Youngest Forum Member? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:32:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Youngest Forum Member? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Youngest Forum Member?  (Read 12999 times)
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« on: January 26, 2008, 10:18:55 PM »

I'm pretty impressed with the younger posters. They post at a level higher than certain posters in their late teens and 20s.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 08:14:16 PM »

I was always a nerd in high school, but there were always the math club kids, or the programmers, or the art kids to match my level of nerdiness. Now, in 8th grade, i was the hugest nerd in the school, indubitably. I mean, I remember having an Al Gore campaign sticker on my book bag in like 2002.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 11:30:40 PM »

The fact that SPC is a kid is actually reassuring for me. Grown people can't be that crazy, right?
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 12:01:26 AM »

Rush Limbaugh is one day older than I am, if that helps. I won't delve too far into your little snippet of family history. Smiley
woah.. you're MODU old...
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 12:10:12 PM »

I'm kind of a weird combination of nerd and jock. I play a lot of sports but still have some nerdish qualities to myself.

Same here; that's why I dislike the term "nerd", of course, I also dislike the term "jock."
Well, I was a nerd in high school. I lettered in two sports and I still managed to be a nerd. Even if those two sports were bowling and golf. I played basketball freshman year, but only JV and I have no inside game, so that was a problem.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 06:28:07 PM »

On a side note, SoS makes Xahar look like a moderate. Very funny.
Thank you very much for noticing! I take great pride in that. ^__^

Why must you have such an evil position on foreign aid?

I'm kind of a weird combination of nerd and jock. I play a lot of sports but still have some nerdish qualities to myself.

Me too! I'm playing JV baseball and football next year.
You could be the first ever quarterback to throw a "Hail Trotsky"
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 07:47:13 PM »

I hate to burst your guys bubbles but we are all nerds to an extent Tongue. Sure we are not that bad of ones, compared to the WoW kids, and Anime kids but we are still at the bottom rung. Luckily people have no idea I am this into politics and I am not considered a nerd.
you have to embrace your nerdiness.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2008, 07:54:57 PM »

Luckily? That's terrible! How else will you get attention from your teachers? You'll need it for college.
I don't want attention for teachers. I actually want to be in a band for a job in the future. I really am not much like the rest of you guys I guess. Tongue
I was in a band. Let's just say you shouldn't bank on it working.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2008, 08:11:29 PM »

Luckily? That's terrible! How else will you get attention from your teachers? You'll need it for college.
I don't want attention for teachers. I actually want to be in a band for a job in the future. I really am not much like the rest of you guys I guess. Tongue
Yeah but my music would actually work unlike Darth Nader or whatever it was called. Trust me I am in touch with the music scene nowdays.
What do you know about what my band did, anyway?
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2008, 08:21:09 PM »

Yeah but my music would actually work unlike Darth Nader or whatever it was called. Trust me I am in touch with the music scene nowdays.
What do you know about what my band did, anyway?
Nothing
Then you shouldn't be jumping to conclusions. We played a popular genre but we knew it wasn't getting anywhere because nobody ever does get anywhere. It's almost like playing the lotto.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies