WV-SEN 2018: Haunted Manchin (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 09:42:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  WV-SEN 2018: Haunted Manchin (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WV-SEN 2018: Haunted Manchin  (Read 142287 times)
Perlen vor den Schweinen
kongress
United States

« on: May 08, 2017, 04:27:46 PM »

Ugh. What a terrible phony. The good people of West Virginia must realize what horror Mr. Jenkins will bring to their state, and not worry about Manchin "caving" to "New York liberals" over cultural stuff, which isn't even an actual issue. Democrats should try and secure Manchin's re-election over trying to chase Texas, if they end up in a dilemma like that. He's a dying breed that the Democrats need to return to their party.

Oh, yes, Mr. Jenkins, chase that strawman. The powder on your face and the utterances from you mouth will never stop the progress of the state of West Virginia!!!

D+1.
Perlen vor den Schweinen
kongress
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 12:33:28 AM »

Your post is long and thorough, which I appreciate!
Fun fact: my buddy’s parents, both from Egypt, met at WVU

Yeah, WVU is weird, I guess by geographic accident.  If it had been put in the center of the state it would probably be as dynamic as the Univ of South Dakota, but on the fringe of the state with relatively fast interstate connections to Pittsburgh and DC and beyond plus a relatively cheap tuition compared to surrounding states it's flourished far more than one would expect.  Of course, since WV has never really produced college graduate jobs, they get back on the interstate and leave.

Hopefully expanding coal can fix that, but I doubt it will happened.

Yes, coal is noted for bringing troves of college jobs. 

Hey, county coroner is a good job! Especially if Trump and his big mining buddies work to squash regulations to kill more miners. Patriots like Businessperson Don Blankenship would be proud- so much money to go around for the kids.
Perlen vor den Schweinen
kongress
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 08:02:26 AM »

Morons who think MUH COAL is the solution to all of WV's problems vs sociopaths who actively rejoice at the prospect of an entire State getting bled dry... God this thread is the worst of Atlas.

I certainly do not want WV to bleed dry of opportunity. I do not want miners to die for no reason except for greed... that is something most everyone can agree on, though.
Perlen vor den Schweinen
kongress
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 08:17:04 PM »

Bagel, it'll be okay. Morrissey from the Smiths has a better chance of winning this race than Patrick Morrisey.

Oh, mother
I can feel
the coal falling over my head...
As I yell at my campaign chair-
Oh well. Enough said...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies