Trump threatens to "send in feds" to Chicago
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 08:08:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump threatens to "send in feds" to Chicago
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Trump threatens to "send in feds" to Chicago  (Read 8894 times)
Person Man
Angry_Weasel
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2017, 11:30:11 PM »

The TEA Party was literally the biggest exercise in projection in human history. The get their guy in and he does everything they were fighting against. Hopefully true American patriots will rally to take their country back.

yea nobody cares about anything, especially things they claim to care about.

ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2017, 11:42:08 PM »

How about a compromise, the feds arrest the mayor for covering up a murder by police?

Another month or two and you will be ready for a post in the Trump administration.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2017, 11:42:43 PM »

The troops will follow the orders. Whether it will be legal, who knows. But, then, who will care about legality in a month or two?

Just think of how that worked for Nicolae Ceausescu.

It did work for more years than you care to think about.
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2017, 12:04:09 AM »

That's an insane thing to say, not to undermine the absolute shltshow Chicago has become crime-wise. Sad
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2017, 12:17:09 AM »

Unless you quickly dissassociate yourself from that crazy gang, you will be guilty by association. Get out, while it is still not too late!
longtimelurker

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 2.43

« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2017, 12:17:19 AM »

The local government in Chicago has utterly failed to protect its residents.  It's a national disaster there, and absolutely nothing is being done to reverse it.  I wouldn't support the President arbitrarily deploying the feds into Chicago.  There does need to be a national discussion though.  Congress needs to do something. 

How many Chicago residents you want the Feds to kill? Would a couple of million be good? Or would you be fine with a mere 100,000 or so? Clearly, you would not be satisfied with less.

Just enough to make Illinois competitive in 2020.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2017, 12:17:41 AM »

The local government in Chicago has utterly failed to protect its residents.  It's a national disaster there, and absolutely nothing is being done to reverse it.  I wouldn't support the President arbitrarily deploying the feds into Chicago.  There does need to be a national discussion though.  Congress needs to do something. 

How many Chicago residents you want the Feds to kill? Would a couple of million be good? Or would you be fine with a mere 100,000 or so? Clearly, you would not be satisfied with less.

Just enough to make Illinois competitive in 2020.

Why stop there?
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2017, 12:18:37 AM »

This is getting ugly really fast.

Donald J. Trump Verified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

If Chicago doesn't fix the horrible "carnage" going on, 228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016), I will send in the Feds!

Link: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/824080766288228352
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2017, 12:29:33 AM »

This mad man is in way over his head.  He needs to be impeached before he permanently damages the country and the world.

It's increasingly apparent that each day that passes where this does not happen is going to seriously harm the global standing of the United States and risk the safety of people both in it and outside of it.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2017, 12:30:41 AM »

You know, in another context I'd laugh this off as empty talk, but seeing what T***p has been doing so far (and how everyone seems to be happy letting him do it) it's genuinely unsettling.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2017, 12:37:20 AM »

This mad man is in way over his head.  He needs to be impeached before he permanently damages the country and the world.

It's increasingly apparent that each day that passes where this does not happen is going to seriously harm the global standing of the United States and risk the safety of people both in it and outside of it.

Too late. Millions will die before we are out of this nightmare.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2017, 12:42:05 AM »

That's an insane thing to say, not to undermine the absolute shltshow Chicago has become crime-wise. Sad
I agree.  If you had agreed with Trump (I know you're not likely to do that) I was gonna have to call you a "glorified Iowan".  Shocked
Mad Deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer God
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2017, 12:44:26 AM »

Why just Chicago? Chicago isnt even the most dangerous city in America:

If anything, it's just redmeat for his base who's still pissed at Obama and his "Chicago" politics...whatever that even means.

The Chicago meme is just that: a meme.  You'll find many of the same people concerned about violence in Chicago at those All Lives Matter rallies they like to talk about. /s
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2017, 12:53:45 AM »

How about a compromise, the feds arrest the mayor for covering up a murder by police?

Another month or two and you will be ready for a post in the Trump administration.

Because Trump wants to appoint people who think a mayor should be arrested for covering up a murder by police?

ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2017, 02:15:57 AM »

Because Trump wants to appoint people who think a mayor should be arrested for covering up a murder by police?

He certainly would like to appoint people who want to have elected mayors arrested. And I doubt he much cares, arrested for what. You will fit well in this administration - with pretty much no violence to your own morals.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2017, 02:18:03 AM »

He certainly would like to appoint people who want to have elected mayors arrested. And I doubt he much cares, arrested for what. You will fit well in this administration - with pretty much no violence to your own morals.

So mayors are above the law?
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2017, 02:22:52 AM »

Shouldn't you be out watching the sea level rise or something?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2017, 02:25:11 AM »

LOL, I don't even know why you're arguing with me. At least ag just argues with everyone.
Joe Biden is your president. Deal with it.
diskymike44

« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2017, 02:28:29 AM »

Damn....it's looking more likely The Donald is going to get thrown out of office.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2017, 02:48:16 AM »

LOL, I don't even know why you're arguing with me. At least ag just argues with everyone.
I have a feeling ag is probably more intelligent than you, Jfern. 
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2017, 02:54:44 AM »

No. I just think you would like to arrest them irrespective of the law.
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2017, 02:57:16 AM »

I only argue with people I disagree with Smiley Just in the last 24 hours I have made wonderful comments such as "very appropriate", "nice", etc. in response to very intelligent observations by others here.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2017, 03:14:15 AM »

So it's OK to shoot people like Laquan Mcdonald?
ag
Atlas Icon

« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2017, 03:17:13 AM »

No.

But neither it is ok to arrest people who had very little to do with it just because you do not like them. It is the desire to arrest people you do not like, irrespective of what the law says, that unites you with Mr. President.

And, BTW, you are personally responsible for electing Mr. Trump. Billions of people will die because of that. Should you be arrested for this after WWIII is over?
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2017, 03:20:44 AM »

No.

But neither it is ok to arrest people who had very little to do with it just because you do not like them. It is the desire to arrest people you do not like, irrespective of what the law says, that unites you with Mr. President.

And, BTW, you are personally responsible for electing Mr. Trump. Billions of people will die because of that. Should you be arrested for this after WWIII is over?

LOL, how am I responsible for electing Trump? How about the DNC and the Hillary campaign and their strategy of elevating "pied piper candidates" like Trump? And the mayor was involved in covering up a murder, which seems like a crime to me.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies