Youngest Forum Member?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 03:31:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Youngest Forum Member?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]
Author Topic: Youngest Forum Member?  (Read 13059 times)
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2008, 07:46:37 PM »

Luckily? That's terrible! How else will you get attention from your teachers? You'll need it for college.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2008, 07:47:13 PM »

I hate to burst your guys bubbles but we are all nerds to an extent Tongue. Sure we are not that bad of ones, compared to the WoW kids, and Anime kids but we are still at the bottom rung. Luckily people have no idea I am this into politics and I am not considered a nerd.
you have to embrace your nerdiness.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -8.00

« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2008, 07:48:02 PM »

Luckily? That's terrible! How else will you get attention from your teachers? You'll need it for college.
I don't want attention for teachers. I actually want to be in a band for a job in the future. I really am not much like the rest of you guys I guess. Tongue
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2008, 07:54:57 PM »

I don't want attention for teachers. I actually want to be in a band for a job in the future. I really am not much like the rest of you guys I guess. Tongue
I was in a band. Let's just say you shouldn't bank on it working.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2008, 07:56:21 PM »

Yeah but my music would actually work unlike Darth Nader or whatever it was called. Trust me I am in touch with the music scene nowdays.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2008, 08:07:54 PM »

Yeah but my music would actually work unlike Darth Nader or whatever it was called. Trust me I am in touch with the music scene nowdays.
That is easily the most naive comment ever.  Do you realize how impossible it is to strike big as musician even with a ton of talent?  Especially considering the untalented people with great connections.  That's like wanting to be a pro athlete, except pro athlete is a better shot
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2008, 08:10:25 PM »

That is easily the most naive comment ever.  Do you realize how impossible it is to strike big as musician even with a ton of talent?  Especially considering the untalented people with great connections.  That's like wanting to be a pro athlete, except pro athlete is a better shot

Wisest comment of yours I've ever read.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2008, 08:11:09 PM »
« Edited: June 28, 2008, 08:12:49 PM by The Scene Kid »

Of course it is hard to strike it big, but I don't want it big. Oh yeah and you are not one to talk. My cousin works in the Music Industry, and I know lots of people who have done stuff dealing with it. I want to be in a band that has a van but is still reasonably popular and plays a lot of small shows. Besides the only large bands that play music that I would that have made it huge are Green Day, and Fall Out Boy. I honestly wouldn't do it for money or to be a superstar, I want to do it for the music and the experience of touring.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #158 on: June 28, 2008, 08:11:29 PM »

What do you know about what my band did, anyway?
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #159 on: June 28, 2008, 08:13:14 PM »

Nothing
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2008, 08:17:19 PM »

Neither am I.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix

« Reply #161 on: June 28, 2008, 08:21:09 PM »

Nothing
Then you shouldn't be jumping to conclusions. We played a popular genre but we knew it wasn't getting anywhere because nobody ever does get anywhere. It's almost like playing the lotto.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #162 on: June 28, 2008, 08:22:11 PM »

Of course it is hard to strike it big, but I don't want it big. Oh yeah and you are not one to talk. My cousin works in the Music Industry, and I know lots of people who have done stuff dealing with it. I want to be in a band that has a van but is still reasonably popular and plays a lot of small shows. Besides the only large bands that play music that I would that have made it huge are Green Day, and Fall Out Boy. I honestly wouldn't do it for money or to be a superstar, I want to do it for the music and the experience of touring.
How I am not one to talk?  I never said I wanted to chase a ridiculous dream for a profession
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #163 on: June 28, 2008, 08:22:52 PM »

Nothing
Then you shouldn't be jumping to conclusions. We played a popular genre but we knew it wasn't getting anywhere because nobody ever does get anywhere. It's almost like playing the lotto.
Unless your playing the Powerball the lotto has better odds
Flying Dog
Jtfdem
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #164 on: June 28, 2008, 08:24:54 PM »

It depends with me. I was considered a nerd in Civics class and english but a complete retard in advanced Algebra and Chemistry. (which was basically true)
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #165 on: June 28, 2008, 08:26:45 PM »

How I am not one to talk?  I never said I wanted to chase a ridiculous dream for a profession
Well anyways do you see what I mean now? Besides I said I would prefer to be in a band as a job, I realize it isn't that realistic.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #166 on: June 28, 2008, 08:30:05 PM »

Well anyways do you see what I mean now? Besides I said I would prefer to be in a band as a job, I realize it isn't that realistic.
No I don't see what you mean, I mean I agree with your last post, but it totally negates the one I said was ridiculous.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #167 on: June 28, 2008, 08:33:48 PM »

No I don't see what you mean, I mean I agree with your last post, but it totally negates the one I said was ridiculous.
Why don't you? I said I would be content as a van band, that makes an okay amount of money and is reasonably popular, but I even doubt that would happen so I don't see it as realistic.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #168 on: June 28, 2008, 08:35:57 PM »

Why don't you? I said I would be content as a van band, that makes an okay amount of money and is reasonably popular, but I even doubt that would happen so I don't see it as realistic.
The first post you argued that your band would hit it big cause your cousin was in the music industry, then in the second post you said you realized you had no chance.  Kind of hard to disagree with both of those don't you think?
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #169 on: June 28, 2008, 08:42:34 PM »

The first post you argued that your band would hit it big cause your cousin was in the music industry, then in the second post you said you realized you had no chance.  Kind of hard to disagree with both of those don't you think?
Damn people always misunderstand me. I thought you guys said that I wouldn't make it at all, so I said no it is very possible to make it as a smaller band.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies