a joy to have you on the show tonight.

GA: Thanks for having me, Sean.

March 4: While George holds fundraisers and townhalls in Colombia and Charleston, the campaign team works to set up the campaigns MySpace, Facebook, and other Social media accounts for both the campaign and for George personally. The campaign also announces a 24-hour money bomb targetted towards bringing traffic to George’s MySpace and Facebook pages, and raising money for the campaign from small-dollar donations from a large donor base, attempting to bring more youth voters and grassroots energy to the campaign.

Florida

March 5: George will fly to Florida with his wife Susan and spend the rest of the day resting

March 6-9: George will do a series of Townhall events in the panhandle region of Florida, focusing the town halls on social issues and taxes, but willing to take questions on any issue from the audience at the events. (Panama City, Pensacola, Panama City Beach, Navarre)

March 10: George will be meeting with the Republican leaders in the State House and State Senate including State House Speaker Marco Rubio, Governor Charlie Crist, Lieutenant Governor Jeff Kottkamp, among other state party leaders. Here they discuss the current state of affairs of the Florida GOP, and what George can do to help the state party.

March 11-12: George will meet with various leaders in the Cuban American, Puerto Rican American, and Dominican American communities in Florida and discuss issues facing them and what the Republican Party can do to help them.

March 13-16: George will do 8 town halls in the I-4 corridor in Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Orlando, Orlando, Kissimmee, Lakeland, St. Petersburg, and Tampa Bay the focus of these town halls will be on Senior issues, Medicare, Social Security, etc. however George will answer any question that is asked by the audience.

March 17: George will meet with religious leaders in Florida, no matter the denomination or religion, and George will outline his pro-life stance and his opposition to same-sex marriage, along with his support of other conservative stances on Social Issues.

Virginia/D.C.

March 18: Fly from Florida to Virginia to rest

March 19-21: Meet with Reverend Jerry Falwell Jr. and other leaders of the Christian Coalition, before giving a speech at Liberty University

In 1993, I was elected to be the 67th Governor of Virginia. Keeping the promises I made to Virginians, we successfully cut taxes by more than $600 million; instituted Virginia’s high academic Standards of Learning and School Performance Report Cards; We made neighborhoods safer with the abolition of parole through truth-in-sentencing. We initiated historic, pro-work welfare reforms. Our administration enacted the nation’s first public-private transportation funding system.  We repealed or amended 71 percent of all regulations; reduced the size of government with greater efficiency and accountability, and grew the economy ensuring the world knew Virginia is Open for Business. With added revenues, We were able to freeze tuition rates at universities and community colleges. Making education more affordable and accessible to all Virginians. Our administration gained a record $14 billion in new investments and helped create more than 300,000 new private-sector jobs that helped transform Virginia into the Silicon Dominion.

I think of myself as a Jeffersonian Conservative when in the House of Delegates, I represented the seat that Thomas Jefferson held 200 years ago. When I was elected to the United States Senate in 2000, I worked to secure the passage of the 21st Century Nanotechnology Research and Development Act, together in a bipartisan effort in the Senate we championed the Minority Serving Institution Digital and Wireless Technology Opportunity Act. I also sponsored the forward-thinking Internet Tax Nondiscrimination Act that prohibited taxes on internet access. Because in the last 8 years I have seen the struggle of small businesses being crushed by the regulation that the Liberals want to see every American on the government dole.

Michigan

March 22: Fly to Detroit Wayne County International Airport and rest

March 23: Meet with Republican leaders in the state including the Michigan Congressional delegation who are in the state, and the State House and State Senate Republican leaders and the State GOP Chairperson.

March 24-25: Meet with local religious leaders of all faiths and races outlining George’s Pro-Life and
Pro-Traditional Marriage stances and his other conservative views on social issues.

March 26: Meet with the leadership of the Michigan Chamber of Commerce to discuss bringing high paying jobs back to Michigan in this time of great struggle for the state’s economy.

March 27-31: Hold rallies in (Kalamazoo, East Lansing, Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor, Detroit, and Warren) for the rallies in the first 4 cities they will be held at colleges, the following Western Michigan University, Michigan State University, Grand Valley State University, and the University of Michigan.

Campaign Messaging
Focus George’s plan to cut taxes on middle and working-class Americans in all states[
Explain the fight to repeal the death tax and support ethanol subsidies in farming communities
In Iowa, South Carolina, and Florida explain the support of the Marriage Defense Amendment the “One Man and One Woman” belief
We need to update Social Security and Medicare to the 21st Century through reform.
Hammer home the idea of Jobs! Jobs! Jobs! In every state visited
Emphasize healthcare reform by cutting red tape and ending the overbearing government bureaucracy.

Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 11:38:52 AM »

Allen for America
A New Future

I’m George Allen, and I’m running for President

I’m running because farmers across America are losing their farms, because of high taxes, I'm pro-ethanol, and  I’m a friend to farmers.
I’m running, because cowards burn our nation’s flag the symbol that those who gave the ultimate sacrifice to protect and to shield the freedoms and liberty of you and me from tyrants. I’m a patriot.

I’m running, because Activist judges think they can force a radical social agenda on the American people, Marriage is one man and one woman. I’m a Christian.

I am George Allen and I approve this message

The advertisement will be running in the following states (darker the color the more it will be ran)
RGM2609
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 12:01:38 PM »

Feingold presents new, revolutionary plan on building on GORECARE

Senator Feingold has presented today on Capitol Hill a new plan which he hopes will gather endorsements from the Progressive wing of the Democratic Party. The plan, which contains 500 pages, has several differences from the plan of President Al Gore, the main differences being -

1. There is just one, national insurance exchange instead of 50 state exchanges, as progressives worry that state Republicans could sabotage the exchanges.
2. It makes the small business tax credit to help with premiums refundable.
3. It offers the possibility that, in case the states refuse the Medicaid expansion, for the uninsured people who lose the Medicaid possibility to be enrolled in Medicare
4. Add 50 billion dollars into investments in electronic health information systems
5. Require all federal employees plans to use disease management programs
6. Require all providers to report measures of health care costs and quality
7. Require all providers to report preventable medical errors
8. Require all hospitals and plans to report all disparities in care, and hold them accountable for them
9. Strengthen antitrust laws to prevent insurers from overcharging physicians
10. Reimburse healthcare plans for a portion of catastrophic costs
11. Mandate insurance coverage of autism treatment nationwide
12. Allow imported prescription drugs
13. Prevent drug companies from blocking generic drugs
14. Allow Medicare to negotiate for cheaper drug prices
15. Create a public option plan for the new National exchange

The Feingold campaign thinks that this plan will draw needed attention to their campaign, and will soon become a Democratic consensus, as well as, together with other measures soon to be announced, provide everyone with quality, affordable healthcare.
RGM2609
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 12:27:00 PM »
« Edited: June 28, 2020, 06:23:43 PM by RGM2609 »

Feingold speech in Iowa

Hello, Iowa! I am so excited to be here with all of you! Together will win this race!

I must say that I am always glad when I see hard working people all around the country with hope for their future, because no matter what the corporate hacks, politicians who forgot where they came from and the out-of-touch media tell us, we will prevail! They are scared of the real change that our movement is proposing, terrified to death by the possibility of them and the entire DC plutocracy losing their privileges compared to the working people of this country, and I am here to tell you that all of their fears are correct! Because when we, the people, will take back the White House, there will be no more loopholes for billionaires, no more ways for health insurance companies and drug companies to rip off our fellow citizens, no more secret wars, no more troops in Uganda, no more unnecessary deaths by American soldiers.

The Army Industrial complex, they are so scared of us and our movement. They fear that their plans to involve us in wars in the Middle East will not only be thwarted, but that we will abolish current unnecessary deployments in faraway countries as well. And they are right, we will!

The fossil fuel industry, they are so scared of us and our movement. They fear that we will continue on building on the legacy of President Gore and protect the environment against their greed, and they are right we will!

And let me tell you something. I hear you, Iowa! I know how you feel. You feel forgotten by DC. You are angry, and I am angry too! I have been in DC, I know what it is like there, I know that some of those Congressmen there are worried about what the billionaires think, what a random corporation thinks, what a lobbyist thinks, what the NRA thinks, and not about the people that they have been elected to represent. That is wrong, and I will fight tirelessly to shake things up in Washington, make them remember who they are really representing. Because I am your voice, I am with you and I will fight for you. Thank you, and let us make a progressive choice in 2008!

The strategy of Russ Feingold in Iowa

The strategists of the Feingold campaign think that the best chance at winning the race is an early victory in Iowa, which is why, even as the other states will not be ignored, this is where the bulk of the efforts will be given. With the help of Bruce Braley, the campaign will be focused on winning the big cities of Des Moines and Iowa City, as well as votes from farmers and workers across the state, in order to ensure a winning coalition.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2020, 01:22:19 PM »

Credit to Flickr for the photo

CLINTON CAMPAIGN STRATEGY

The Clinton Campaign will be heavily investing in the new digital age in the early primary states. They will capitalize on the recent creation of ‘YouTube’ and make a campaign account on the video site. Technology is a bold new idea in American politics and our campaign will strongly use it to our advantage.

We will also deploy our surrogates, Former President Bill Clinton. Chelsea Clinton, Dianne Feinstein, and Des Moines Mayor Frank Cownie to further spread Senator Clinton’s message to voters. They will travel through early primary states, mainly New Hampshire, South Carolina, and Florida. With Mayor Cownie spreading her message through Iowa.

Senator Clinton will also extensively invest money into her ad campaign into the early primary states and Super Tuesday. We want to have this nomination battle wrapped up by Super Tuesday with Senator Clinton as our nominee, and we will do it. We will expand our ground game in these early primary states to give Senator Clinton the momentum she needs to luck up the nomination early and move forward with a united Democratic Party under her belt.

We will also do everything we can to allow President Bill Clinton with the Senator. He is still a prominent Democratic figure and a popular one. And being married to the President, Senator Clinton can use his help to bring out the Democratic base where it is required.

We will elect Senator Clinton as the 44th President of the United States, and we will make history with her.
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2020, 01:32:30 PM »

TRUMP/FLYNN 2008

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Campaign Schedule

February 1st-April 2nd, 2007 : Campaign Season in New York/Alabama/Rhode Island

From February 1st to April 2nd, 2007, Mr. Trump and General Flynn will actively campaign across the state of New York, and in New York City itself, as well as the states of Alabama and Rhode Island, with President Trump touting his business experience as what this country will need when a recession inevitably comes while General Flynn touts his experience in the military as the perfect thing needed to help balance out Trump's inexperience in Foreign Diplomatic Affairs. Across the three states, they visit local bars, restaurants, stores, and the like to interact with the citizens in each location. He makes note that none of the candidates that have announced have no experience in either the world of business or the world of foreign policy at the same time. He also goes on only one or two fundraisers for his campaign, but reminds everyone that his campaign is almost entirely self-funded. He also makes a promise that if he's still in by Mid-October 2008 and it seems like he is above 15% in national polling, a difficult task for any Independent Candidate, he'll resign as President of the Trump Organization. In Alabama, he utilizes Senator Sessions to his maximum potential, using him to keep support for the Independent Ticket up. He pledges to work for better trade deals, slice taxes for the middle and lower classes in half, and be tougher on America's natural enemies

April 3rd-August 1st, 2007 : Campaign Season in California/Arizona/Texas/Florida/New Mexico

For the next few months, Mr. Trump goes to the United States/Mexico border and the key state of Florida, where he consistently speaks with border patrol agents and ridicules the state governments and federal government for not being able to properly fund them and pledges to better enforce local and national immigration laws by declaring strict immigration quotas as President as well as an even stricter deportation policy while also helping improve the lives of border patrol by increasing their budget by 10-15%. With the knowledge that this will help allow worker's wages settle and maybe even increase naturally over time with no cheap labor to decrease those wages, he delivers that message to millions of Americans in those states and across the nation with the hopes that it'll increase his support among unions and among workers. He also begins to grow a 'Hispanics for Trump' organization in these states. He also delivers a promise that if elected, he'll work to better simplify the American citizenship qualification process to make it easier to come into the country legally rather than illegally. In Florida, he mainly states that he'll be hard on Cuba until Fidel Castro begins to introduce democratic processes into the country, knowing that will gain him some support in the cuban community in the state.

August 2nd-November 1st, 2007 : Campaign Season in Michigan/Ohio/Wisconsin/Pennsylvania/Indiana/Iowa/Minnesota

For the rest of the Early Primary Campaign Season, the Independent Ticket focuses on the region they know they'll have a chance at doing the best in : The Rest Belt. Ignoring Illinois as they know that with Chicago, the state will be a Democratic lock in the general election no matter the circumstances. Instead, the New York Businessman and General hammers home the points of how unfair trade deals have hurt the American worker and cost them millions of jobs as they see Japan, China, Mexico, Canada, and other countries get those well needed jobs for America. Mr. Trump constantly hammers the point that politicians say the same thing over and over but have never held business meetings with world leaders and come out successful before while he has and General Flynn announces that under a Trump/Flynn administration, America will once again speak softly and carry a big stick whether than remain quiet when another nation or terrorist organization threatens America or violates human rights.

On October 28th, during a speech, he says that sometime in November, he'd be interested in inviting all members of both political parties to a political forum where they are free to speak their mind, three questions asked and they can say their answer however long it is, and he'll fund the forum out of his own pocket, though the networks can send moderators, they can't ask questions, as only the audience can ask those questions without prompting, to give a direct lifeline to the American people.
Brother Jonathan

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2020, 01:34:09 PM »

McCain for President 2008, Schedule: Feb 2nd to March 31st

—Country First—

Feb 2, 2007- Senator McCain meets with staff to inform them that he has decided to go forward with his Presidential campaign

Feb 3- Senator McCain’s staff begins renting office space in Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, South Carolina, and Florida.

Feb 4- Senator McCain appears on “Meet the Press” to discuss foreign policy, in particular his disagreements with former nominee Dick Cheney.

Look, Tim, I respect Mr. Cheney immensely, but I disagreed with his approach to dealing with the growing threat of radical Jihadist terrorism. I said during the 2004 campaign, and maintain to this day that we need to deprive al-Qaeda of its safe haven in Afghanistan, but we have to do it while working with our allies, by building a coalition of nations including those in the Islamic world who share our concerns about the danger posed by terrorism. Unilateral action is by no means always a bad idea, but we can and should act with our allies on this front. This is key to restoring American leadership in the world.”

Feb 5- Senator McCain meets with top level staff to discuss his announcement speech and early campaign plans.  

Feb 6-8- Senatorial duties and calling activists in early primary states. Fly to Phoenix for campaign campaign launch.

Feb 9- Senator McCain Launches his Presidential Campaign in Phoenix, Arizona

Senator John McCain Announces Presidential Campaign

Phoenix, Arizona

Friends and my fellow Americans, I thank you all for joining me today on this journey. After consulting closely with my family and friends, I am proud today to announce my candidacy to be the next President of the United States.

What this country needs now is leadership. After fifteen years of the same tired leadership, the same ideas and the same talking points, this country needs straight talk, honest answers, and real leadership. I’ve been across this country, and wherever I go I hear the same call from Americans of all walks of life; this country wants, and more than that it deserves and needs a President willing and ready to step up and face the challenges we as a country face. There is no limit to what we can achieve when we harness the energy and spirit of the American people. I know, and the people of America know, that with the right leadership this country will not only overcome her greatest challenges, but can reach for a brighter future for all her citizens.

Friends, our political system is broken. Fifteen years of obfuscation, spin, double talk, back room wheeler dealing, and out of control pork barrel spending have seriously damaged Washington’s ability to get anything done for the American people. President Clinton promised that the “era of big government was over”, and yet today under President Gore we have more red tape, more pork barrel spending, and more waste than when the Democrats took office. President Gore promised to keep us safe, but al-Qaeda remains ever committed in its efforts, aided by its Taliban protectors, to attack our country and to kill innocent civilians. Presidents Clinton and Gore promised to work to reduce global stockpile of nuclear weapons, yet today in Iraq and Iran we have regimes, dangerous, radical, anti-American and authoritarian regimes, working to develop not only nuclear, but likely biological and chemical weapons, ignoring UN Resolutions and US sanctions. President Gore promised us a recovery and a more equal America, but today we see record inequality and sluggish job growth. We were promised  “a new day” for the middle class, and instead they have been left behind.

The problems of the past and present do not determine our country’s future, what we do in the next few years will. I ask all of you today to join me in my campaign to provide America with the leadership it will need to proudly and confidently face the future, with all its challenges and promise. I know that with the right leadership we can create the jobs of the future, face the growing threat of authoritarianism abroad, and make Washington work for the American people again. We can, working together, ensure that every American lives to their fullest potential. As your President, I will work tirelessly to restore our American dream, revitalizes our nations economy, and protect our country from the growing threats it faces. I will, as President, restore that offices prestige at home, and restore the faith of the entire world in American leadership.

I am running for President not for glory or honor of that office, but rather to work for the American people. Throughout my career I have always sought to put my country first, and I shall take that creed to the White House. I spent 23 years serving this country in the United States Navy, six of those years as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam. Like hundreds of thousands of young men, I watched our nation change over those years. When I graduated from Annapolis in 1958, we were a segregated nation, soon to be bitterly divided on issues of all kinds. While I was flying off Aircraft carriers in the Mediterranean, a young President was shot in Dallas, shaking the moral core of our nation. When I was taken prisoner, our nation was growing ever more divided, as protests against the war, against our government, grew. In what may be one of the greatest regrets of my life, I sat in a dark prison cell in North Vietnam when this nation landed the first man on the moon. Shortly after I cam home, a President resigned and fractured our nation's trust in government. By the time I left the Navy, however, Ronald Reagan was President, and we as a country began to mend, began to rediscover our faith in the institutions of government and the promise of America. I became a Republican, and sought to continue my service to this nation in Congress, because I firmly felt that President Reagan was right, and like him whenever I look out at America, whatever our present troubles, I see a boundless and limitless future.

What we need now is to rediscover that faith and that promise once again. As President I will work to pass a middle class and small business tax cut to revitalize main street America. I will end pork barrel spending and cut the ever growing waste that is bloating departmental budgets. As the people of Arizona will tell you, I have worked tirelessly towards these aims in the Senate. I have led the fight for campaign finance reform, worked to make our government more transparent, and have fought to ensure that our nation's military is ready to defend us and serve the world when needed.

I am more than pleased to be here today, in sunny Phoenix, as I announce my candidacy for the Presidency of the United States. The people of Arizona, more than anyone else, know my character and my commitment to the values that have made this nation great. I thank you all for your support over these many years, and ask you once again to support me as I seek this nation's highest office.

Thank you all, and God Bless the United States of America!

After his announcement, Senator McCain mixed with the crowd in Phoenix, taking pictures and signing books, before departing for a flight to Manchester, New Hampshire where he met with campaign staff there and discussed strategy.  

Feb 10- Senator McCain launches his New Hampshire campaign in Portsmouth with Senator John Sununu, who is co-chair of the New Hampshire campaign.

Feb 11- Senator McCain attended services, along with several state legislators, at St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Concord, NH. Afterwards, the Senator ate brunch and fielded questions from a bipartisan group of state legislators.

Feb 12- Q & A at Saint Anselm College on campaign finance reform

Feb 13- Rally in Manchester NH

Feb 14- Breakfast at the Red Arrow Diner in Manchester, town hall at Manchester Central High School. Dinner with Cindy McCain.

Feb 15- Town hall in Bedford, NH. Open new field office in Manchester, fly to Iowa.

Feb 16- Meet with local activists over dinner in Des Moines, Iowa.

Feb 17- Speak at opening of field office in Des Moines. Town Hall later that night

Feb 18- Attend services at Heartland Baptist Church in Sioux Falls Iowa. Cindy McCain addressed the congregation about her faith.

Feb 19- Fundraising in Des Moines, more meetings with local activists.

Feb 20- Fly back to Washington DC for a fundraiser and meeting with staff.

Feb 21-23- Senatorial duties and fundraising in Washington DC and surrounding areas.

Feb 23- Fly to Florida. Fundraiser in Tampa.

Feb 24- Rally and speech in Tampa Florida

"This country is fed up with business as usual. This country wants change, it needs a new direction. sixteen years of President Clinton and President Gore have destroyed America's creditability on the world stage, left our military unprepared, our taxes higher and our tax system less effective, and our nation's schools and economy uncompetitive. We have to get this country back on track. America needs another "Reagan Revolution"! I was there the first time, and I know what it takes to get our country moving in the right direction! Let's do this Florida!"  

Feb 25- Rally in Tallahassee Florida, fundraising dinner that night.  

Feb 26- Rally in Jacksonville Florida.

Feb 27- Drive to Miami for large rally.

Feb 28- Flight back to DC. Calls with campaign officials at CPAC about maximizing straw poll votes.

March 1st- Fundraiser and Party for Republican activists and strategists at Ritz-Carlton Washington DC

March 2nd- Meet with gun rights activists

March 3rd- Speaks to CPAC 2007, stresses "Maverick" credentials

"Look friends, it would be easy to stand up hear and take every pledge in the book, to repeat the same tired talking points, but you're not going to get that from me, now or as President. I'm here to give you solutions, and tell it like it is. In Congress, I've fought tirelessly for the conservative agenda. I helped pass President Reagan's 1987 tax reform, which simplified the tax code, cut the taxes of hard working Americans, and helped grow our economy. I fought hard for, and helped passed, welfare reform in 1996. I have always fought against the attempts by President Clinton and President Gore to raise taxes on the American people, to infringe on our rights, to cut our military's budget, and squander our surplus. As President, I will bring the convictions of President Reagan to the White House once again. I will cut taxes for American families, I will rebuild our military, and once again make our economy the envy of the world"

March 4- Meet with campaign staff to discuss online and digital campaigning. Calls with supporters and conservatives activists.

March 5- Fly to Nevada.

March 6- Rally in Las Vegas

March 7- Speak to local VFW chapters in Las Vegas, meet and greet with Veterans

March 8- Several town halls in Las Vegas

March 9- Speech to local business leaders in Las Vegas

"We need new economic leadership in this country. As President, I am going to cut taxes on small businesses and the middle class. That's how we are going to revitalize main streets across this country."

March 10- Rally in Reno, and fundraiser with local Republican donors.

March 11- Flight to Phoenix, Arizona.

March 12-14- resting with family in Arizona. Meet with staff.

Mar 15- Fly to Michigan.

Mar 16- Rally in Detroit

Mar 17- Speech to local business leaders in Detroit, focus on renewing America's heartland

Mar 18-  Town hall in Detroit, and speech to local Republican activists

Mar 19- Speech and fundraiser in Ann Arbor

Mar 20- Fundraiser in Lansing, flight to New York City

Mar 21-22- Rest with family in New York City.

Mar 23- Fundraising dinner in New York City

Mar 24- Fly back to Washington DC, rest.

Mar 25- rest with family, and discuss strategy with staff

Mar 26- Release "Tax Relief for the Middle Class and Main Street" Tax Plan.

McCain Tax Plan: Key Points for the Press:

• Focus cuts on the middle and working class, who have suffered after years of Democratic tax and spend policies
  • Introduce a sweeping small business tax credit to rebuild America's small businesses
  • Create an innovation tax credit to create the jobs of the future
  • Continue President Reagan's tax legacy: close loopholes, simplify the tax code, and cut taxes on American companies to make the American economy the envy of the world
  • Create a tax code that empowers main street and small businesses, not Washington bureaucrats

Mar 27-31- Senatorial duties, and a series of television and radio interviews further explaining and defending the tax plan

John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2020, 01:37:41 PM »

CLINTON CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE - FEBRUARY - MARCH

February 19th - 21st | New Hampshire
February 19th:
Meeting with Local and State Democratic Leaders to share ideas for small businesses and increasing education opportunities.
Roundtable with local community leaders on the importance of voting rights.
Townhall in Portsmouth on the 3 Universals

February 20th:
Opening of Campaign office in Manchester, thank staff.
Meeting with New Hampshire Campaign Staff on strategy in New Hampshire
Barnstorming with President Bill Clinton

February 21st:
Eat lunch with local New Hampshire residents with President Bill Clinton.
Campaign Rally in Nashua with President Bill Clinton
Fly to Michigan

February 22nd - 23rd | Michigan
February 22nd:
Attend office openings in Grand Rapids.
Townhall in Grand Rapids on gun control.
Knock on doors in Grand Rapids to gain access to Michigan Ballot.
Major Rally in Flint, Michigan
Small Rally in Ann Arbor, Michigan

February 23rd:
Tour hurt communities in Detroit with Mayor Kilpatrick
Campaign Roundtable with DNC party organizers on increasing voter turnout
Townhall in Detroit on Criminal Justice Reform
Fly to California

February 24th | California
February 24th:
Campaign Fundraiser in L.A with Senator Dianne Feinstein.
Townhall in Los Angeles on LGBTQ+ Rights
Fly to Iowa

February 24th - 28th | Iowa
February 24th:
Campaign Roundtable on Farmer’s Compensation and Tax Credits
Town Hall in Cedar Rapids, IA on Healthcare.

February 25th:
Opening of campaign office in Des Moines, meet volunteers and staff
Major rally in Des Moines, IA.

February 26th:
Town Hall on College Affordability in Ames, Iowa.
Rally at ISU with Chelsea Clinton in Ames, Iowa.

February 27th:
Barnstorming with President Bill Clinton in Iowa City.
Opening of campaign office in Iowa City, meet volunteers and staff.

February 28th:
Eat breakfast with locals, make small talk, and crack jokes.
Do a first campaign webchat with supporters, answer their questions.
Rally in Davenport Iowa.
Fly to South Carolina

March 1st - 3rd | South Carolina
March 1st:
Major rally in Charleston, SC with President Bill Clinton.
Town Hall in Charleston, SC on Criminal Justice Reform

March 2nd:
“African Americans For Hillary” campaign roundtable.

March 3rd:
Major Rally in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Attend campaign office opening in Myrtle Beach, SC
Tour warehouse with owners, discuss business grants.

March 4th - 10th | Nevada
March 4th:
Rally in Las Vegas with Senator Feinstein

March 5th:
Campaign Roundtable with Latino Leaders on Latino Civil Rights
Campaign office opening in Reno, NV.

March 6th:
Launching of the ‘Elect More Women’ group for Clinton Campaign.
Fundraiser in Las Vegas, NV.

March 7th:
President Clinton rally in Las Vegas, NV.

March 8th - 10th:
“Get out the vote” tour. Senator Clinton will go on a small tour through Nevada with President Clinton and Chelsea Clinton to gain support in Nevada.

March 10th:
Conclusion of “Get out the vote” tour.
Fly to New York

March 11th - 14th | Iowa - New Hampshire
March 11th:
Participate in an Iowa roundtable with local and state politicians.
Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA.

March 12th:
Rally in Sioux City, IA with Senator Dianne Feinstein

March 13th:
Town Hall on Small Business in Manchester, NH.
Barnstorming with staff in Manchester, NH.

March 14th:
Rally in Concord, NH.
Small Business Roundtable in Concord, NH
Fly to Florida

March 15th - March 17th | Florida
March 15th:
Rally in Miami, FL with President Bill Clinton
Environment Town Hall in Dade City, FL
Tour poverty-stricken communities

March 16th:
Rest until 12:30 EST
Town Hall on Universal Healthcare in Tampa, FL.
Roundtable on Social Security Benefits in Tampa, FL
Read to Kindergarteners

March 17th:
Major Rally in Jacksonville with President Bill Clinton.
Economic Forum with business leaders
Meeting with local and state Democratic officials

March 18th - 20th | Iowa
March 18th:
Touring farmlands devastated by lack of production and lack of employment.
Hold Economic Roundtable on raising wages in Des Moines, IA

March 19th:
Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA
Campaign office opening in Cedar Rapids.

March 20th:
Campaign Strategy Meeting with Senior Staff
Rally in Iowa City, IA and meet and greet with supporters.
Fly to Texas

March 21st | Texas
March 21st:
Fundraiser in San Antonio, TX
Major Rally in San Antonio, TX.

March 22nd - 25th| New Hampshire
March 22nd:
Rally in Manchester, NH

March 23rd:
Campaign Roundtable on Drug Abuse in Portsmouth
Town Hall on Small Business in Concord, NH

March 24th:
Rest Day

March 25th:
Rally in Nashua, NH with President Bill Clinton

March 25th - 31st | Iowa
March 25th:
Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA

March 26th:
Roundtable in Iowa City on Gun Rights
Rally in Iowa City, IA

March 27th:
Meet and Greet with Supporters in Des Moines, IA
Attend the opening of new Campaign Office in Des Moines, IA

March 28th:
Rally in Davenport, IA

March 29th:
Rally in Dubuque, IA
Town Hall in Dubuque, IA on the 3 Universals

March 30th:
Rest Day

March 31st:
Rally in Des Moines, IA
Campaign Roundtable on Strategy and Planning
RGM2609
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2020, 01:38:09 PM »

The schedule of Russ Feingold during the spring

1st March - 15th March - Nevada

Meetings with Union leaders, rallies and town halls in small communities. Focus both on Clark County to get out a significant number of votes and on the rural areas to gain the progressive base.

15th March - 31st March - Tour of the Plains

Russ will go on town halls, local restaurants, farms, talking to farmers of all the Plains states, putting emphasis of populism and the idea of taking Washington back.

1st April - 15th April - New Hampshire

Russ will build a campaign infrastructure in this state, where he hopes he will be able to win by appealing to the blue collar communities and the very progressive at the same time. He will canvass the populated areas of the state, hold rallies there and go to the less populated areas to hold town halls.

15th April - 30th April - Tour of Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri and Minnesota

Russ is going to visit the states where he hopes he can build his base in. He will go to factories, speak against NAFTA and outsourcing, as well as the politicians who failed to fix these problems despite promising to. He will also visit population centers, hoping for his unabashedly progressive platform to win over a significant number of votes.

1st May - 30th May - Iowa

Russ will go now to the state which he desires to win the most - Iowa. As a Senator from a near-by state, he knows personally the problems facing the community, and that is what he will try to show, with the help of Bruce Braley, his first endorser, who will campaign in the state relentlessly.

Needless to say, he will provide interviews to both local and national media.
romanthaddeus007
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2020, 01:40:37 PM »

**SENATOR DASCHLE ANNOUNCES IN ABERDEEN, SOUTH DAKOTA**
Here's an excerpt of the first part of the Senate Leader's remarks.
HELLO! HELLO! AIN'T IT GREAT TO BE IN GOOD OLE ABERDEEN!
I was born here in the heart of South Dakota. I grew up in this town growing up with the prosperity of the post-world-war II economy. Unfortunately, folks, the last time Republicans ran this country was when the Reagen conservatives ran their economic agenda that plunged us into a recession. With the leadership of Bill Clinton and Al Gore after him, I've worked tirelessly as a senate minority leader to give this great party, the party of Roosevelt and of Kennedy, standing in the world. But, I've never forgotten places like Aberdeen. I've voted to expand microloans to small businesses, voted to stop the war on drugs in rural towns like Aberdeen when I opposed tougher penalties on Drugs in 1999 and opposing using international development funds for Drug Control in 96. I'm here for rural American people and states like South Dakota are the bellwether of the progress of changing the institutions that held small towns like Aberdeen back under the Reagen and Bush administrations. It's because of leaders like Gore that we have a strong nation right now. Democrats cut crime, balanced the budget, and brought about a strong economy, and what did Republicans do? Bring about a failed war on drugs, pushed a budgetary deficit, higher taxes, and a recession. I'm here to lay out the case for American progress in rural America: 1. Promoting Universal Healthcare, it's time that every citizen, especially in states like South Dakota have access to proper health coverage, 2. Bolster education funding to strengthen public education. I have a 91% rating from the NEA, and the teacher's unions have a candidate in Tom Daschle! 3. Back up labor. I have an 85% rating from the AFL-CIO, I've backed our unions and the American worker from the American small town...
RGM2609
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2020, 01:54:41 PM »

Stump speech of Rep. Bruce Braley in support of Senator Feingold

Hello, Iowa! It feels so good to be here, in the state in which I grew up in, seeing hard working people like you. It is no secret, I went only recently to DC. But what I have seen there, shocked me. So many Representatives and Senators are only in it for themselves. They do not care that their constituents, their communities, have to live paycheck to paycheck or struggle to put food on their table. Or they care about is the money of the rich and the support of interest groups and lobbyists. I must admit, it was tough for me at first to deal with this kind of environment, in a dysfunctional body which no longer represents the people of this nation, but then I have seen dedicated servants, such as Russ Feingold, fighting to make it the place it needs to be.

I am endorsing Russ Feingold, because I know that he is the only candidate who is not beholden to the special interests, and who will help our state tremendously. Russ voted against the disaster named NAFTA, which devastated large parts of our country, including here, in Iowa. Russ knows what economic policies to apply, and most of all, he knows that it is unfair when the billionaires get all kinds of deductions and loopholes from their already very low rates while the workers and farmers have to pay every cent, even if they are struggling and have to keep 2 or 3 jobs to get by. Russ knows what healthcare policies to apply, and most of all, he knows that it is unfair for the insurance and drug companies to rob our country, provide low quality healthcare for insane prices and even then, millions not to have any insurance. GORECARE was a nice plan, but it did not went far enough. RUSSCARE is the future, and we need to support it. That plan, which would provide insurance to everyone, needs to pass and the only guarantee of that is if Russ is elected President in November. And, yes, our troops have nothing to do in Uganda, we need to deploy them effectively to truly protect us and our allies, not risk the lives of our children because right wing extremists want a new era of colonialism.

Thank you, and I hope that you will make the progressive choice in January and November. God bless you all!
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2020, 01:55:34 PM »

"Bill"

(Bill Clinton appears on screen in a plaid shirt sitting in the living room, he is looking at pictures with him and Hillary.)

Bill Clinton: I have known Hillary for over 35 years, and I know that she is a fighter. From her time in the Children’s Defense Fund to be a United States Senator from New York, she has never given up.

She is my best friend.

A great mother.

A great daughter.

And a great wife.

And I know she will be a great President. Hillary is a fighter, a fighter for the people of Arkansas as their First Lady. An advocate for children as the First Lady of the United States. And a person that stands up for the middle class as Senator of New York.

As Hillary says, ‘It’s our time’ let’s do this together

Hillary: I’m Hillary Clinton and I approve this message.

The ad was aired in, IA, NH, MI, and FL.
Brother Jonathan

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2020, 02:04:55 PM »
« Edited: June 02, 2020, 06:19:39 PM by Brother Jonathan »

McCain Campaign Releases First Ad
"Country First, Always"

T toes / CC BY (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)

"Senator John McCain has always put his country first..."

"Whether it was during his 23 years in the United States Navy..."

"Or his time in Congress, working with President Reagan to cut taxes for American families and rebuild our military, fighting for his principles..."

McCainWithSquadron
US Navy / Public domain

"Senator McCain stood up and fought for what he believed in."

McCain speaks to National Guard
Staff Sgt. Jim Greenhill / Public domain

"Now, Senator McCain wants to bring those same values, his commitment to service, his convictions, and his sense of duty, to the White House."

West Point, Indiana street
Huw Williams (Huwmanbeing) / Public domain

"He's fighting for a tax system that puts the middle class and main street first..."

WiscANG-F16-Madison-Skyline
Master Sgt. Paul Gorman / Public domain

"For a military and a foreign policy that will keep America safe, and a force for freedom and security in the world..."

"And for a government that works for all Americans."

"And, as he always has, he will put his country first."

"I'm Senator John McCain, and I approve this message"

Ad to run in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Florida, Michigan, and Nevada.
romanthaddeus007
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2020, 02:06:07 PM »

SENATOR DASCHLE RELEASES FEBRUARY CAMPAIGN SCHEDULE
WEEK 1:February 20-27: South Dakota and Iowa
2/20:
-Rally on Agriculture Practices in Sioux Falls, SD
-Meeting with Local Sioux Falls Politicians
-Open a New Campaign Office
2/21:
-Rally on healthcare Issues in Rapid City, SD
-Meeting with Local Unions
-Conduct Interviews with Local Press
-Town Hall
2/23
-Travel to Cedar Rapids, IA
2/24
-Rally on Unions at the local AFL-CIO Chapter in Cedar Rapids
-Travel to Iowa City
-Town Hall
-Interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer
2/25
-travel to Des Moines, Iowa
2/26
-Rally on Tax Issues
-Town Hall
-Open a Campaign Office
Meet with State House Democrats
Rally with Senator TOM HARKIN
2/27
-Mingle with locals at local restaurants
-Attend a fundraiser
-Meet with the NEA Des Moines Chapter
WEEK 2: February 27-March 5: Missouri and Texas
2/28
-Travel to Springfield, MO
3/1
-Meet with local Democrats
-Hold a Town Hall
-Interview with Fox's Greta van Susteren
-Rally on Crime Issues
3/2
-Travel to Kansas City
-Open Campaign Office
-Rally on Crime issues
-Town Hall
-Hold a Fundraiser
-Interviews with the Kansas City Star
-Interview with the New York Times
3/3
-Travel to El Paso
3/4
-Rally on Immigration
-Rally on Oil and Energy
-Interview with the Wall Street Journal
-Fundraiser
-Open Campaign Office
-Mingle with locals
3/5
-Travel to Lubbock
-Rally on Education
-Town Hall
-Open Campaign Office
RogueThing
United States

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2020, 02:12:31 PM »

LINCOLN FOR PRESIDENT FEBRUARY SCHEDULE

February 3 - Senator Lincoln will attend the Annual Arkansas Political Action Conference in Fort Smith, Arkansas.

February 5 - Senator Lincoln and Campaign Leadership will discuss logos, websites, and so forth.
Senator Lincoln will have a meeting with Arkansas Governor, Mike Bebe and will head shortly after to discuss with her constituents.

February 6 - Senator Lincoln will be attending a campaign event in St. Louis, Missouri.

February 7 - Senator Lincoln will be touring a food manufacturing plant in Omaha, Nebraska.

February 10 - Senator Lincoln will be sitting down for an interview with KATV Channel 7 out of Little Rock, to spread her message of positive change inside of the Democratic party.

February 11 - Senator Lincoln will be heading to the Southern Democratic Conference, where Southern Democrats discuss how to improve the party in the trending red districts.

February 16 - Senator Lincoln will be attending a cookout by fellow Arkansans and supporters back in her home of Helena-West Helena.

February 17 - Senator Lincoln will attend a rally in Topeka, Kansas to test the waters for potential Midwestern voters.

February 19 - Senator Lincoln address supporters on President's Day.

February 20 - Senator Lincoln will be traveling to a nursing home in Conway, Arkansas to speak with potential supporters and talk the issues with the senior citizens.

February 21 - Senator Lincoln will wrap up her February events after a town hall hosted by KARK 4 News.

Evan H

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2020, 02:25:32 PM »

Pataki For America Campaign Schedule

With this campaign brewing, I will be working to get support from all regions of this great Country. I know some say I'm a Liberal, but truthfully I am a fiscal hawk who slashed NY taxes from crazy spending from Democrats, worked to improve security in New York, and fought against radical socialism ideals. I will start off February by centering in New England and Iowa, but will get my feet into the water everywhere. I am also pleased to announce the endorsement of New Hampshire Congressman Charlie Bass, and am pleased to announce he will join us on the campaign trail.

February 1st-]
A visit to the Livingston-Polk Chamber of Commerce to talk with business leaders about Patakis pro-business agenda, followed by door-knocking with staff in Des Moines
Fundraiser in Woodbury
Town hall in Ankeny
Dinner with supporters in Cedar Rapids

February 2nd
 A sit-down lunch with the Bremer County Iowa Republican Party
Door-knock in Bremer County
Meeting with Iowa State Legislature GOP Leaders
Tour several farms in northeast Iowa

February 3rd Flying to New Hampshire during the morning to early afternoon followed by a town hall in Concord

February 4th
Talking with students of Brown University
Attend campaign office opening in Portsmouth
Visit local businesses in Portsmouth
Door-knock in New Castle

February 5th
Attend an innovative tech conference in Portsmouth
Eat lunch at a small business in Portsmouth
Small rally in Kingston
Barnstorm in Hampton Falls

February 6th
Talk about fiscal policy with small business round table in Nashua
Rally with business leaders in Nashua
Take a road trip to Brookline
Barnstorm in Brookline

February 7th
Major rally with Rep. Bass in Manchester
Door-knock with Rep. Bass in Manchester
Meet and Greet in Manchester
Talk with local homeless shelter leaders

February 8th
Take a rest day
Phone call supporters who donate

February 9th
Town hall in Lebanon

February 10th
Major closing rally in Dover
Phonebank with campaign volunteers at Portsmouth office

February 11th-18th Des Moines Tour

February 11th
Fly to Des Moines
Late night phonebank

February 12th
Rally in Clive
Walk through the Clive Business District

February 13th
Talk with the Polk Country Republican party

February 14th
Talk with Rep. Jim Leach about potential support
Conduct a GOP registration drive in Polk County

February 15th
GOTV in Waukee
Go to campaign office opening in Johnston

February 16th
Small business roundtable in Ames
Small rally in Ames

February 17th
Town hall in Sioux City
Barnstorm in Northwest Iowa

February 18th
Major rally in Des Moines
Door-knocking in West Des Moines
Visit local schools
Education roundtable with teachers
Fundraiser in Cedar Rapids

February 19th
Virtual web conference with campaign staff nationally
Fly to Nevada

Remaining February Schedule to be released Tonight
McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2020, 02:56:52 PM »

Bobby Jindal February Campaign Schedule
Credit to Flickr for the Photo

February
February 1st - 5th: Arkansas
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Major Rally at the University of Central Arkansas
- Fundraiser
- Open new Campaign Office
- Go Door to Door with Campaign Staff, and meet with Local Political Leaders

Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Major Rally at Local Community Center
- Meet with Local Conservative Leaders
- Go Door to Door with Campaign Staff

Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Major Rally at Local Park
- Meet with Small Business Leaders
- Attend the Arkansas Political Action Conference

Bentonville, Arkansas
- Major Rally at Northwest Arkansas Community College
- Eat at Local Restaurant and Meet with Citizens, and Workers

February 6th - 9th: Mississippi
Jackson, Mississippi
- Major Rally at Millsaps College
- Fundraiser

Laurel, Mississippi
- Meet with Undecided and Conservative Voters
- Put up Billboards with Campaign Office

Tupelo, Mississippi
- Meet with the Local Chamber of Commerce
- Meet with Undecided Voters

February 10th - 12th: Alabama
Montgomery, Alabama
- Major Rally at Alabama State University
- Meet with Local Business Leaders and Conservative Activists
- Fundraiser

Birmingham, Alabama
- Major Rally at Strayer University
- Speak about Plan to Incentivize Business Success instead of Regulations
- Fundraiser
- Meet with Undecided and Conservative Voters

February 13th - 20th: Georgia (Begins "Fighting for Georgia" Tour
Augusta, Georgia
- Major Rally at Augusta University
- Meet with the Local Chamber of Commerce
- Attend Local Parade

Savannah, Georgia
- Speak about ending Government Bureaucracy at Local Republican Club
- Fundraiser

Saint Marys, Georgia
- Major Rally at Local Senior Center
- Meet with Young Activists at Local Restaurant
- Speak with Conservative Democrats about the Far Left Push in the Democratic Party
- Fundraiser

Fort Gaines, Georgia
- Major Rally at Local Community College
- Fundraiser
- Speak with the Local Chamber of Commerce
- Door to Door with Campaign Staff

Macon, Georgia
- Meet with Republican Leaders

Peachtree City, Georgia
- Meet with Campaign Staff to discuss Modernizing the Campaign
- Speak with Small Business Leaders

Union City, Georgia
- Have Lunch with Conservative Activists
- Speak with Conservative Leaders about ending the era of Democratic Rule

Atlanta, Georgia
- Major Rally with Local GOP Leaders
- Attend Parade
- Barnstorm many neighborhoods in Atlanta
- End the "Fighting for Georgia" Tour

February 21st - 29th: Florida
Miami, Florida
- Major Rally with Local Business Leaders
- Speak about Bobby's Christian Faith with Local Religious Leaders
- Discuss Immigration with Conservative Immigrants

Key West, Florida
- Major Rally outside at Local Park
- Fundraiser

Orlando, Florida
- Major Rally with Local Conservative Activists
- Speak about Conservative Values with Undecided Conservative Voters
- Hit Hard on Immigration at Local Event

Tampa, Florida
- Major Rally with Local Conservative Activists
- Have Dinner with Local Activists
- Film Campaign Ads

Naples, Florida
- Major Rally
- Speak about Low Taxes with Business Leaders
- Attend Local Parade

Pensacola, Florida
- Major Rally with Campaign Officials
- Meet with Local GOP Leaders
- Fundraiser

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Major Rally
- Speak about Ending Large Government Regulations with Business Leaders
- Fundraiser

Gainesville, Florida
- Major Rally with Local Business Leaders
- Meet with Conservative Activists
- Fundraiser

St. Augustine, Florida
- Major Rally
- Speak about Defunding Useless Departments
- Fundraiser

Kissimmee, Florida
- Major Rally
- Meet with Local Business Leaders
- Attend Local Parade
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2020, 03:29:23 PM »

Obama 2008 Schedule-February 2007

February 7, 2007

Begin "Prove Readiness" Foreign Trip, fly to Tel Aviv, Israel.

Visit Yad Vashem, Jerusalem, Israel.

Visit Western Wall, Jerusalem, Israel.

February 8, 2007

Speech at Teddy Stadium, Jerusalem

As far as I'm concerned, the Oslo accords are dead. It's very hard to keep the peace when both sides are committed to fighting. As far as I'm concerned the Israeli Government is justified in everything they are doing to the Palestinians. They aren't the ones using suicide bombers. They aren't the ones shooting rockets at civilians. What they are doing is self-defense, plain and simple, and I applaud them for being so measured in their efforts to protect their people.

Fly to Hiroshima, Japan

February 9, 2007

Visit Hiroshima Peace Memorial, Hiroshima, Japan

Speech at Hiroshima Peace Memorial, Hiroshima, Japan

Understanding the devastating effects of the nuclear strikes both here and in Nagasaki, I can safely vow that as President, I will never order a nuclear strike on anyone, anywhere. Such an attack would bring catastrophe for wherever we attacked, and could even be considered a war crime by certain people.

Fly to Moscow, Russia

February 10, 2007

Speech at Luzniki Stadium, Moscow

Ever since the Space Shuttle Columbia disaster, Americans have been afraid of returning to space. However, with help from our fellow astronauts here in Russia, we don't have to be afraid any more. As President, I will push for further and deeper cooperation between NASA, and Russia's Roscosmos, on sending people to space. There is no reason both our astronauts can't make it back to the moon by 2016, and to Mars by 2020. There is no reason we cannot continue to push the boundaries of manned spaceflight beyond what they already are.

Fly to Munich, Germany

February 11, 2007

Speech at Allianz Arena, Munich, Germany

Munich these days is contemporary on the political scene with one thing: The appeasement of a power hungry dictator in Adolf Hitler in his territorial ambitions by Neville Chamberlain and Edouard Daladier. As President, I will not appease rouge leaders like Kim Jong-Il and Ayatollah Khameni. I will stand firmly and resolutely against there ambitions, whatever, and wherever they are. 

Fly to Berlin

Speech at Tiergarten Park, Berlin, Germany

People say a divided place can't be put back together again. Well I say, people of the world, look at Berlin! During the Cold War, this city, indeed, all of Germany was divided. Now they are united and stronger than ever! Let this be a lesson to America. No matter what divides us, be it politics, sports or religion, we can always find something that unites us!

Fly to Paris, France

February 12, 2007

Speech at Parc des Princes, Paris, France

I'm sure you've been reading the news about Operation Puerto, and how it will affect the Tour De France. Trust, me I like watching cycling too, even though riding a race like the Tour De France is something I could never do. But we want to make sure the sport, and all sports are clean from doping. As President, I pledge to have the United States be the first country to make the use of EPO and human growth hormone for someone who it was not lawfully prescribed for a felony. By the time an Obama Presidency is over, we'll have the cleanest sports in the world.

Take the train to London, England, United Kingdom

February 13, 2007

Speech at Stamford Bridge, London, England, United Kingdom

For almost two centuries, the United Kingdom and the United States have had a special relationship, and I look forward to that continuing in an Obama Presidency. I remember meeting John Major at one of my book signings during my campaign for the Senate, and he said I had the potential to be President one day. Now, I'm not a fan of John Major's politics necessarily, but when a former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom says that you have the potential to be the leader of the free world, that makes you stand up and take notice.

Fly to Chicago, Illinois

February 14, 2007

Fundraiser at the United Center, selling Chicago Bulls and Chicago Blackhawks memorabilia signed by Obama to benefit the campaign (prices range from $300 to $7,500)

Romantic dinner with Michelle Obama, Alinea, Chicago, Illinois

February 15, 2007

Meet Voters in Stockton, Iowa

Visit Wilton Candy Kitchen, Wilton, Iowa

Meet Voters in Fruitland, Iowa

February 16, 2007

Meet Voters in New Liberty, Iowa

Meet Voters in Walcott, Iowa

Meet Voters in Maysville, Iowa

Meet Voters in Panorama Park, Iowa

February 17, 2007

Meet Voters in Blue Grass, Iowa

Meet Voters in Durant, Iowa

Meet Voters in West Branch, Iowa

Meet Voters in Shueyville, Iowa

February 18, 2007

Meet Voters in Lone Tree, Iowa

Meet Voters in Solon, Iowa

Fly to Chicago, Illinois

February 19-20, 2007

Attend to constituent services, Chicago, Illinois

February 21, 2007

Meet Voters in Hills, Iowa

Attend Men's Basketball game at Carver-Hawkeye-Arena (Iowa vs Purdue)

Meet voters in Riverside, Iowa

February 22, 2007

Meet Voters in Wellman, Iowa

Meet Voters in Keota, Iowa

Meet Voters in Sigourney, Iowa

Meet Voters in North English, Iowa

Meet Voters in Marengo, Iowa

February 23-28

Senate Duties, Washington D.C
Orwell
JacksonHitchcock
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2020, 03:35:39 PM »

Ladies and gentlemen, faithful freedom-loving patriots good afternoon! When I was elected Governor of Virginia in 1993, I promised to lower taxes, fight crime, and create 100,000 new jobs. When I left office 4 years later, we had cut taxes by $600 million dollars, while keeping a balanced budget. We had lowered crime through tough new sentencing guidelines, and we had brought 300,000 new jobs to the commonwealth we cut 75% of the state’s regulations, and do you know what happened? Thousands of new jobs were created because the simple answer is Government is the problem, not the solution. One of my personal role models and our nation’s 40th President said, “The 9 scariest words in the English language are: I’m from the government and I’m here to help.” If we want to continue to lead the world as it’s the sole superpower, we cannot continue to let activist judges defile our nation’s values through their personal biases, they applaud the disgusting act of burning our nation’s standard, while they say that the government knows better how to teach someone’s children than their own parents. I say we take back our country because this election will decide the future of our nation, not just for the next 4 years, but for the next 40.

I am a Jeffersonian Conservative because I believe in an America with a limited federal government, I believe in an America where people have the power, not the politicians and Thomas Jefferson said, “That government is best, which governs the least for its people discipline themselves.” while those in Washington, New York, and Los Angeles, want every American beholden to the government dole, we the people say no more! As Lincoln said, America is of the people, for the people, and by the people no more can we let those in the cities and in Washington defy the constitution, no more can we let the radical social agenda poison our nation’s politics, and no more can we let activist judges make rulings with no constitutional basis, but based instead on their own personal beliefs. I pledge here today, that I will appoint judges who believe in the constitution instead of those who dilute it with their own beliefs because murdering unborn lives is not apart of the constitution, I am running for Presiden of the United States because we had a balanced budget while cutting taxes by $600 million dollars. The Democrats in Washington, have made it so the debt goes up by $16,000 every second. In the Senate, I have voted to expand medicare, while also proposing spending cuts so that we aren’t beholden to foreign powers. 

The American people are hungry for change, they want leaders to put the country back on the right track, create jobs, stop Washington’s spending, and restore the American Dream. I want to be America’s President, because no matter the political affiliation of someone they are still an American, and they should be proud to be an American. Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama want to be another term of the status quo, endangering the freedoms and liberty America has fought so hard to protect, and treating our constitution like just another piece of paper. We have a crisis in this nation, we need a President who is a leader. On every policy, the lackeys and pawns of President Gore in the Senate have bent over backward to push his agenda, which is not only unconstitutional but downright unAmerican.  GoreCare is endangering the access of medicare to our Senior citizens, as your President, I will work hard to build a society where hard work is rewarded and every American has the opportunity to succeed.

America is blessed with fertile land, America is blessed with the most powerful energy resources in the world, and America is blessed with the most important thing, America is blessed with Freedom from tyrants and despots. Freedom is not only the god-given birthright of every one of us, but it is also the most powerful and successful idea in human history. Today for the first time in our nation’s history, the freedom’s of the American people are at risk, why? Because of an over-spending, over-taxing, and over-regulating federal government. We need to go to the world and say, “America is open for business again”. We need to deregulate our small businesses because they need to be able to invest and grow. A businessman I met in Polk County Iowa last week told me this, “I want a government that gets off my back and out of my pocket, that’s the government I want.” That’s the government we need, and to get the government we need to send a message to Washington, enough is enough.

President Gore has betrayed the American energy industry, from the coalfields in Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Kentucky to the oil rigs in the Gulf of Mexico and the derricks in Texas and Plains. The far-left policies of President Gore have not helped America, they are crushing and regulating away millions of high paying jobs people have held for decades. We need fewer regulations, and more incentives for companies to build in America, we need lower taxes on every American so that all Americans can be stronger, and achieve the prosperity their ancestors came here to achieve. We’re going to take the fight to the Washington Establishment and we’re going to win, Thank you!

romanthaddeus007
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2020, 04:06:48 PM »

DASCHLE FOR AMERICA TELEVISION AD:
Ran heavily in: Iowa, South Carolina, Texas
Medium running in:  Virginia, North Carolina, Nevada
Lightly ran in: Florida, Missouri

"Tom Daschle has been working his entire adult life for all Americans. As Democrat Senate leader, he led the fight for stronger public education, stronger unions, and putting more money into the hands of small businesses. Tom is a democratic leader, and he wants to take what he's done for South Dakota and more the country to the white house. Join us.
"I'm Tom Daschle, and I approve this message."
zoz
Rookie

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2020, 04:23:54 PM »

RON PAUL MAKES ANNOUNCEMENT IN HOUSTON, TX

Well, well, well, what have we here in Houston? A crowd of liberty-loving Americans, that's what!

Folks, I'm going to get right into it. We face a crisis in America today. Both parties have been hijacked by neocons who want nothing but to corrode our freedoms by burying us in debt, eroding our system of federalism and states rights, and implementing oppressive and wasteful government programs. In my many years in Congress I have pushed back against this rising tide, but it isn't enough. We need to take this fight to new heights, which is why I am today announcing my run for President of the United States!

This will be a campaign of, by, and for the people! We won't be beholden to any interest except the interest of the American public, we won't take orders from any party boss, and we won't be bullied by a media that ignores the real concerns of the nation. This will be a grassroots, all-American campaign powered by the citizens who are sick and tired of their rights being stripped away, and a powerful elite altering the American way. This campaign will go all the way to the White House, because when Americans stand together for a righteous cause, there's nothing we can't do!

McGovernite
jakobisgood
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: -3.48

P P P
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2020, 05:32:19 PM »

Bobby Jindal "Our Conservative Leader" Aired in IA, NH, SC, GA, FL, NC, AR, TX, and TN

I am tired of hyphenated Americans.
Credit to the Louisiana National Guard
We are not Indian Americans, African Americans, or Asian Americans. We're all Americans.
Credit to This Week in Immigration
When my parents came to America they were coming to be Americans.
Credit to Wikipedia
I think our Immigration System Broken. The folks want to immigrate to America, they should do so legally, they should adopt our values, they should learn English, and they should roll up their sleeves and get to work.
Credit to Flickr for the Photo
Bobby Jindal for President.
Credit to This Week in Immigration.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2020, 06:34:38 PM »

CLINTON STUMP SPEECH

Hello! (city name) I have come to this great city to provide Solutions for America!

We need to continue the past 16 years of progress. We have had peace for the past 16 years! We have provided for the American people for the past 16 years! And we need to continue the legacy of President Al Gore! With President Hillary Clinton!

My fellow Americans this is our moment! This is our time! We can not sit idly by and watch the Republicans rip up our values as a country. That is not what America is! We embrace our differences! Not shun others who are different from us! We celebrate our diversity because that is what makes us unique! We are not a black America! Or white America! or a liberal America or even a conservative America there is only the United States of America and we must keep it that way!

It takes real courage to be President, and I have that courage! For the past 30 years, I have worked my butt off for everything I stood for. I worked for the Children's Defense Fund and ensured Children had access to the resources they need to live up to their God-given potential! I served as First Lady of Arkansas and pushed for one of the first few teacher testings so teachers know what subject they are teaching! And as First Lady of the United States, I worked with congressional leaders to ensure that Children had quality affordable healthcare! And as a Senator from the great state of New York, I have worked my butt-off for the middle class and average Americans!

I have provided solutions for issues in every job I have ever had! And as President of the United States, I will provide Solutions for America! We need to get Universal Healthcare for every American! Pass clear background checks to keep American's who don't need guns from having them! And we will make sure that every child 2 to 5 gets quality Pre-K education! This is our moment!

So let's get out my friends! We can do this with your help! Step up and make history because if we do this! We can do anything!

Thank you (city name) may God bless you! And may God bless the United States of America!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 19  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies