PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 10:04:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-SN 2022 megathread: Shrek vs. The Wizard of Oz  (Read 289923 times)
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« on: January 08, 2021, 11:32:28 AM »

Awesome.
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 10:42:58 AM »

Wawa is superior to Sheetz. They have better sandwiches and coffee selections. But Fetterman is the better man.
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2021, 01:34:10 AM »

Fetterman, Jackson and Kelly are on facebook knocking the socks off fundraising and on Twitter.

Just like Joe Kennedy and Bullock were, you rarely saw Markey on Facebook until it was campaign season and he disappeared just like you don't see Daines anymore after he beat Bullock

.That's why I am optimistic about a 🌊🌊🌊

I’m glad that you’re optimistic about a blue wave, but... what does any of that have to do with Fetterman theoretically campaigning for Kelly in AZ?

Are you an actual human account, or are you the Atlas equivalent of ten cats stacked in a trench coat trying to buy catnip?

That user's posting style is to reiterate the same point in many threads with only mild variations. It can be jarring if you aren't used to it.
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2021, 01:22:24 PM »

As a resident of PA, this race looms large for the control of the Senate next year. I'm currently undecided on Fetterman, but I'd fully support Conor Lamb. He might be too left on environmental issues, and as a Progressive, I fear that he could potentially struggle in the suburbs.

Are you saying that Lamb is a "progressive" who's "too left on environmental issues"? Because if so, that ain't it, chief.

I think he means Fetterman. I happen to disagree, I share the opinions of most who think he will do great in the depressed pittsburgh suburbs and it won't harm him in the Philly area. The PA GOP is a joke at this point and is going to have a difficult time winning statewide election moving forward.
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2021, 09:59:11 PM »

Epic first post M8
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2021, 12:45:55 PM »

Sean Parnell is a joke. He is one of the dumbest politicians currently active in America today. I hope he gets the nomination because he would lose to a barely sentient loaded diaper.
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2021, 01:21:50 PM »

Parnell almost beat Lamb, he's got a good chance in the general election.

Uh, no. Parnell lost when he honestly should have been favored, in a Trump coattails election in a very depressed WWC area. He wouldn't have a prayer in a state race.
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2021, 09:32:54 PM »

I guess right now I'm Kenyatta > Arkoosh > Fetterman

Lamb is the wildcard. I'd probably put him first then, but I'm not sure. I would really love for PA to break some real progressive ground with Kenyatta.

You want PA to break "real progressive ground" (with a candidate who's narrowly less progressive than Fetterman) but would throw that out the window when Lamb runs?
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2021, 10:02:45 PM »

I guess right now I'm Kenyatta > Arkoosh > Fetterman

Lamb is the wildcard. I'd probably put him first then, but I'm not sure. I would really love for PA to break some real progressive ground with Kenyatta.

You want PA to break "real progressive ground" (with a candidate who's narrowly less progressive than Fetterman) but would throw that out the window when Lamb runs?

Supporting Manchin Jr. to own the Bros

I don't think he's a Manchin type but he's definitely not as progressive as the leading two candidates (idk anything about Arkoosh.) Plus I don't buy the "electability of a sacred moderate" argument.
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2022, 10:12:56 PM »

I mean, I agree that Fetterman has been kind of a political opportunist, but calling him "another Sinema"(Huh) because he "ditched Bernie in '20"(Huh) is just an absolutely smooth brain take.

Especially pulling for Kenyatta, who was one of Biden's earliest and most vocal supporters in PA...
What is that even in reference to?
Also Fetterman dropped two ads this morning I think these are the first he's released since he announced his run 11 months ago. They're pretty strong and impressive IMO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xuw-VbTqF14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fG_dyKqb-g&ab_channel=JohnFetterman

I think it's a reference to Fetterman endorsing Bernie in 2016 but not 2020.
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2022, 10:24:11 PM »

Totally dropped the ball and didn’t post anything about tonight’s debate that just wrapped up. Lamb, Fetterman, and Kenyatta participated. The long and short is that everyone pretty much stuck to their talking points. Fetterman STILL refuses to apologize for the jogger incident and seemed incredibly unpolished as a debater but was fine otherwise. Malcolm got a few really good jabs in at both Fetterman and Lamb but I’m afraid it’s too little too late for him. Lyin’ Conor Lamb is still parroting GOP talking points, giving the run around, and being bland as all get out.

He really has nothing to apologize for. The jogger incident is a nothingburger. As others have said, the person on the other side of the incident endorsed him so there's clearly no hard feelings? The guy heard gunshots and ran into the woods with a gun, I strongly doubt that's going to be a turn off with Pennsylvania swing voters.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies