Trump threatens to "send in feds" to Chicago (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:48:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump threatens to "send in feds" to Chicago (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump threatens to "send in feds" to Chicago  (Read 8959 times)
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« on: January 25, 2017, 12:04:09 AM »

That's an insane thing to say, not to undermine the absolute shltshow Chicago has become crime-wise. Sad
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 12:00:16 PM »

That's an insane thing to say, not to undermine the absolute shltshow Chicago has become crime-wise. Sad
I agree.  If you had agreed with Trump (I know you're not likely to do that) I was gonna have to call you a "glorified Iowan".  Shocked

Well, I live in Iowa. Smiley  (On a side note, it is HILARIOUS to see the change in tone regarding Iowa with some red avatars on this site ... in 2012, it was an educated, enlightened state of White liberals that wouldn't succumb to the DUMBNESS of the GOP, and now it is this northern extension of Missouri and a wasteland of *WORKING CLASS WHITES,* which is hilarious given the huge percent of people with a college education here.)

Anywho, RE: ag, I have never bought into that bullshlt.  There are tens of millions of people in the Republican Party.  I do not believe JFK was complicit in the racism of the Southern Democrats, for example, because he largely stood up to them.  Similarly, a Republican who is a Republican for any number of reasons but still stands up to the elements of his or her party that he finds repulsive - ya know, actually doing something to try to undermine their influence in the party - is not "guilty" of anything.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies