January 6th legal proceedings and investigations megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 05:25:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  January 6th legal proceedings and investigations megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Will Trump be convicted in his DC January 6 case?
He will be convicted

He won't be convicted

He should be convicted

He should not be convicted

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 66

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: January 6th legal proceedings and investigations megathread  (Read 141935 times)
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« on: July 27, 2021, 07:26:03 PM »

So many of these officers expressed shocked at being targeted racially or that the "thin blue line" flag was flying as the mob beat them. I am shocked that they don't understand the racism that exists in this country, how can you work in law enforcement and not understand that a large part of Trump's base is racist or that the "thin blue line" movement only cares about defending police when the brutality is aimed at black people.

GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2022, 07:09:23 PM »

If you and your friends plan a robbery on a 7/11 and somebody ends up dead, you can all be charged with murder, even if it's one of your accomplices. How can you plan to overthrow the damn government, riot, and yet so many people are getting light charges or no charges.

Trump especially should be in prison.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 07:19:39 PM »

If you and your friends plan a robbery on a 7/11 and somebody ends up dead, you can all be charged with murder, even if it's one of your accomplices. How can you plan to overthrow the damn government, riot, and yet so many people are getting light charges or no charges.

Trump especially should be in prison.
The only person who died on 1/6 was a Trump supporter. Her murderer is not yet behind bars, like George Floyd's is. Fortunately he can't run from his crimes forever, and I look forward to the next GOP administration investigating his actions.

You missed the whole post. Read carefully.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2022, 01:15:14 AM »

GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2022, 10:09:24 AM »

I wonder if it is possible to have a second cell phone that backs up the first. I am not particularly worried that the FBI wants my phone at the moment, but phones do get lost, and what if I fall into the Hudson River with it? I need to inquire about that.

You can back up your phone to the cloud or a computer, lose or destroy your phone, go buy a new one and essentially have the same phone because the apps, photos, texts, data will all be the same when you restore from backup.
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2023, 09:41:01 AM »

LOCK HIM UP!

Trump is an embarrassment. At what point should the media start referring to him as disgraced former President Donald Trump?
GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2023, 10:01:40 AM »

Rudy Giuliani concedes he made 'false' statements about Georgia election workers​

Disbar this liar forever.

Rudy Giuliani conceded in a court filing Tuesday that he made “false” statements about two Georgia 2020 election workers who are suing him over baseless claims of fraud that he made against them.

“Defendant Giuliani, for the purposes of litigation only, does not contest that, to the extent the statements were statements of fact and other wise actionable, such actionable factual statements were false,” Giuliani wrote in a signed stipulation that he said was intended to “avoid unnecessary expenses in litigating what he believes to be unnecessary disputes.”

GP270watch
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2023, 04:23:29 PM »

The "free speech" defense is complete nonsense. Trump also thought he won the 2016 popular vote because "at least 3 million illegals voted in California"(magically the same number he needed to win the popular vote). Just like he needed to find around 11,000 votes in Georgia. Any jury that doesn't find him guilty is filled with MAGA lunatics.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies